The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 4 yr old GOV gelding by Fidertanz to Non-profit

I am looking to re-home a talented gelding by Fidertanz. He is located in North Carolina just outside of Charlotte. At this time, I am only looking at non-profit organizations who can provide a non-profit tax number. Please do not respond without.

4yr old, 16 hds. He has been started and ridden successfully under saddle and was a VERY good boy. He sustained an injury over a year ago. We healed the injury and put him back to work, but he has developed a tiny "hitch" up front to one direction. The vets cannot pin point the cause as there is not enough to "block out" they say he is not even a grade 1. But, I cannot sell him as is. On the lunge line in side reins it cannot be seen. Without side reins, it is mild. I have tried for the past three weeks to make him worse so the vets can work on him and he does not get worse. So, if there is someone who would be interested in him, I would be happy to talk to you. I believe, with a balanced rider, he will be a great horse as is. But, with more vet work, could be better.

Please e-mail for more information, I do not regularly check posts on this board. stablechic@aol.com

Thanks so much!!
    Last edited by stablechic; Oct. 30, 2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: included e-mail