The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 155 of 224 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 4466

What matters is not any of our opinions. The facts matter.

She has and there is proof that she has defrauded many many private persons and businesses. Some of those instances even resulting in active warrants for her arrest.

The MHS who is a governing authority found the following and it resulted in the removal of at this time 4 horses. "On December 27, 2012 MHS Animal Services officers found serious neglect, injuries, unsafe and inhumane living conditions for horses living on the property."

Those are facts let her spin the opinion any way she likes.

"I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

1 members found this post helpful.

Lynnwood, the SHE you are referring to is Jill Burnell, yes?

well I just tried to check the MHS, its down. probably updating stuff!

Hey I can't seem to find the link for the stallion services donated for people holding GFF contracts. Help Anyone?

Post # 2500 has a list of all the stallions offering services to ppl holding GFF contracts

Was it deleted? Where did it go? Post #2500 is not the list and I can't find it..
    Last edited by Nootka; Jan. 8, 2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Poof it is gone?
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

Have you guys seen the COTH article where the local humane society has siezed 4 horses from her?
    What's wrong with you?? Your cheese done slid off its cracker?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nootka View Post
    Post # 2500 has a list of all the stallions offering services to ppl holding GFF contracts

Was it deleted? Where did it go? Post #2500 is not the list and I can't find it..

I can't find the post either.
    New Blessing Farm
    Standing the Oldenburg stallion Legaczy
    www.newblessingfarm.com
    "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground".

Hmmmm wonder why it was deleted? I was starting to think I was a bit stupid since I coulnt find it
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

Quote Originally Posted by oliverreed View Post
    Have you guys seen the COTH article where the local humane society has siezed 4 horses from her?
    You obviously haven't been following or reading this thread, have you?

Yes, we've all seen and read it.
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

I don't know abou the donated services, but the auction has it's own thread:

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...-Donation-Page
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

Quote Originally Posted by Nootka View Post
    Hmmmm wonder why it was deleted? I was starting to think I was a bit stupid since I coulnt find it
    Lots of people were having a hard time finding it buried in the thread. A few people are trying to figure out where the best place is to post it so Mare Owners can contact Stallion Owners directly.
    www.DaventryEquestrian.com
    Home of Oldenburg & RPSI approved pony stallions Daventry's Power Play & Goldhills Brandysnap
    Also home to Daventry Equine Appraisals www.EquineAppraisers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    Lots of people were having a hard time finding it buried in the thread. A few people are trying to figure out where the best place is to post it so Mare Owners can contact Stallion Owners directly.
    Daventry - could you start a thread...that way post 1 will have the info. And thanks for all you are doing. That way wronged parties can find the info.

The current silence of MHS speaks volumes about lawyers getting involved. I figure we will know when we know. It appears MHS has no intention of taking a mis-step. Fingers crossed.

2 members found this post helpful.

The MHS page came right up when I tried. Nothing new on it.
    https://www.kintera.org/site/c.aiIOI...iH4JBKKPjFdJXG

I find it interesting that out of 30 horses, the MHS could only find two that they felt were being neglected.
    I've seen no pictures of the horse to show body condition or needing hoof attention. Yet most of you seem to think all the horses are going to be seized in a day or two because they are in deplorable condition.
    Where's the proof? Why not name the confiscated horses? Why the secrecy?
    I've admired Jills stallions from afar wishing I had something worthy of breeding to one. She's been in the industry for years and if she'd wronged so many people, why has no one bothered to sue her?
    The average Joe would try to recoup something!

I could just as easily come here with ten different screen names posting hyperbole of what a rotten person she is, but how many of you have seen actual proof? There's two sides to every story... I would hope we're still an "innocent until proven guilty society"....

Quote Originally Posted by Pixtwo View Post
    I find it interesting that out of 30 horses, the MHS could only find two that they felt were being neglected.
    I've seen no pictures of the horse to show body condition or needing hoof attention. Yet most of you seem to think all the horses are going to be seized in a day or two because they are in deplorable condition.
    I've admired Jills stallions from afar wishing I had something worthy of breeding to one. She's been in the industry for years and if she'd wronged so many people, why has no one bothered to sue her?

I could just as easily come here with ten different screen names posting hyperbole of what a rotten person she is, but how many of you have seen actual proof? There's two sides to every story... I would hope we're still an "innocent until proven guilty society"....
    Interesting...............................

2 members found this post helpful.

If you've read all 155 pages of this thread, you'd have seen that we are way beyond the "innocent until proven guilty" portion. Many, many facts have been posted about all things Jill Burnell.

As for only taking 4 horses, I would imagine that they would take those deemed to be in the worst condition first. That doesn't mean that the other aren't neglected as well.

9 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by horsenut93136 View Post
    Sorry disagree wholeheartedly. Plenty of pile ons. Plenty of rumors and false statements. Some corrected some not. Combine that with lots coming from stallion owners with competing stallions and of course a court is going to see conflict.
    There is also plenty of internet evidence out there of JB trashing others' stallions. No one here has ever posited that the Gray Fox stallions weren't worthy of breeding to. Jill's own blog tears down other breeding operations.

Default Jill has WARRENTS and OPEN JUDGEMENTS - People have taken her to court, and won!

That guilty part would be the judgments in the public records regarding the trainers, feed stores and vets she has stiffed.

There are many here that have come forward and were wronged. Taking Jill to court is time consuming, and as all of her default judgments prove, even if you WIN Jill Burnell will not pay - that is why there are recorded judgments against her!

She HAS been proven GUILTY. That is why she has a warrant.

Horse neglect is a new detail to this saga. Seems that letting her farm get foreclosed on, then moving to a property without adequate facilities for horses hasn't worked out quite as planned.

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixtwo View Post

Post #1.... well she has been in this business for a long time but part of the reason why shes been in it for so long is because she's been feeding a lot of people a line of crap for a very long time. There is plenty of proof, photographic and personal stories, that Jill has been running a very shady business for a very long time...including disposing of broodmares who dont suit her anymore, a dead foal pile, nutrition issues, deplorable lab conditions, shipping postiving test semen accross the border against federal law with no documention. The list goes on and on. There is a LARGE amount of people who have been wronged by Jill, theyve kept in the shadows and are dealing with this outside of public eye for legal reasons and the day for those convictions to start adding up will come. Obviously a large legal case is brewing and things are being kept out of public eye while everything is being compiled, gathered, and put together to be presented. Interesting, yes. Any legal case takes an abundance of time to persue.

4 members found this post helpful.

I have read all 156 pages... I've seen a lot of people saying they were wronged. I've not seen a vet on her or a feed store saying she didn't pay them.
    I've not seen any concrete evidence of any wrong doing...
    How many of you contributing to this thread has seen actual evidence?