The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Working Student Positions?

I'm trying to find a working student position, preferably somewhere in Europe. I would like to take a gap year between high school and college to spend abroad studying dressage. I could start the fall of 2013 and spend the remainder of the year working. If anyone could please point me in the right direction or give me some contacts that would be so helpful. Thank you!

I can tell you when we were last looking I put up an ad on horsegossip and it has got a lot of response. So maybe it's a good point to look for positions as well?
    We're more of a breeding and youngsters place so probably not what you are looking for. Feel free to email with a videolink to you riding though. I'm sure I can point you to somewhere if Germany is a consideration

Lot of quality trainers here and in Europe taking working students. My suggestion? Find one you like, and contact them directly asking if they have any positions available. PSI has a number of working students go through there, might not be a bad place to look. Also check the EuroDressage website.