The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 109 of 224 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 4466

Quote Originally Posted by Alternaation View Post
    Color me confused. Curiosity got this cat and I went and peeked at her page. Isn't the Laurie who's on her FB demanding money owed the very same who a few pages back said she's not spoken to Jill since Jully ?

So which is it she owes you money or you haven't spoken to her?
    What is confusing? I have not spoken to Jill since about the third week of July. Nor have I received a board payment since then, despite hundreds of VMs left and emails sent. Now her phone has a message that at her request, it doesn't take incoming calls. Not hard to understand. Posting on FB is not my method of choice, but when all else fails, you resort to those methods. Not that I in any way think I will get any result...

To the poster who thinks JB has been on FB because they have seen her "like" something. Those types of things can either be old likes that pop up periodically, or, more likely, FB gone awry. People post all the time saying they did NOT like something that FB says they did. Ironically, one of these likes for Jill is MasterCard!
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.
    www.juniorjohnsontrainingandsales.com

Quote Originally Posted by lauriep View Post
    To the poster who thinks JB has been on FB because they have seen her "like" something. Those types of things can either be old likes that pop up periodically, or, more likely, FB gone awry. People post all the time saying they did NOT like something that FB says they did. Ironically, one of these likes for Jill is MasterCard!
    First, I am sorry you are having the same issues others are. Not surprising, but I feel for anyone in that situation.

Re: FB. I went to her page and looked at her recent activity (on R side). Hold your cursor over her recent likes and it will tell you when she liked whatever page she did. Incidentally, I am on her page right now and her last "like" was an hour ago....

...and here you go. I did not realize you could view "likes" this way, but this is a screen shot of the last few pages she's "liked". She is obviously online and reading at least daily/every few days.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...79810013_n.jpg

This is going off track, but I still don't think it is her doing it. If these companies spam FB with likes, as I know they do, the date that they put it up will be the date someone appears to like something. Not saying she didn't do it, but as Laurierace said, if she is online, she would have LONG AGO taken down my posts.

One of my best friends kept appearing to "like" Romney during the election. I let her know that that was showing up, repeatedly, and she was horrified. Everytime it showed up, she had to come on and deny that she had liked his page.

Additionally, CanAm??? Really? And Jared? Not her areas of interest...
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.
    www.juniorjohnsontrainingandsales.com

Sorry to hear your going through what seems to be such a common theme with her Laurie.

I suppose at the very minimum it sounds like you have an animal of hers at least you have something to put a lean against/method to recoup money if it were to come to that.

I know as of late Laurie there have been other more widely known people such as yourself that have had similar issues with her I think Brandon.G ,the Raachs' etc why not band together for some type of civil action at the very least ?
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

Quote Originally Posted by mbm View Post
    i just think its funny for a law enforcement officer to post on a public BB.
    How is it different from a televised police press conference, when they ask for anyone with information about a specific crime, to contact them ?
    -Amor vincit omnia-

2 members found this post helpful.

Can't believe this lady has kept in business this long. Everyone keeps screaming civil suit and such but honestly what would they get? She owes half the horse business $ some way or another. Yet another post to FB recently about a mare someone is trying to get back...not to mention the ones on the site that she doesn't even have! Selling imaginary foals must be a great business.

Not to mention how obsessive she has been about removing people's post to fb...I'm with LaurieP she must not have Internet access.

One could argue if you can not pay your bills you aren't really in business anymore.

Apparently no Internet where she is, she was constantly updating the website/fb and its been dead for some time. Just worry about the horses. No matter if its 30 or 1 mare, foaling season is around the corner. Are they foaling themselves in the fields now??

Quote Originally Posted by Franksmith View Post
    Yet another post to FB recently about a mare someone is trying to get back...not to mention the ones on the site that she doesn't even have! Selling imaginary foals must be a great business.
    Lovely. Another stolen mare. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...10959901_n.jpg

She just RSVP'ed to an event too, and that's not solely FB's doing.

If it is her,why would she leave these types of post on her wall? Self destruction??

Quote Originally Posted by Franksmith View Post
    If it is her,why would she leave these types of post on her wall? Self destruction??
    My mistake. It was another page she "liked", or maybe FB did it for her. Said "Jill is going to...". Still think it's her though. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    How is it different from a televised police press conference, when they ask for anyone with information about a specific crime, to contact them ?
    because normally that would be a press officer or an official statement? Maybe in the times of social media this kind of thing has changed.....

I hope this lady gets her foal. It appears to be the Rothchild colt.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...72955049_n.jpg

1 members found this post helpful.

I am afraid her only shot of getting her foal is to get on an airplane and take the local sheriff along once she arrives. Threatening legal action is as effective as facebook posts when it comes to getting this woman to do the right thing.

Oh wow.. here we go again. I feel for the owner of this foal. It took my shipper over 3 hours to get my mare off of Jill's property in 2010, and that was trying to recover my own personal mare. Jill Burnell never owned her nor was she ever leased to Jill. Jill had plenty of fair warning that the shippers were on their way, days beforehand, both from me and from the shipping dispatcher. Luckily my shipper arrived at GFF early in the morning and refused to leave without my mare on their trailer. Jill finally gave up when the shipper called the sheriff. Ironically the shipper was one that Jill recommended at the time and after the debacle with my mare they said that they would refuse to go to her farm ever again.

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by COTHalter44 View Post
    I hope this lady gets her foal. It appears to be the Rothchild colt.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...72955049_n.jpg
    Any idea when that was posted on Facebook ?
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    Any idea when that was posted on Facebook ?
    Last night (12/14). There is a picture of the colt attached to the message as well.

I do not have the time to read through this entire thread, is anyone able to let me know what the current status is?
    First and foremost about the horse.
    Rose Bud Ranch Sporthorses
    Like Us On Facebook!