Now if we could just change the rules to allow brown boots at all levels
A person now can wear boots that match the jacket - since the new color rules came into being.
120.3 At all test levels, riders may wear jackets in other colors within the international HSV colorscale, as described in FEI Dressage Regulations, Art. 427.1. Contrast coloring and piping is allowed.Hats, stocks, ties, gloves and riding boots may be the same color as the coat.
Per the FEI
Art 427 – DRESS and new colours
- Buttons are according to scale, except: gold, silver, brons, nickel
- Piping is allowed in one contrasting colour at collar, manchettes and gilette.
- Contrasting lining is allowed also prints in the lining. It has to be in scale
- Blouse with standing collar or turtleneck shirt should be white, off-white or colour according to scale.
- Plastron shoulde be white, off-white or colour according to scale.
- Breeches should be white or off-white.
- Gloves should be white, off-white or colour according to scale.
- Riding boots should be black or have a colour according to scale.
- Hats should be black or have a colour according to scale.
RoseLane Sportponies - Home of
Golden State - 2012 Bundeschampion 3yo Pony Stallion
Golden West - 2014 Bundeschampion 3yo Pony Stallion
Petit Marc Aurel- International FEI Dressage Pony Stallion