The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 24 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

How many warrants does Jill Burnell currently have against her?
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.

Yes Roy, some of us do have a clue on the "lovely" ranch.

Tarynls, I'll bite knowing I'm going to be accused of supporting Jill, but then again, I could care less! You're assuming that is her "Lab" off what? One picture? Someones statement? Letterhead? So what! Do you see anyone preparing Semen to be shipped?

Sorry, just the "facts" please!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle74 View Post
    Tarynls, I'll bite knowing I'm going to be accused of supporting Jill, but then again, I could care less! You're assuming that is her "Lab" off what? One picture? Someones statement? Letterhead? So what! Do you see anyone preparing Semen to be shipped?

Oh jeeze, you don't know anything about collecting and processing semen, do you.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseKrazy View Post
    Screw the wine.... I'm ready for a margarita! I have no other comment. Commence in my entertainment...
    Now THAT's MY kinda gal! Scoot over !
    Equine-Reproduction.com Now offering one on one customized training!
    Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program, Inc. A 501(c)(3) non-profit charity

1 members found this post helpful.

Come on eagle74, that is her lab. Ask me how I know...

Hi Kathy! What took you so long?

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    Come on eagle74, that is her lab. Ask me how I know...
    I really think it would be appropriate to put the word "lab" in quotes............

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

Default Jb

[QUOTE=S A McKee;6510522]This thread is great fun for sure BUT

The fact remains that she is the USEF # 1 HB Breeder
    Redwine is the # 1 HB sire, Aloha is # 3

# 1 HB Yearling in the US is by Aloha, # 8 by Redwine
    # 1 HB 3 yr old in the US is by Redwine, # 3 is by Redwine ( and looks to be owned by the person who started this thread )

The rest of you are where in the rankings?

A lot of this sounds like sour grapes. If you were all so upset then why didn't you file criminal charges against her?

Proved my point....Hunter breeding in GENERAL now totally unrelated to Hunter Performance....it's a dog show and when you charge minimal breed fees, cast the EVA positive seed wide, market those willing to go HB route? Again, market GENIUS! hat's off!

Aloha? Ummm...3 feet a challenge!

I don't in ANY way want breeders with babies by these stallions dissed...god knows, in this country, pretty sells for a certain goal and training the athlete is financially tough! I get it!

But S A McKee? A few of us old timers really CARE about the Hunter world, having grown up with the fabulous TBs ...me, in the 60's. Can't alter that hunters went Warmblood...but damn, I hold that at least they have the prospect to be "hunters"...

And then, last, I really dislike dishonest ! Bugs me big time
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

You aren't being serious are you? Or are you really so unfamiliar with horse breeding? Of course it's her lab.

Yes Roy, some of us do have a clue on the "lovely" ranch.
    Then you could educate those who think she walked away into a new shiny ranch. It's land right? No house. Lots of land. That you and others bitched about her not having.

Again reality check for those who want a little reality.

Before Jill's alters/supporters get this thread locked, does anyone know how many warrants Jill Burnell currently has against her?
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.

I swore I would stay off of this. But Mike? Yeah...Unfortunately, that "is" her lab. And that "is" the inside of her house. Horrible smell of dog feces and urine when we were there. LONG drawn out story and I am not inclined to add to the drama and speculation. Suffice it to say her sterile technique - isn't.

You (Mike) wanted to stick to the facts. Them's the facts. .
    Equine-Reproduction.com Now offering one on one customized training!
    Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program, Inc. A 501(c)(3) non-profit charity

1 members found this post helpful.

So I suggest that everyone look back at post#128 ( my first ) and really read what I wrote. This has morphed into me being Jill, supporting Jill, being Jill's husband etc, I post my number and surprise surprise, it's quiet!

I'm wondering how many of the people that were "frauded" out of their money paid by credit card? Most likely the majority and how many had the charges reversed which is a simple process? I know, I've had to do it with purchases before and it takes a few minutes.

I said the horses looked great, shelter? There's shelter and you can go to Google Earth and see a picture from May of 2012. How many of you have shelters and your horses won't go in them?

I said I couldn't speak for the condition of the inside of the house and that I watched the parents walk out of the house, get in their car and drive away. Clearly they weren't confined to a bed. Why weren't the authorities called if conditions were so horrible?

I clearly don't understand why someone would'nt pursue legal remedy if they were ripped off. It really isn't that hard and the resulting bad press would force the issue if there is one. Searching for judgements, there really isn't much to find and for those that have been in business, especially in CA, people sue all the time.

The funny thing is Katboxxx finally got back to me when I requested a contact number and this was the reply: "Sorry Jill, no can do!" Hmmmmm, if that was really the SIL she would obviously know that my area code is 200 miles away from Petaluma which is somewhat suspicious!

If someone would like to call, feel free! I'm not Jill as I have stated, just someone that has been to the facility that can vouch for the condition of the horses. I won't bite.......
    why would anyone call you if you have nothing to do with all of this? weird.....

Oh and no, what happened to the woman that posted "slander?"
    I'm guessing some guilty fool threatened to sue somebody for slander for calling them out on their foolery???

Perhaps I misunderstood, I was referring to the "lovely" ranch as the one she is leaving, not the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by S A McKee View Post
    A lot of this sounds like sour grapes. If you were all so upset then why didn't you file criminal charges against her?.
    That's in progress thanks to "Tenacious B" aka Saint Equinedriver.

But, until the perp walk...

The facts are in the photos - of the "lab" in the kitchen, the dog feces on the carpet, the dead chicks in the bathtub. The letterhead and breeding certificates that were blown up from the original photos verify that this is indeed her house.

You ask how I'm assuming that's her "lab"? Well, how many people keep a microscope, scale, along with other breeding equipment (including a USDA shipping box) in their KITCHEN? Along with all sorts of bottles in disarray (here I'm talking about a bottle of Regumate sitting right next to opened bottles of saline and a bottle of dishwashing liquid)? Not to mention a broken vial of an unidentified injectible medication...with the broken top & glass shards lying next to the vial... What a hot mess.

Proof? Look at the photos. All the facts you need are right there. I can tell you the TB farms I've been to - their labs are so clean you could eat off the counters (not that you'd want to).
    Last edited by tarynls; Aug. 21, 2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinadreamin' View Post
    Before Jill's alters/supporters get this thread locked, does anyone know how many warrants Jill Burnell currently has against her?
    To my knowledge, only one is active and it's in VA.

http://www.washcova.com/government/c...ctive-warrants

Quote Originally Posted by RoyParker View Post
    And for those of you now on the topic of the "lovely" ranch. Do you even have a clue?

Again, enraged hormones spewing inaccuracies
    DAY-um, what do I need to do to collect a swarm of minions who will defend me to the bitter end, regardless of the legal judgments and pig sty home, not to mention lying, cheating, and stealing? Is that big shiny hunter breeding Championship And Wizard of Oz website worth such blind devotion?

Megalomaniacs attract such interesting fans. Are you really that whipped that you'll be holding her hand when she does eventually appear in court, eyeliner smudged from the emotional strain caused by the unfair and brutish treatment from the prosecutor?
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy: http://tinyurl.com/kj7x53c
    Stash: http://tinyurl.com/mmm3p4e

"I always make sure and bubble wrap my dog feces so it don't get broke.
    I keep my dead birds in freezer, but WTF do I know???