The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 103 of 224 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4466

Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    I must say it is a bit disconcerting that there has been no word from ED.

Even it ED cannot divulge detailed info a "hi...I'm still here and working on this and cannot discuss it"...would be very good to hear so for many who have spend so much time coming forward on this thread.
    :
    Yes! Please check in ED!

Hate to say it but maybe ED is one of Jill's alters or friends?

But then I just watched Criminal Minds and am now watching CSI.... My perspective is skewed

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway View Post
    But then I just watched Criminal Minds and am now watching CSI.... My perspective is skewed
    Switch over to ID and it will be really skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by trubandloki View Post
    Switch over to ID and it will be really skewed.
    Isn't that the truth! I am addicted tho
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

The silence *is* eerie ... perhaps there's a gag order of some kind?

I don't think it was a ruse, I believe ED was sincere about helping others get some justice.

Something just happened, probably simply a class action suit couldn't be done, or else it is going forward and she was told not to speak publicly about it.

It will be interesting to see the Stallion issues of various magazines - they start coming out soon. Wonder if GFF will be advertising the stallions with some attractive backgrounds and not in the lousy set up they have now. Or maybe she could throw in a few shots of her "processing lab" (the pix that started this thread!
    Summit Sporthorses Ltd. Inc.
    "Breeding Competition Partners & Lifelong Friends"

At this point lets hope all the mares, foals and stallions have what they need in their new location.

Has there been any activity on JB's facebook page?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwill View Post
    The silence *is* eerie ... perhaps there's a gag order of some kind?

I don't think it was a ruse, I believe ED was sincere about helping others get some justice.

Something just happened, probably simply a class action suit couldn't be done, or else it is going forward and she was told not to speak publicly about it.
    This ...

Has anyone reached out to ED?

She (equinedriver) is def not Jill or a friend of and her who/where has been posted on Coth before :

She is probably off the crazy train doing actual things in real time LOL
    ~~Member of the TB's Rule Clique ~~
    http://www.off-breed-dressage.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kokoda View Post
    This ...

Has anyone reached out to ED?
    Yes, i pm'd them a while back.... No response.... Personally i think they talked big but then flaked.... There isnt really any other way to see it ..... I hope i am proven wrong...

I tried to PM EquineDriver but the mail box is full ... Guess that isn't a surprise. Hopefully the process is continuing and we'll see an update soon.

guys! instead of waiting around for something that isnt happening why don't folks try to organize together and do what everyone wants done.....

seriously - talk amonst yourselfs to find a couple (at least 2) people to work on this , start another thread asking for people to contact you and go from there.

since Jill did stuff across state lines the Feds would be interested.........

JB was tagged in a pic on FB of a 2010 filly from Virginia Tech just now and in the comments someone said they are looking to breed to Redwine. Might want to warn that person if someone is able to comment on it. I would but I can't for some reason.

mbm... I agree. You are absolutely right, IME.

When someone steps up to "lead" a battle and then they retreat (for whatever reason), no point in bitching about it.

The many, many of those who have been irrevocably harmed must take the lead, connect and step up to the plate themselves if they want to see justice done for themselves and prevent others from the ruse.

Clearly it is easier and less time consuming for a leader like ED offered to "do it". But in the end, if they bail, those who have been harmed must coalesce to end the sham and shame in the breeding industry.

If the harmed go to sleep on this, start feeling " It's too much trouble"...then nothing changes. The beat will go on.

Venting is one thing. It can help one who has been harmed feel better for coming out secrecy about this "big name, big owner".

Doing nothing beyond that -- as in true litigation as a group that has been harmed - is only a vent. ,and that accomplishes nothing.

Hope all who poured out their experience find a way to buddy up and make this happen.

Just MHO.
    Last edited by sid; Oct. 18, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typos

@coth44: Yep, I went to VT and was in animal science there, so I'm on FB and that's when I read the post, went here to check other stuff and read about this horrid mess (I've been living under a rock apparently and haven't been on the forums in a long time). The guy who posted was a grad student who was doing rearch at the MARE center when I did undergrad research there. I'm also going to send a note to my old prof who heads up the program now to just see what's gng on from their side
    And the wise, Jack Daniels drinking, slow-truck-driving, veteran TB handler who took "no shit from no hoss Miss L, y'hear," said: "She aint wrapped too tight."

She said VT has a great filly & haven't had any probs with the owner.
    And the wise, Jack Daniels drinking, slow-truck-driving, veteran TB handler who took "no shit from no hoss Miss L, y'hear," said: "She aint wrapped too tight."

I am neither a breeder nor a hunter, nor a warmblood person, at that (apologetic eyes at my mare). But I know two people personally who have had difficult enough experiences with this farm and its owner to make me curious, although since the experiences are not mine, I do not have the right to talk about them in-depth. So the other night in my downtime, I spent some on GFF's site, going through Redwine's offspring, since we have two on the barn I am at. Only to find that a photo my friend took of one of this year's foals was used on her page without permission. A bit of a bummer, since my friend takes her photos relatively seriously. I emailed JB to let her know she had violated a copyright...

Thought, after making it through 51 pages of this before giving up, that many of you would find it amusing that she replied asking me if I was insane.

Owned by a fabulous red boy and a chunky mare

Quote Originally Posted by tworedponies View Post

Thought, after making it through 51 pages of this before giving up, that many of you would find it amusing that she repylied asking me if I was insane.

That's RICH!

in·cor·ri·gi·ble
    /inˈkôrijəbəl/
    Adjective
    (of a person or their tendencies) Not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed.
    Synonyms
    irredeemable - unimprovable - irreparable - irreclaimable
    Disclaimer: Just a beginner who knows nothing about nothing

Not so sure it's you who is the head case tworedponies.

Is it this filly? It is the only 2012 on her site that she did not breed (that I saw). Although I am sure she will take credit for that one too. http://www.equine.com/horses-for-sal...d-2434924.html

If so, you might want to tell them to edit their ad. She is by Redwine, not out of. If they have taken her to an inspection, they may want to update that too. The Oldenburg NA tour is done for the year, so she will have to wait until next year now. Cute filly!