The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone else addicted to Not Always Right.com?

www.notalwaysright.com

I can't help it. Every day, several times a day I simply MUST see the newest entries. Now it's progressed to their sister sites: www.notalwaysworking.com and www.notalwaysrelated.com

I need help.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoMare View Post
    www.notalwaysright.com

I can't help it. Every day, several times a day I simply MUST see the newest entries. Now it's progressed to their sister sites: www.notalwaysworking.com and www.notalwaysrelated.com

I need help.

Like working customer service for a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.

City of delusion in the state of total denial

I loooove that site.
    "I'm not always sarcastic. Sometimes I'm asleep."
    - Harry Dresden

Horse Isle 2: Legend of the Esrohs LifeCycle Breeding and competition MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    Like working customer service for a week?
    I have TOTAL sympathy for anyone in customer service. I couldn't do it..... I'd take a hostage.

Consequently, I try my very best to be friendly, considerate and thank them profusely for any service they do. Maybe that'll make up (just a little bit) for the fruitloops they deal with.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

OMGosh these are fabulous! Thank you!
    “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain

And let's not forget People of Walmart.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoMare View Post
    And let's not forget People of Walmart.com
    hey, I could be one of those....some days anyhow.

but, the people of Walmart who can't seem park in the handicap slots, that would be something to sink my teeth in, I would actually contribute...

You know, the ones that block the van access, blue stripes be damned, to the point that the tail end of the car sticks out halfway into the aisle way....

Makes me want to leave cards on their windshield: You know that is not a parking spot, RIGHT?!!!'

or something along the line of 'I didn't know they let retarded people drive'
    Mean, I know, but a friend of mine needs the accessable spots for her van when she is on the road with her husband who is in one o them big electric wheelchairs die to MS...heck, when she parks at the far end of the lot she gets parked in...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.

I love it, too. I have a few sites that I visit every day:

candyblog.net
    notalwaysright.com
    theawesomer.com
    gofugyourself.celebuzz.com
    cracked.com
    textfromdog.tumblr.com

(Looking at that, I think -I- need help. )
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

Ok, now I have a dear friend who's from Canada, so I asked her cuz I knew she'd take it right and she did but...

Do you happen to notice that some of the worst ones from NotAlwaysRight are from Canada? I mean, I'll read one and be totally stunned with my head on the desk. I look up and --voila'-- Canada.

Must be the cold

Lighten up folks... I love my Canuck friends and we all have to laff at each other Plus I've been TOTALLY embarassed at many of the US submissions and want to say to them "Who's your mother?! I need to talk to her cuz she failed in her duties!"

Well...I wasn't addicted until seeing your post! Now I can't close the site!
    "If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple payments..."

Glad to help SFH!

Don't forget Not Always Romantic. Some real winners there. And sometimes I'm tempted to submit ones I see in public LOL

I use to submit my CS horror stories when I worked front end tech support. The wrong screws used in a laptop and drilled with a cordless through the HDD, the power outage computers that wouldn't boot and the keyboards flooded by the plant watering lady. Heck, we had a desktop tower come in last week due to a DVD drive malfunction. The drive was installed BACKWARDS. Yes, as in the drawer opened up into the case. The team took pictures. Alas, those are no longer my stories to tell, though I do have my days too now that I admin systems.