The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 22 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DownYonder View Post
    LOL, I see Jill now has yet another alter! (See post #423.)
    Oy! You just can't make up this sh!t. (shaking head) I'm going to go get some popcorn and a comfy chair. Amazing that someone who has purchased in utero foals knows Jill's brother and sister-in-law were in jail. Jeez, Jill must be a real chatty kathy!

In the distance, a train whistle faintly blows.

www.DaventryEquestrian.com
    Home of Oldenburg & RPSI approved pony stallions Daventry's Power Play & Goldhills Brandysnap
    Also home to Daventry Equine Appraisals www.EquineAppraisers.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown Farms View Post
    I AM absolutely disturbed by this posting! First and foremost, why should anyone believe anything written from you and your husband that have been recently released from prison AGAIN. You showed up at the Burnells home and stole numerous items including a camera and other things last week. The Burnells are moving and anyone who has ever moved will know that house keeping is not at the top of the list. Furthermore, I have purchased several inuteros from the Burnells over time and I am thrilled with them all! They are healthy and the mares are healthy! I am a witness to serveral mares that had arrived from previous owners after a purchase by the Burnells and am flaburgasted by the condition for which they arrived. I still have pictures. bottom line is that I can not believe that the Chronicle of the Horse would allow people to post lies such as these and that people seem to take great pleasure in hurting others in the industry especially if they know very little about the complete story. I have met and speak with the parents of the Burnells. They are lovely and still very spry and relatively active. Like many many many people today, the Burnells lost their home and are moving to a lovely large ranch nearby. Her horses are very happy as would be mine if they were there. The personal business of someone losing a home is known of my business or anybody else. With the very limited living quarters, there is not enough room to share with the parents. I am happy that the other sibling can now finally share in the parental assistance, provided they behave long enough to stay out of jail!
    Yay. More.
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

"I hear a train a comin....comin on down the line...." I am getting nothing done at work today. Thanks guys.Hell, when I move my things go in boxes and I always make sure and bubble wrap my dog feces so it don't get broke.

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    So Daventry, you are telling me that my upcoming baby daddy is fed in the...gulp...rain!? Poor Power Play! Send him to me now!
    Yup! We will keep him healthy and happy for you until next spring.

And yes, my whole day is shot too.
    Home of Oldenburg & RPSI approved pony stallions Daventry's Power Play & Goldhills Brandysnap

I AM absolutely disturbed by this posting! First and foremost, why should anyone believe anything written from you and your husband that have been recently released from prison AGAIN. You showed up at the Burnells home and stole numerous items including a camera and other things last week. The Burnells are moving and anyone who has ever moved will know that house keeping is not at the top of the list. Furthermore, I have purchased several inuteros from the Burnells over time and I am thrilled with them all! They are healthy and the mares are healthy! I am a witness to serveral mares that had arrived from previous owners after a purchase by the Burnells and am flaburgasted by the condition for which they arrived. I still have pictures. bottom line is that I can not believe that the Chronicle of the Horse would allow people to post lies such as these and that people seem to take great pleasure in hurting others in the industry especially if they know very little about the complete story. I have met and speak with the parents of the Burnells. They are lovely and still very spry and relatively active. Like many many many people today, the Burnells lost their home and are moving to a lovely large ranch nearby. Her horses are very happy as would be mine if they were there. The personal business of someone losing a home is known of my business or anybody else. With the very limited living quarters, there is not enough room to share with the parents. I am happy that the other sibling can now finally share in the parental assistance, provided they behave long enough to stay out of jail!
    (Quoted in case it disappears later!)

Ladies and gentlemen, a new contestant enters the ring!

This one appears to be this person, from the email address available on the profile:

http://www.warmbloods-for-sale.com/P...?HorseID=31234

Phone number available! Who wants to call and get the straight dope from this one?

This one appears to not be an Alter .. but one of Jill's customers. Its easy to see her real name...

Ok.... so the house was messy because they were moving. Ummm what about judgements? What about all of the stiffed clients? Why does John French have a judgement against her?

Is that all because she was busy moving? Out of a house that has been in default since 2004? (the economy was pretty good in 2004... why was she in default way back then?)
    APPSOLUTE CHOCKLATE - Photo by Kathy Colman

Nope no alter

looks like troll is in real estate??
    http://www.ctbt.com/aspx/getblob.asp...g_Code=U200199

God COTH is making me become so sneaky and naughty! lo

ETA: opps double post...ya'll are too fast for me!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

Oh no! I just ran into her in person a few weeks ago. No need to call. LMAO!!!!! Maybe she helped them get the new house!

The Burnells are moving and anyone who has ever moved will know that house keeping is not at the top of the list.
    True. When you're busy moving, who has time to pick up all the dog turds?

Quote Originally Posted by mp View Post
    True. When you're busy moving, who has time to pick up all the dog turds?
    Or get the dead chickens out of the bathroom? DAMN, that happens ALL THE TIME when I move!

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    That is what it's going to take. People will need to step forward to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

With Jill's husband recently getting a large inheritance, couldn't everybody go after that money?
    Unfortunately not. Inheritance is not considered martial property unless it is converted as such. If it's money in the bank or investments, no. If it is used to purchase real property that is then in both names, it is converted to martial property and fair game..............so to sue her with the thought that you could go after that money to collect, no go. HOWEVER............

The motivation/goal here needs to be for people to be determined to put an end to it. Any recoup of financial loss will be a bonus, but if the husband has money and the AG pursues the claims and gives her a choice of pay up or face criminal charges, the husband might cut loose of some money to keep her out of jail, so in some ways, yes, now might be the time. The key will be organization and follow through. I am willing to do it if the victims will step up. PM me.

Well my so called work day is in the toilet. I am hanging out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Simkie View Post
    Or get the dead chickens out of the bathroom? DAMN, that happens ALL THE TIME when I move!
    I'm not positive, but I think I may have just wet my pants. And Simkie, I'm not calling the next one. I'm going to tag that off to someone else. I'm supposed to be outside cutting the grass!

Appsolute, I'm quick to defend anyone ( including you ) when bullsh*t is spread. The SIL made statements in regards to the condition of the horses, I responded and had photos of my visits. Then I point out that all I hear is claims without facts. Is it wrong to ask for facts before I judge this person?

My reason for posting my number by the way was to show I'm not Jill, nothing more than that! By the way, H.S. from Iron Spring, you didn't need to call and ask for Charlie Eagan knowing my name is Mike and I answered the phone that way as well!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle74 View Post
    By the way, H.S. from Iron Spring, you didn't need to call and ask for Charlie Eagan knowing my name is Mike and I answered the phone that way as well!
    Oh that's funny!

Oh Mike, I'd just drop the phone and walk away. Walk away.

People will listen to me. Trust me when I tell you you're not going to win against 1,500 scorned horsewomen who have united. The smart ones all agree with what you've argued. The rest will keep arguing with you until they die.

I have been following this thread thanks to a friend. I had no intention of posting, but after so many have come forward I am starting to feel guilty for remaining silent.

I feel like I am one of the lucky ones, b/c I have a beautiful healthy colt to show for all the headache. But I never got my breeding certificate, I was told excuse after excuse, was lied to, and then ignored.

The people at GOV and AHS are wonderful and were more than willing to help me register my foal. I would however be responsible for an extra fee since the stallion's dues had not been paid.

I was furious at Jill for the way she treated me, for not fulfilling her own contract, and most of all I was mad at myself for not doing my due diligence. Lesson learned!!!

I got on here a few days before my colt was born to refresh my memory on a milk prediction test and happen to see a thread on her. Obviously it was too late for me at that point, but if I had known what I do now, I would never have gotten involved with her.

So kudos to all of you that have posted! It's comforting to know I am not the only one out there. I am over it now, have moved on, and loving my colt (whoever his daddy may be). And whatever the cause for Jill's erratic behavior, I hope she will receive the help she needs. I can't imagine she is living a happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle74 View Post
    Thanks Daventry and I would second your advice to everyone to take your claims to the right authorities, not the Internet! Uh oh, looks like the FBI is here in their Crown Victorias! Damn you Idaziens!!!!!
    Oh, Mike, don't damn me, buddy. I edited my post. You do really know how to spool up the ladies, though

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    Shoponee70, she is getting another piece of property across town. With the help of her husband. Nice to see she can just walk away from this mess and begin another. Shes not mentally ill, she is sharp as a tack. Shame to think she was an RN a few years ago and took care of people!
    Does anyone actually KNOW the husband has or inherited money?

I ask because Appsolutely looked up the new place, and it is seller financed -- meaning that poor seller is about to get completely fudged over no doubt.

My guess is that the seller got conned like everybody else, and that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Simkie View Post
    (Quoted in case it disappears later!)

Ladies and gentlemen, a new contestant enters the ring!

This one appears to be this person, from the email address available on the profile:

http://www.warmbloods-for-sale.com/P...?HorseID=31234

Phone number available! Who wants to call and get the straight dope from this one?
    Unless that woman is like 6'10", there's no way that colt is 16.3.........

Well I know a few of you were looking for me so guess I just couldn't help myself.*
    To all the self-righteous ones out there who claim their posts are to help poor people out there from getting scammed you need to check that mirror again.
    SIL starts a thread obviously tee'd off by something and includes a pic of a skinny horse and "fears" for the animals etc etc.
    People try to give you facts.* They are run off the board because GOD FORBID someone want to try and introduce facts.* I'm so glad Daventry called Mike because practically called anyone on the board who presented a fact was called Jill.
    and RunwayZ you keep saying NO ONE is saying the horses are abused.* But you are as well as many others.* Jill is bringing herds of horses to get USEF points, Redwine's sperm is no good (um check the # of foals on that)
    Breeder after breeder making the mistake of believing unproven facts then making themselves look bad because they are a breeder bashing a breeder.* You call Jill a liar yet most of you continue to post lies.
    So many intelligent people said it and no one wanted to hear it.* Stay with the facts.
    Everyone has their "opinion" but when those opinions are stated as fact it is called slander.* And since you all know what happened to the last woman that did that I would think you could figure that out.*
    Hooray for Eagle for finally being able to make his point. And boo for all the others that tried but could not stand the nastiness of the women on this board.