The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hawaii 50

I started watching this a little while ago. I love it. Decent plots, witty remarks, car arguments, good looking cast.

Does anyone else watch it? I've just ordered the season one DVDs so that I can watch the extras.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

I'm a fan I also like NCIS: LA but the original NCIS is silly. Head slaps? A step too far.
    Holy crap, how does Darwin keep missing you? ~Lauruffian

My husband watches that one...I like that they do the muscle cars on there instead of the new models and the scenery is usually stunning.

I did get a giggle that poor Jin never did get off of the island from Lost though.

I'm not a regular watcher though...hubby loves it. I only watch it once in a while because IIRC it's after Mike & Molly, which cracks me up.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Gag, I can't stand it. The acting is horrible and the product placement is awful.

I can't watch CSI Miami...it's too much of a strain on my eye-rolling muscles.

I adored David Caruso way back on NYPD Blue. But his over-the-top method acting on Miami is atrocious! That and the fashion-forward but totally innappropriate for Miami weather outfits on the cast and the Humvees and their Justice League/Bruce Wayne office. And Horatio's shades:

Which one is Ted Danson on now? I used to watch CSI the original way back, but don't watch any of them anymore. NY has Eggar on it, right? (the guy who was the Bug on MIB? Or Thor in Adventures in Babysitting?) His character is over the top too...didn;t matter what oddball subject came up, he knew everything about it. Reading sanskrit? No problem. The life cycle length of the mid-atlantic sea sponge...knew it! The location of the lost ark...etc. I like Grissom on the first one...he was somewhat realistic.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Quote Originally Posted by axl View Post
    I'm a fan I also like NCIS: LA but the original NCIS is silly. Head slaps? A step too far.
    I watch both of those, too. I did go off NCIS for a while, but went back to it. The head slaps really bothered me.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!