The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok, tomorrow is showjumping qualifications. 4:30am (live). Is it being broadcast on any networks at other times? I'm going to try to watch it live, but my computer is old and I don't know if I'd be able to register my cable info stuff successfully or if I have the right plug ins, etc.

I got Ex pat easily enough, but the pop-ups were very pushy so I downloaded Ad-aware which stopped the pop-ups but made my computer really slow. Got up at 5 West Coast time but couldn't find any live links thru BBC. Felt pretty discouraged, then at Whole Foods as I was walking out I saw gorgeous HD of the Swiss rider who had one rail down. Beautiful course, wish I could watch it live.

Quote Originally Posted by justalittlex View Post
    I got Ex pat easily enough, but the pop-ups were very pushy so I downloaded Ad-aware which stopped the pop-ups but made my computer really slow. Got up at 5 West Coast time but couldn't find any live links thru BBC. Felt pretty discouraged, then at Whole Foods as I was walking out I saw gorgeous HD of the Swiss rider who had one rail down. Beautiful course, wish I could watch it live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/...hedule-results

Yellow - catchup
    Blue - live
    ... _. ._ .._. .._

Rides times for tomorrow!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/equestria...100/index.html

I believe that is London Time.

Go, Steffen and Ravel!
    2012 goal: learn to ride like a Barn Rat

A helmet saved my life.

Ok, I have a Mac, so Ex Pat won't work for me.......I paid the $30 to get hsselite and now still cannot get any video or live coverage for that matter. Can some kind soul talk me through it? And is video from previous days available? My big concern is accessing the freestyles tomorrow after work!! Huge thanks in advance!!
    tmlng