13 yr old 16.1H bay gelding. He is a good jumper, does 3'+ with ease, point and shoot type. More jumper type, could do eventing with more dressage work. Rides in a snaffle. Not a beginner horse because he can get a little excited.

He is a cribber and a hard keeper. He was very thin when he came to me in April. He has gained a ton of weight but still needs some more. He could use front shoes if he is ridden on a regular basis. He is barefoot and sound that way, but he does wear his hooves down and I think if he was ridden all the time he would probably get a little sore from wearing them too short.
He was a roarer but had the surgery. He breathes good now and is quiet, but he will cough occasionally. He also has some food and water that comes back out his nose. This will have to be watched and he should be fed in a dish on the ground so he can eat easier.

He is totally fine if he sits in my pasture for the rest of his life. But I would love it, and so would he, if he found someone that would pamper him and ride him all the time. He is sound with clean legs. His ground manners are good. He trailered well for me. UTD on vaccinations and coggins.

Email derbylynfarms@gmail.com if interested. I do have some video of him I can email you. Located in SE MI.