The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Dont they put dead babies in the vats in the Guiness plants to help the fermenting process?

Actually I think its beef. Next time you see a veggie (Chipmunk as my co-worker likes to call them) drinking a Guiness, you might want to let them know that. (this is all from one of my co-workers, so I cant exactly back that up...

Though what doesnt taste better with a little baby? honestly.

"Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf"
    Blood Hound Gang
    \"The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!\"

Well, it was two pints before 10:30am near the summer solstice, and I'm a usually non-drinking paleface to begin with. I'm afraid I can't fairly call my time of unconsciousness on the lawn of a park a nap...

Paris. I wanted to take the Chunnel there, but the whole language barrier thing scared me off. I'll wait until I can borrow Hans' cousin Pierre to take me there.

katoth - i think what you don't understand here, is that in general (there are a few exceptions, well maybe quite a few, we call them hunter princesses [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) girls involved in horses mature faster than regular high school girls. therefore, we do not get as much involved (again, there will be exceptions) in the general ridiculousness of high school. most of us have no time for all that silly drama involving people, because we all know they are SO much less important than horses. our drama brain cells are in full use at the barn, where they are constantly occupied with such dilemmas as "the black saddle pad requires less washing, and Fuzzy Little Dressage Pony looks so adorable in it, but what if it makes him sweat more when i ride him in the sun?" and "I'm really concerned that Fuzzy Little Dressage Pony can't hold his own against Big Mean Mare in the pasture, i mean, she's like such a bully! I see her, and like, all i can think is, can we get some Regumate here people?!"

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] that was a fun post to write. (and yes, i do find myself so entertaining at times...)

Yatta!

all I can say about the dead baby posts - is,

Mmm Mmm, Mama's GOOOOOD Cookin' !!

oh, and

"Baby - it's whats for dinner"

plus -

"Infant - the OTHER white meat"

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"It's a great day to be alive, I know the sun is still shining when I close my eyes there's been some hard times in the neighborhood but why can't every day be just this good?...."
    Nothing worth having comes easily.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katoth:
    I got tired of childish High school games a long time ago. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But if you don't play games then how do you know who wins?
    Check out my barn\'s website: Hillbilly Farms!

OMG! I just noticed your location. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.

Katoth--is Katoth-the-Elder available? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

EquiMom, Eh?

You live in Seattle LittleWitch? Doesnt the horse get kind of spooked on I-90?

Blood Hound Gang

I think EquiMom may be inquiring about your father, katoth. You see, we're a group who is forever appreciating our fellow posters, especially those who are charming and can fool certain DQs, *and* who think we're funny and entertaining. So, we naturally inquire about sons, brothers, fathers, uncles, what have you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katoth:
    You live in Seattle LittleWitch? Doesnt the horse get kind of spooked on I-90?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't ridden them on I-90 but they have been over the 520. (No , not the floating bridge part. There is a horse bridge overpass in Redmond.)

Isn't she a tender young 14-year-old?

You all didn't eat her, did you?

Without offering to share???

14 is about a decade too old...

It's all in the preparation, Sister.

Tougher cuts = slow, moist cooking. Think soups, stews, cassoulet, hearty peasant fare.

But I suppose Ms. Hoity-Toity DQ wants rare tenderloin every day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    But I suppose Ms. Hoity-Toity DQ wants rare tenderloin every day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely. The best is none too good for me.

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

Ewwww...

First of all, this discussion is just too gross. Second, you all have it wrong--MoreDQ would be bitter. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

It's all about ME, ME, ME!!! (The only signature worthy of a real DQ.)
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

Once the baby reach's a certain age it becomes more useful as slave labor. Though you have to make sure to pick the right one. You want one that has a little meat on it, but not too much.

Then when the slaves get to be about 8-10 you use the meat to make jerky. At that age their muscles are nice and stringy, you just soak it for a couple days in some marinade, and then smoke it in a earth oven.

That usually gets you the most for your money, and minimizes the risk of an uprising.

"Nothing Spells Lovin', Like Baby from the oven."

Blood Hound Gang

LittleWitch:

What I meant was, doesnt your horse get spooked when you ride it on I-90?

Are you going to the Graceland this friday to see Guttermouth and GOB?

Blood Hound Gang

(sort of...I used to have a log in, but forgot it and had to get a new one and I've been lurking for years and am a member of a certain boogerish board)

Anyway, I've read the ENTIRE (rather hilarious) thread and all I have to say is...

LITTLE WITCH!!!! Don't leave him hanging!!

BTW, I'm thinking of opening a drive through and calling it "Not Without My Baby", what do you think?

I was thinking a restaurant where you bring the baby, and we cook it while you wait could have some merit. Lowers overhead tremendously.

Though I have made the mistake of thinking people didnt want their kids when they really did. Of course then I just ended up with some baby, and a lot of jerky to sell. A lot of jerky...

Blood Hound Gang

I am not leaving him hanging. I am playing the I-am-too-busy-to-reply-now-because-I-am-so-important game. It's one of my favorites.

Are you going to the Graceland this friday to see Guttermouth and GOB?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is like a foreign language to me. I am not musically inclined unless you count the time I went to a Milli Vanilli concert many years ago.