The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

OMG, it's only Thursday??? Is that true?

Maria, trust me. I've got the Bless Your Heart down like nobody's business. My only problem is learning to talk slowly enough.
    Charter member of the I-Refuse-to-Relinquish-My-Whip Clique

My, my...I go into a meeting for an hour or so and look at all the fun I've missed! Isn't it awful that we have to work when we're at work? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself." D.H. Lawrence

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

I feel dead baby jokes will shortly be back in vogue. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] (Where's that spewing emoticon???)

Oh, and, "Hi!"

It's all about ME, ME, ME!!! (The only signature worthy of a real DQ.)
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

Long Island Where the deer and the Psychos Play!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] you'he been warned I bite right!?!?
    *GRrrrrr* Woof!

JPC

www.halfpassfarm.freeservers.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Velvet:
    I feel dead baby jokes will shortly be back in vogue. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] (Where's that spewing emoticon???)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, let's not do those tasteless dead baby jokes. I much prefer the tasteless dead DQ jokes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sidadressage:
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] you'he been warned I bite right!?!?
    *GRrrrrr* Woof!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it wasnt the biting I was warned about, its the rabies that seemed most pressing.
    \"The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!\"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sister:
    Please. Being a foreigner doesn't mean your ways of expressing yourself are "interesting". European mystique my arse! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Think George Foreman makes a toddler/small child sized grill? That would be nice to have around at the barn. Way too many unattended children at the barn...

Could I please order a schoolbus of children for our upcoming hunter pace? These hunting people have voracious appetites!

_No one can teach riding so well as a horse._

-C.S. Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.... I could just hear it now..."new from spishak...The george forman Baby grill...No it really grills babies. Here we're going to put this lovely toddler on..." whell you get the rest. I think I'tll be our number one Christmast boutique gift Item. JPC

Ohh, and human veil is a topic that should always be discussed. Its timeless. Ever read "a modest proposal"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katoth:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sidadressage:
    *GRrrrrr* Woof!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it wasnt the biting I was warned about, its the rabies that seemed most pressing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Hey I had all my shots... Alright I bit the vet. But, I once sat on a needle that had Tetnus toxiod vaccine on it once does that count
    JPC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katoth:
    Here is my question, and it should be next to impossible unless Erin tells you. Though a clever person could figure it out.

Why did I come to this forum?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the jokes and tastless comments right???? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Actually, she was paid vast sums of money. And to think that the rest of us come here gratis...

...hm?

I read a Modest Proposal in a Connemara coffeeshop. The shop owner, a dear man thrilled that I was reading an Irish author, talked to me at length about his inmate years in the local insane asylum. I kept hoping he hadn't taken Swift literally.

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out." Pops

I think I know the man, he orders 2 schools from me a month. an extra shipment on good friday (Hey if we are being tasteless I am not holding any cards back [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

You mean then...that wasn't a ham sandwich he offered me?!

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out." Pops

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by suzy:
    Actually, she was paid vast sums of money. And to think that the rest of us come here gratis...

...hm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suzy, I think you missed one of katoth's posts... like the one he signed Jonmark? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Snort, cackle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Erin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by suzy:

...hm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suzy, I think you missed one of katoth's posts... like the one he signed Jonmark? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Snort, cackle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOH OOH It's a guy! Since you guys won't let me have Hans, Can I harrass him!? (Over the comupter) Ya know Leer and stuff. There's no law about leering Right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JPC

I'm about ready to eat an entire elementary school district, as my anger has been piqued by a fellow boarder at my barn. Seems she's ticked at me for feeding her horse a flake of hay at 9pm last night when he was eating the wood in his stall out of hunger. Fine. See if I lend you any more saddles or let you borrow my horse for a trail ride. What's that? You're 4-Hers are missing? No, of course I haven't seen those children...

Woebetide thee who cross Sister!

No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
    -C.S. Lewis

Hrmph. Now what kind of a name is JONMARK, I ask you??? That's bound to make a person feel gender challenged. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

No wonder he has such a talent for volleying with DQs. Of course, that's not necessarily a thing to be proud of. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I feel decidedly Dirty from the leering, and if I actually had a shred of self esteem I might actually feel offended...

So Sister, you say you have 4 children you need to offload. I might be able to find a home for them (home = Slowly churning on a spit, with a little honey and KC Masterpeice glaze).

YEAH TEAM!!!

Sorry: still Reeling with teamly goodness!!!
    JPC