The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 40 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

How did the inspection at her farm go on the 13th? The inspector must have gotten an eyeful in more ways than one.

hope he didn't eat lunch there.

Quote Originally Posted by candico View Post
    Sorry, RoyParker, but I did not see anything in this thread where you stated your happy customer experience. When I searched your screen name I saw that there were going to be too many posts to sift through to figure out what your initial relationship with Jill was based on. I did see that the one comment you made outside of the whole GFF scenario was for a specific brand of wireless camera from Amazon, which coincidentally was also recommended by KMsuds in a mare stare thread. Sorry for the speculation that the two of you are related.
    Well thank you Candico, speculation and posting on that is what drove me to post here in the first place. I do believe in earlier posts someone suggested kmsuds was Eagle76. Just seems people are quick to post speculation without caring the effect

Quote Originally Posted by candico View Post
    Eagle74 didn't buy anything so not a customer...
    Um, just to stick to the facts as they have been presented to us....
    According to Eagle74, he didn't go to GFF to buy horses or do business there. He was along for the ride with a friend who was looking at foals. It's not clear if Eagle74 was on the GFF property with the same friend each time (six visits in all). Eagle74 has been asked twice if his friend ended up buying a horse or had any business dealing with GFF or JB, but so far there's been no answer. And I don't think he's answered another poster's repeated questions about HIS relationship with GFF, if any.

So, the facts are that we don't know if he was a customer or not. However, one would assume if he was, and he had a good experience, he would come forward and support GFF as others have done.

Eagle74: if you have already replied to the other poster and said you were not a customer of GFF or JB, then I missed it, and you have my apologies.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Eagle 74 is named Mike, is a commerical pilot, and talked to Daventry on the phone. He never said he was a customer, he was only along for the ride with a "female who was shopping" and couldn't make up her mind.

So, RoyParker, is your last post to confirm you are a happy customer?

How do Jills horses typically fare in the judges eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin View Post
    Who cares? This thread is to warn people to stay away from Gray Fox Farm so they don't become the next casualty. A few ribbons doesn't change any of that. Neither does a truck load.

Our concern here is how the victims she scammed fared.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the legal depositions occur. Some of you folks have no concept of the monetary liability/losses you have exposed yourselves to. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion, dont you think? Such is the human animal.
    Uh oh. Is this about being jealous over the leading hunter breeder title ?
    I need to know before the deposition, so I can answer truthfully.

Please let me know what time,and where the depostion will take place so I can notify my attorney. He needs to fly in from Hawaii where he has his practice, so the more notice I can give him, the cheaper the airfare.

Aloha.

(pun intended)
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Can't show a horse if you never received it, or didn't get a mare bred so have no foal to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    How did the inspection at her farm go on the 13th? The inspector must have gotten an eyeful in more ways than one.
    Are you referring to the ISR/OLD NA inspection ? To the best of knowledge it didn't happen.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Not that its really the point of the thread, but mares she presented to the AHS were not accepted, there was a write up in the AHS publication.

Aaaand the foals she presented to the ISR a year or so ago were so drugged the judge had difficulty scoring them, and scolded her publically for it. Who drugs a baby the day of its inspection to braid it? Smooth move.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    Who cares? This thread is to warn people to stay away from Gray Fox Farm so they don't become the next casualty. A few ribbons doesn't change any of that. Neither does a truck load.
    So which is it, a few or a truckload?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    Uh oh. Is this about being jealous over the leading hunter breeder title ?
    Need to get the answer straight before the deposition.

Please let me know what time,and where that will take place so I can notify my attorney. He needs to fly in from Hawaii where he has his practice, so the more notice I can give him, the cheaper the airfare.

Aloha.

(pun intended)
    Sounds like you've been deposed before, pleasant isnt it? Im sure he wont mind the cost of airfare since you will be paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlotych View Post
    Not that its really the point of the thread, but mares she presented to the AHS were not accepted, there was a write up in the AHS publication.

Aaaand the foals she presented to the ISR a year or so ago were so drugged the judge had difficulty scoring them, and scolded her publically for it. Who drugs a baby the day of its inspection to braid it? Smooth move.
    Thanks for the straight forward reply.

What I think is missing in these threads are average people saying... Hmm yeah, I went by there not to long ago and it was all on the up and up.

Instead you have people who say half negative things to full negative things and then some people on her side that are completely out there.

The flow of a NORMAL situation like this without the smoke being an actual raging inferno would be a bunch of haters, maybe one or two people saying mind your own business as close friends, and then a few sorta involved people saying, Hmm, thats funny cause the reality was this or that.

So whats missing? An average Joe vouching without obviously being a BFF/stalker. Thats what.
    ~~Member of the TB's Rule Clique ~~
    http://www.off-breed-dressage.blogspot.com/

"Eagle74 has been asked twice if his friend ended up buying a horse or had any business dealing with GFF or JB, but so far there's been no answer. And I don't think he's answered another poster's repeated questions about HIS relationship with GFF, if any."

My relationship? I thought I spelled that out earlier and you quoted it verbatim. I'm not going to speak for my GF, if she wants to comment, that's entirely her business not mine! Is it really important to the tribe? Wouldn't matter one bit! Some of you guys would have a snide remark about some mundane issue with her log in, or dating a pilot that calls women liars, or a guy who likes facts and not stories, etc etc.

I love the question "It's not clear if Eagle74 was on the GFF property with the same friend each time (six visits in all)".

Seriously? Different women? It really isn't true what they say about pilots having a woman in every layover city! Yes it was the same women!

Hell who knows, I may buy every foal on the property now!

"Aaaand the foals she presented to the ISR a year or so ago were so drugged the judge had difficulty scoring them, and scolded her publically for it. Who drugs a baby the day of its inspection to braid it? "

Drugged? Do you have a link to validate this or better yet, did you witness this yourself? Couldn't or wouldn't someone be banned for this kind of activity?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle74 View Post
    Hell who knows, I may buy every foal on the property now!

Eagle: How did you find this thread? I may be wrong, but you don't seem to be a horse person.