The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 114 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 4466

Wow, just when you thought her crimes couldn't get anymore brazen! I honestly don't know how I would handle something like this but I am sure she would rue the day she messed with me. I am so sorry Chris and everyone else who fell victim to her crimes.

So Chris of PA is listed as the buyer, yet the same Chris of PA is being told he's been sold elsewhere. Nice.
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

I see another successful "Lifetime" movie. Perfect vehicle for Lindsay Lohan's comeback...starring as Jill!

Quote Originally Posted by Hippolyta View Post
    Whoever suggested a 20/20 expose...that would be more than engrossing.

However, as someone who has been following this thread from simply a position of morbid curiosity, I bet the volume of content would require at least a 2 hour documentary, if not a mini series....

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by NJRider View Post
    I see another successful "Lifetime" movie. Perfect vehicle for Lindsay Lohan's comeback...starring as Jill!
    But the physical appearances of Jill and LL are about as far opposite as can be. And at least Lindsay gets arrested and shows up for court. So sorry to you, luvmyhunter, that you are ensnared in this mess and I desperately hope you get your foal. If it's any consolation, you're surely not the only one.

2 members found this post helpful.

Here you go. I've also taken some screen shots of some of the stuff she has now removed if anyone is in need. Just PM me. The idiot that is "liking" Jill's posts is a Whitney Bartlett.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...68137973_n.jpg

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    I am not FB friend's with that psycho but I did like her Gray Fox Farm FB page years ago. All of the posts are still there including links to this thread from 3 months ago and Laurie's posts demanding payment.
    This gets worse and worse - and LR - sorry, that website was the beginning of the hoax - and brilliant - looked like Middleburg - three acres in Petaluma - NOT.
    Hope Luvmyhunter gets her foal
    And not to ruffle feathers but - COTH had her "hunter breeder of the year" to which I wrote a letter of protest - maybe COTH should at some point be the front line re the "true story" - my apologies to the Mods if this seems unseemly....
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

3 members found this post helpful.

I find it truly astounding that she still has supporters. Mind blowing.
    Kanoe Godby
    www.dyrkgodby.com
    See, I was raised by wolves and am really behind the 8-ball on diplomatic issue resolution.

I was referring to her farm's facebook page. I don't think her website is set up for people to leave comments for all the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dogs View Post
    This gets worse and worse - and LR - sorry, that website was the beginning of the hoax - and brilliant - looked like Middleburg - three acres in Petaluma - NOT.
    Hope Luvmyhunter gets her foal
    And not to ruffle feathers but - COTH had her "hunter breeder of the year" to which I wrote a letter of protest - maybe COTH should at some point be the front line re the "true story" - my apologies to the Mods if this seems unseemly....
    When did COTH have her as "Hunter Breeder of the Year"? Surely not since her business practices have been exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    When did COTH have her as "Hunter Breeder of the Year"? Surely not since her business practices have been exposed?
    According to the USEF standings she is hunter breeding breeder of the year. Redwine is also stallion of the year, Aloha is third.

Nothing COTH can do about the standings. If they wrote a glowing article singing her praises that would be a different story. The fact that they left this thread open inspite of repeated threats to sue them if they didn't take it down makes me think no article is forthcoming. Hopefully they can write a report of her prision sentence someday.

4 members found this post helpful.

Nothing COTH can do about the standings. If they wrote a glowing article singing her praises that would be a different story. The fact that they left this thread open inspite of repeated threats to sue them if they didn't take it down makes me think no article is forthcoming. Hopefully they can write a report of her prision sentence someday.
    Oh. Good. I really wish we had heard from equinedriver by now. A nice, concise complete file of this person's fraud, warrants outstanding,judgements against,(still unpaid) etc.. would make this mess more likely to be acted upon, by some authority.

I do not personally know any equestrian (or other) journalists, surely there must be some that would be interested in exposing the nefarious practices of the "Hunter Breeder of the Year".

She has also unfriended me, as I can no longer read her personal FB page. So, she will force me to post it here, which I was trying to avoid. She cannot come up with a contradictory story for my issue with her that will hold water.

Hunter Breeder of the Year is based solely on points won by horses she bred. Period. And regardless of her abhorrent business practices, she has bred some lovely animals that are being shown. Arbor Day almost single handedly won this award for her, thanks to Brandon showing her and winning. So it really isn't much of a reflection on Jill.
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.
    www.juniorjohnsontrainingandsales.com

Quote Originally Posted by lauriep View Post
    She has also unfriended me, as I can no longer read her personal FB page. So, she will force me to post it here, which I was trying to avoid. She cannot come up with a contradictory story for my issue with her that will hold water.

Hunter Breeder of the Year is based solely on points won by horses she bred. Period. And regardless of her abhorrent business practices, she has bred some lovely animals that are being shown. Arbor Day almost single handedly won this award for her, thanks to Brandon showing her and winning. So it really isn't much of a reflection on Jill.
    Oh MY !!!

Try and stick to facts.
    Arbor Day contributed 265 points towards the Breeder of the Year Award but Red Label contributed 258. So your statement that Arbor Day almost singlehandly won the award for JB is so far from the truth that it isn't funny. I hope other readers have the sense to checks USEF points before they believe too many 'brags'
    I have no stake in this thread but deceptive statements do nothing to resolve the issues.

Red Label also belongs to Brandon, so Jill's been pretty lucky to find someone like him that shows his youngstock.

Oh, for Pete's sake, S A McKee. I didn't go check who contributed what. The POINT that you are so ably MISSING, is that Jill had virtually nothing to do with it. Horses she bred, who happen to have ended up with someone who shows and wins with them, did. So BRANDON almost single handedly won it for her. Happy now?Why do you have to be so nasty every. Single. Time. You post?

And we don't have Arbor Day, so why is that a "brag." Geeze...
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.

7 members found this post helpful.

I contributed a few of those points, a fact I am not proud of. I know Brandon has been seen begging for one thing or another on Jill's FB page as well so even though he has put her on the map he is not immune from her BS. I am sure he regrets contributing to her honors as well as it gives her fodder to rip off new people but at this point we have no choice in the matter.

Laurie, you have a lovely horse who you should be very proud of. Don't let Jill's issues make you regret what you have achieved. Besides, YOU bred her, so her points only apply to Redwines stats, not Jill's. and the stallion deserves it.
    Laurie

1 members found this post helpful.

It never ends does it. For me it feels like a lifetime ago that I wrote my long thread on here about my troubles with Jill Burnell. I haven't been on coth for a while now so I am saddened to read of yet more people being duped and robbed by this unsavoury character. Sorry to you all and I hope Jill gets what she deserves.

What COTH magazine can do is write an opinion piece done by one of their writers, or someone not on their staff. If such a commentary has already been published by COTH then I missed it. But if it hasn't, their silence speaks volumes. They publish many other opinion pieces about equestrian sports, so the GFF story and its affect on sporthorse and hunter breeding would fit right in.
    -Amor vincit omnia-