The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Dressage near Lincoln, NE

Hello! I am a very, very recent import from hunterland, and I have only taken a couple dressage lessons so far. I am moving to Lincoln for grad school in a couple weeks, and would love to continue my conversion while there. Do you have any recommendations for trainers to approach or avoid? I don't have my own horse, so that is definitely a factor.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hi and welcome to Lincoln! Jamie Kment is the best around here that I know of, she is at Providence Farms, but I heard she has a waiting list. She has a website that you can visit. There will be a show there on August 4th. You can also visit www.nebraskadressage.org I have been here 3 years now and really havn't found anyone that I have lessoned with that compared to the people I lessoned with in the DFW area. Dara Liss is at 98th and A street I believe and I have heard some talk about her being ok, not sure if she has lesson horses and Jame Ammundisun, http://colbycreekstables.com/trainer.htm is ok, I lessoned with her right after I got here. But work and school have been before lessons lately.

Hope that helps a little and if you have any other questions feel free to PM me!

There are a couple trainers out of Lincoln Equestrian Center, and they also host Sarah Martin clinics throughout the fall/winter/spring. I think Quail Run in Omaha hosts Michael Beining clinics too.
    Team Ginger

Jami Kment!!!