The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need transport help ASAP!!

I am trying to get a horse transported from Bryan, Texas to Rolla, MO (could possibly pick up in Saint Louis area).

Another option would be to get the horse from Bryan, TX to Dallas, TX early wednesday morning, August 15th 2012. I have a shipper that could take her the rest of the way from there (for a reasonable rate).

I am limited on funds and cannot afford the $800 + most of the shippers I'm talking to are asking for...

I'm open to ideas.

Another option would be to get the horse to Tulsa...could maybe work something else out from there as well.

Help! I want to get this horse up here as soon as possible!

Try Creech Horse Transport out of Troy, MO--they're great!

Failing that, Bob Hubbard who goes nationwide.

Can highly recommend both!

I just found a great guy who shipped for me from southern Missouri up to an obscure place in northern, Il.

In fact, I even posted here myself asking for help finding someone. I have always used Equine Express, but, this was a case of being totally off the beaten path.

Anyway, I was referred to Sam, didn't put his last name in my phone. He was awesome. I mean just terrific. He's a private shipper, but does a lot going back and forth from south to north.

Call him (Sam) 785-250-0095. Let him know the woman from Dallas, recommended him. He took my horse from Jamestown, MO to Illinois. I swear he was the find of the century, and did the trip for about $300 less than he should have.

Picked my horse up 9:30am and deliverd him at 7:00pm. Arrived fresh and happy.

He was terrific. Anyone in this sw to nw corridor needs to keep his name and number around. Good luck.

Equine Express is based in the Dallas area, they may have a load coming to MO.
    You also might look at small, private haulers located in MO or TX

http://springfield.craigslist.org/grd/3183636570.html

http://shopping.rollanet.org/categor...TRANSPORT.html