The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default I need to find some information on a horse.

I recently acquired a new APHA mare and before i went to purchase a subscription to APHA i wanted to see if someone knew who she was and possibly her past. She's a great mare and has a great home just curious about her past. I was told her registered name is Lil Bit O Norfleet and she was born 2001. Anyone seen her or heard of her before?

If you go over to the pleasure horse forum and post her registered name, someone will be able to look her up in APHA's database and give you some information.

Here she is:

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/lil+bit+o+norfleet

Way back there she is nicely bred, nothing bad there.

As always, it depends on what she can do/did to say how good any one horse is, especially a mare, that may be used at some time for reproduction.
    If she is supposed to be a broodmare, then we should require more of any one individual before reproducing it that it be registered and nice.

Thank you so much. I must have searched All Breed Pedigree a ton and never got any results. Wonder what i was doing wrong. She's very athletic and extremely well put together with a personality to die for. I wasn't planning on breeding her unless she turned out to be very good at what she does and i'd want another of her to take her place(which a major if and would be way down the road)

I have an APHA Plus membership. What would you like to know? According to the website she is still owned by her original breeder, so I guess you haven't had her transferred into your name yet. She has no foals registered with the APHA and she has no APHA points.
    Southern Cross Guest Ranch
    An All Inclusive Guest Ranch Vacation - Georgia
    www.southcross.com
    RIP Bocephus March 2008 - April 2013