The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Passier Saddle, bits, breeches and more!

Passier Optimum Dressage saddle- It is in good condition with only a few minor scratches that are purely cosmetic. The stitching and leather is in very good condition. This saddle was flocked in July 2012 by Jan Hulsebos and ridden in five times after that. It has a wide tree (28.5 cm) and is a 17.5" seat. Saddle was made in August of 2001. Payment via paypal, shipping via UPS to lower 48 for $60.00. This is a great deal on a wonderful saddle! $1000.00 contact for photos

Herm Sprenger HO Weymouth bit with aurigan mouth piece and stainless steel shanks. This bit has only been used for 6 months. It is is a 5.25" bit with 14mm mouth and 7cm lower shanks.Payment via paypal, shipping via USPS to lower 48 for $7.95. $150.00

Herm Sprenger KK Ultra bit with aurigan mouth piece. This bit has only been used for 6 months. It is is a 5.5" bit with 14mm mouth and 55mm rings. Payment via paypal, shipping via USPS to lower 48 for $7.95. $75.00

Very lightly used Thinline Halter, cob size, black. It has only been used at shows a few times. Brass hardware with lined with thinline material which is antimicrobial and won't cause rubbing. Payment via paypal only and shipping will be by USPS, $10.95 $70.00

This is a lightly used Cavallo dressage show coat. It was purchased this season and shown in twice. This coat is washable. It is black with a velvet collar and a stretchy technical fabric. It is a 16L. This is a beautiful coat. Payment by Paypal only.Shipping in the lower 48 by USPS, $10.95. $200

Never used Ice Horse hoof boot. Universal fit. Ice packs not included but are available for under $7 each. Payment via PayPal and buyer to pay $7.95 by USPS priority mail. $40

Lightly used Eskadron Pikosoft bell boots, white size medium. These are in very good shape. Stitching and velcro in tact. Only used at shows and clinics. Payment via paypal only and shipping will be by USPS, $7.95 $25

Beautiful Kentucky top hat, lightly used. It is black size 6 7/8. It has only been used a few times in shows. I am including the beautiful hat box I bought to carry it in.Payment via paypal only and shipping will be by USPS, $15.95 $135.00

Lightly used Cavallo Chagall White full seat show breeches. These are made of cotton so they are not see-through at all. Size 34L purchased this season and shown in twice. Payment via paypal only and shipping will be by USPS, $10.95 $125.00

Lightly used ELT White full seat show breeches. These are made of microfiber so they are cool and comfortable. Size 34 purchased this season and shown in once. Payment via paypal only and shipping will be by USPS, $10.95
    $75.00

PM me with questions or to see photos of anything listed above. All great stuff. I am not going to be riding for a while and I hate to see it sit around.

The KK Ultra bradoon has been sold.

The bell boots are sold. I am open to reasonable offers on the rest.

Ice Horse boot sold

The saddle has been sold. The Weymouth, breeches, jacket, halter and top hat are still available. I am open to offers. This is all great stuff in like-new condition.