The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 4466

Horsepoor, I was just bumping it back to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Horse Farm View Post
    We must have seen the same ad! TB mares? I liked what I saw and then wondered if you could even get the babies papered.
    Aren't those Rapazzini's mares ? The person who Jill attempted/stole the yearling from?

Aghh these are the days of our lives.
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

Jessica Kinne has two mares for sale that are in foal to Redwine and Aloha. No idea who if anybody she is on COTH. The mares are lovely and she tagged Jill in the FB posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    Jessica Kinne has two mares for sale that are in foal to Redwine and Aloha. No idea who if anybody she is on COTH. The mares are lovely and she tagged Jill in the FB posts.
    She's here. http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=369683

It also appears Jill bought (stole?) a colt by Romantic Star from them last year.

Recon on SL's site. http://www.stonelilyfarm.net/2011foals.html

Roswell on JB's. http://www.grayfoxfarms.com/roswell.htm

I would urge Stone Lily to make sure to check that she is listed as the breeder with USEF (if he has a number) as we all know how JB likes to take credit for other people's work.

As far as I know, the mares that I have for sale have nothing to do with this topic. I tagged Jill simply because I could not tag the stallion's pages. I am not Rapazzini and no horses have been stolen from me.

StoneLily is not me, Rapazzini just FYI. However, i do love StoneLily's horses/foal and she is wonderful to work with! My TB mare who is the mother of the filly jill stole last year is pregnant this year, but not to any of Jill's studs....she was bred to Baron Von Gogh and is due May 1. Luckily, Edgar is amazing and i don't for see and registration issues in my/ my mares future! Thanks.

Why would you ever want to tag Jill? That's not a good marketing tool...a lot of 'guilt by association'

Quote Originally Posted by horsepoor View Post
    Has there been any update from equinedriver? I've been following this thread and not seen one lately (but could have missed it).
    Last ED post on COTH was Sept 6th. Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Bob View Post
    Last ED post on COTH was Sept 6th. Hope all is well.
    I second this. Hope to get an update from ED.

what stood out to me in those photos was redwines round belly (and the crest of course) is that also able to be attributed to a possible IR horse? I'm not all that familiar with IR signs so to me, a round belly screams wormy to me... Seeing as foals have been sent out Needing dewormer.

Neither look how I would picture a highly rated warmblood stallion to look! He looks TINY. Almost like a kids fat little pony with less hair.
    Clancy 17hh chestnut Dutch WB, '99. Owned and loved since '04 and still goin'!

BUMP - to once again ask is equinedriver out there??? any update??? Were you real??
    Summit Sporthorses Ltd. Inc.
    "Breeding Competition Partners & Lifelong Friends"

Quote Originally Posted by ise@ssl View Post
    BUMP - to once again ask is equinedriver out there??? any update??? Were you real??
    Does anyone on here actually know EquineDriver? It's kind of a concern that she hasn't been logged in for so long. Doubly concerning is the fact that I think she was last on around the time Jill Burnell was PM-ing people legal threats.

If ED is truly an attorney she probably would not be yakking on here anymore, if she is working something up. It would be illuminating if anyone who communicated with her on that group suit would give a sign if something is in the works.

I don't think ED ever claimed to be a lawyer. I think she has been party to a lawsuit and knows there is power in numbers so she offered to collect the information and take that to authorities. I echo the sentiments that hope she is ok and didn't fall for Jill's endless lawsuit threats.

I hope so, too. I am sure many would be happy for some authorities to step in, judging from the posts here.

From a quick check of her COTH profile it shows she was logged in and probably reading yesterday.

equinedriver

Working Hunter

Last Activity: Oct. 1, 2012 03:29 PM

ack! I just saw some photos on Facebook tagging Jill, where the horse's owner/breeder was commenting on how wonderful and sweet Jill was and that GFF was amongst the best breeding farms!

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

probably a Jill alter on FB

As Abraham Lincoln said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dogs View Post
    probably a Jill alter on FB
    Is it bad that I thought it all seemed a bit dodgy? Hence I did not contact ED.
    Last edited by Cloverbarley; Oct. 4, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Well I did send a PM to Equinedriver and have had NO response. I do hope I am wrong in presuming this person was perhaps a shill.
    Summit Sporthorses Ltd. Inc.
    "Breeding Competition Partners & Lifelong Friends"