The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4466

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    Here is the scoop children!

Jill "technically" doesn't have a sister-in-law Her brother and Yvonne are common law. So technically, I guess Jill wasn't lying and she "doesn't have" a sister-in-law...like regardless, that makes EVERYTHING else just go away.

In the words of Kristen Wiig, "Really? REALLY??"

And just an FYI. I have an attorney in the family. No attorney on this planet would advise their client to contact anyone directly...let alone threats through PM's on a public bulletin board. And they most certainly would NOT tell the client to make sure the other person knows they said so. God lord!
    . Attorneys DO give counsel to contact perpetrators in internet crime cases. It provides them with irrefutable electronic evidence. What threat are you referring to? perhaps you need to educate yourself as to what constitutes a threat. Oh thats right you have an Attorney in the family....

No, sorry bayboys. Hate to ruin your conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyParker View Post
    No, sorry bayboys. Hate to ruin your conspiracy theory.
    My theory was collusion, not conspiracy.
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy
    Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin View Post
    . Attorneys DO give counsel to contact perpetrators in internet crime cases. It provides them with irrefutable electronic evidence. What threat are you referring to? perhaps you need to educate yourself as to what constitutes a threat. Oh thats right you have an Attorney in the family....
    I will rephrase what I said then...I don't think a good attorney would give that advice.
    www.DaventryEquestrian.com
    Home of Oldenburg & RPSI approved pony stallions Daventry's Power Play & Goldhills Brandysnap
    Also home to Daventry Equine Appraisals www.EquineAppraisers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2bayboys View Post
    My theory was collusion, not conspiracy.
    Well glad you got yourself put right then now aren't we.

Just curious, but hypothetically because she probably would not allow it, could you hire a vet to do a PPE on the semen? Like you don't want to "buy" the stud fee until you investigate the process of how said stallion owner collects and processes the semen? Or could you ask the SO to provide some sort of voucher from a vet that SO knows what they are doing, doing it in an acceptable manner, and that proper EVA protocol is being followed as to not contaminate semen from other stallions?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyParker View Post
    Well glad you got yourself put right then now aren't we.
    Actually you have not done or said anything to disprove my theory.
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy
    Stash

Ida I thought you had blocked trolls. Oh yea but you also said Jills was a ponzi scheme. Nevermind.

Bayboys your just proving the point Eagle74 made a while back. I'm not quite sure what your seeking.

glad to see it's made it to the Canadian BB. Thanks Daventry! and Kathy!

Which friend is that? The same friend you went with to the farm to look at babies?
    I'm a little behind in my reading, (just so many posts!!) but 2bayboys, I think you're confusing Roy w/eagle?? Eagle went w/a friend to look at babies......... right?

I'm sooooo confused! but VERY happy I was warned away........ I've already said that-- a few times, but it definitely bears repeating!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabby.gator View Post
    I'm a little behind in my reading, (just so many posts!!) but 2bayboys, I think you're confusing Roy w/eagle?? Eagle went w/a friend to look at babies......... right?

I'm sooooo confused! but VERY happy I was warned away........ I've already said that-- a few times, but it definitely bears repeating!!
    Oh I'm aware, but it's easy to get the poor saps confused now isn't it?
    Rainy
    Stash

Quote Originally Posted by FalseImpression View Post
    glad to see it's made it to the Canadian BB. Thanks Daventry! and Kathy!
    Yup. I'm glad too!

Well I have been threatened to keep my mouth shut. Unfortunately Jill has me confused with someone else. And "for the record", I have posted no lies. This is a discussion forum and I have done nothing but discuss and share my honest opinion.

Oh I'm aware, but it's easy to get the poor saps confused now isn't it?
    WHERE is that like button?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    Well I have been threatened to keep my mouth shut. Unfortunately Jill has me confused with someone else. And "for the record", I have posted no lies.
    Please. Everybody on this thread has been "threatened." Consider the source. The truth will set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    Here is the scoop children!

Jill "technically" doesn't have a sister-in-law Her brother and Yvonne are common law. So technically, I guess Jill wasn't lying and she "doesn't have" a sister-in-law...like regardless, that makes EVERYTHING else just go away.

In the words of Kristen Wiig, "Really? REALLY??"

And just an FYI. I have an attorney in the family. No attorney on this planet would advise their client to contact anyone directly...let alone threats through PM's on a public bulletin board. And they most certainly would NOT tell the client to make sure the other person knows their attorney said so. God lord!
    Thank you, for the correction and clarification, Daventry.

Did you happen to notice what Jill's favorite TV shows are listed on her FB?

1) Criminal Minds

2) Bones

3) Closer

4) HorseGirl TV

Laurierace, after reading the last 4 pages, I see I am not alone. Whew! Anyway, I think I am the least of her worries. And when I tried to respond, her mailbox won't take anymore because it is full! Lol

It has been brought to our attention that some posters have received PM's and emails from Jill Burnell attributing statements and practices to us that may not be truthful or factual. We would appreciate your forwarding those to us so that we may have them on file. Our thanks to those of you who have already done this!
    Equine-Reproduction.com Now offering one on one customized training!
    Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program, Inc. A 501(c)(3) non-profit charity

Or since the pictures are on a public forum, would it be wrong to send the link to your local breeding vet or hospital and say, "I am considering one of these stallions, but I'd like you to take a look at this lab and let me know if you have any concerns..."

Or as a heads up, show the pictures, thread, etc, and suggest if any mares they had inseminated with a GFF stallion mysteriously aborted in the next few months to look into EVA or infection via unknown contaminants. Potentially could add to the "list".

Basically, I'd love the opinion of a vet on this one as a vet could not be accused of jealousy for sure...