The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Renn/aissance View Post
    Penelope Leprevost is the closest thing the equestrian world has to a style icon.
    While I do find her very stylish, I think Luciana Diaz of Portugal (I think) is even more so. She wore the most beautiful dark green jacket, with a dark green collar that was maybe one or two shades lighter than the body of the coat, with the lapels decorated with yellow piping. And four gold buttons down the front. It sounds very ordinary but I had to keep freezing the DVR to take a good look at it, it was a stunner on her slim, elegant body. Plus, it was beautifully cut and fit like a glove.

I also liked the jackets the French men wore in the individual jumping, French blue with orange lapels. Did they wear the same in the team competition, I did not get to see much of that.

The Dutch orange is just too orange, I don't like it at all.

Forgot to mention MMB, she is a style icon no matter what she wears, I adore her hair and her brown boots, but especially her riding style.

Hate MMB brown boots. She's a beautiful rider and great horseman, just hate the boots.

Quote Originally Posted by jr View Post
    Hate MMB brown boots. She's a beautiful rider and great horseman, just hate the boots.
    Yucky with the red jacket.

Here's who I think looked perfect in her classic velvet helmet and tasteful jacket:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FyS25.../Luciana+Diniz
    2012 goal: learn to ride like a Barn Rat

A helmet saved my life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHorseProblem View Post
    Yucky with the red jacket.

Here's who I think looked perfect in her classic velvet helmet and tasteful jacket:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FyS25.../Luciana+Diniz
    That's who I was referring to in my post, but I spelled her last name wrong. She looks much better when she's just walking and you can see the full effect of the coat, its colors and how beautifully fitted it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BAC View Post
    That's who I was referring to in my post, but I spelled her last name wrong. She looks much better when she's just walking and you can see the full effect of the coat, its colors and how beautifully fitted it is.
    I hadn't read your full post, so GMTA!

That jacket is gorgeous. And I love the retro helmet. Some of the jumper helmets are so busy and logo-ed out. Blech.
    2012 goal: learn to ride like a Barn Rat

A helmet saved my life.