The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz 57 View Post
    Hey, get it right. He's a homozygous buckskin roan overo.

Next thing we will see is that he is Homozy for Frame

WOW! This is what Tye Dye posted about her stallion after she had sold him to Sporthorses R Us

So here it is. I used to own the stallion Freelance who was bred and born in Canada at Twin Valley Ranch. He is a frame overo silver dapple buckskin ½ paint and ½ draft. I was honest about his sire and dam. I did market him as a Canadian Warmblood which was a mix up on my part. He was American Warmblood Society eligible. When I searched online it was hard to find the distinction from Warmblood and Sport Horse when I looked before marketing him. I have learned the lesson and the difference. I sold him in September of 2011 to Allie Vetch-Helinsk of Sport Horses R Us who at the time was honest about horses bloodlines. She started and continued his training and then marketed him at stud. She changed his name which was perfectly fine. She messed up big time by falsifying his pedigree when she recorded him with RPSI. When I learned he was recorded I assumed she used his real pedigree until the website and DreamHorse ad came out. When I sold him she was given multiple copies of his pedigree and the AWS application papers already filled in. I am in no way connected with Allie or Sport Horses R Us. I will not be doing any business with her in the future. If I had know this all would have come from what she did I would not have sold my stallion to her. He is a fantastic boy! I cannot change the past. I have learned from it and will change thing in the future.
    ETA: I also emailed the stallion auction with this info
    Last edited by Nootka; Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Just.. Wow !!
    TDE was honest about the horses pedigree.
    YOU are the one that created a pedigree naming a sire and dam that did not produce this stallion , ie LIED about the lineage of a stallion at stud!
    I hope for your sake that he did not breed many mares.

Do you really not realize the gravity of what you've done?
    Im abit late to the party but I heard he booked 22 mares!

I continue to be amazed by the fact that Allie Helinsky aka"Sporthorses R us" admitted to fraud on this BB and just really didn't seem to "get" the seriousness of the offense.

It's BAD, Allie Helinsky, VERY BAD, to falsify a stallion's pedigree and stand him at stud.

ETA Really old thread. Do you know any of the people who booked the 22 mares that you have "heard" he was booked to? Were the mares actually put to him?

How do you know he was booked to 22 mares? Web site? Heard it through the grapevine?
    Last edited by skydy; Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

3 members found this post helpful.

I wasn't aware I should post pictures pointing out my horse's feet needed a trim or him/her interacting with farm machinery... Eek.

Skydy I was one of her booked clients and heard straight from her mouth as well as online she booked 22 mares......now of course I have no idea how true that claim was but thats how I got my facts! Its sad how far this charade when on. I wont be as trusting next time I fork over hard earned $ to breed to a "WB" and definitely learned my lesson!! I'll just shout "show me his papers or I walk!"

Did you already pay for your breeding? I you going ahead with it? Or were you able to get a refund?
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

Oh I was able to get all my $ back after I fussed. I know of other people who got refunds as well.

3 members found this post helpful.

I know this is a little bit late, but the houseguest's screen name is very similar to TDE's mom's name. Just a fun little tidbit you might want to ponder over.
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

2 members found this post helpful.

Sorry what does houseguest mean? Is that the original poster? Im new

So...the follow up is that the "Polish" stallion is now a gelding and for sale for 40K at Jennifer Schrader - Williams barn as an FEI horse...

Quote Originally Posted by spottedfiona View Post
    So...the follow up is that the "Polish" stallion is now a gelding and for sale for 40K at Jennifer Schrader - Williams barn as an FEI horse...
    Link, please?

This fraud really irked me..

Well, at least someone had the brains to cut his nuts off. That is progress.

8 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    Well, at least someone had the brains to cut his nuts off. That is progress.
    Well - I hope he has a good owner now.

He seems to be decent example of a draft cross and makes a nice enough gelding.

Could you imagine having bred to him though? With the random types in his background who knows what you would get. You'd have to win the genetic lottery to get something half decently built and not a mix of spare parts.

Quote Originally Posted by spottedfiona View Post

Thank goodness they cut his balls off. I wonder how many of the scammed mare owners know that they really bred to a Canadian draft cross mutt?

He has a "darling stallion neck". 1st time I've ever heard that. I'm going to use that somehow the next time someone asks me how my TB got such a thick neck. Instead of telling them the truth, "he's a cribber".

Ad says he's registered. Registered what?
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

perhaps lifetime USEF registry + USDF number
    _\\\\]
    -- * > hoopoe

www.meanderingwa.blogspot.com

He could be registered with american warmblood society which she states he is eligible for. Nothing more, nothing less. I think you have insulted the girl who seems to have learned from her mistakes and did the right thing if she refunded mare owner monies enough. As for sport horses r us who is keeping up this ruse (or attempting to keep it going), well I don't even have words to describe that idiot. If she did get him to I1 good for her but her reputation has certainly been hurt as should be !