The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Irideon full-seat breeches: experience with Passeio, Bellisima or Cordelay models?

I love the Irideon Cadence full seats and wear nothing else, including a white pair for dressage shows. I need a new pair of show breeches. Has anyone tried the Irideon Passeio, Bellisima or Cordelay full-seat breeches? How do they fit compared with the Cadence? The Cadence are super comfy and have a lot of stretch and wiggle room and I was wondering if the others are similar in this respect.

The second question is which of the three--Passeio, Bellisima, Cordelay--do you prefer?
    Last edited by Vesper Sparrow; Jul. 9, 2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: make title clearer

Well, for future reference and since apparently no one else wears these breeches , I went to my tack store and looked at the three different models and tried on two of them in knee-patch (they didn't have full seats in my size). I liked the way the Courdelay looked best on the hanger (a smooth but corded looking fabric). However, the Passeio, which are a combination of the Cadence fabric and the Bellisima fabric and are size zip, fit me best since the Cadence fabric gave me the stretch neccessary to fit my large calves. I ordered them in two sizes, since the bottom size just fits me in knee patch.

Thumbs up

I wear only the Bellisima full seats and love them.. have now 6 pairs of varying ages.. They work for me..