The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

SoEasy - WHY didn't you introduce me while I was there???? I'll be back at the end of October... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Katoth - I'd like to place an order for the deep fried baby with a side of grits (I AM from the south... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

You guys are cracking me up!!!

Is it time to go home yet?
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

he lives in Maryland ....
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode

SoEasy, my bestest friend... I live in DC. I'd be happy to meet your son. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute

OH! Oh well... Guess I'll keep on searching! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Is it time to go home yet?
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

(that's Dressage at Devon, katoth), I'll be opening a new concession stand, serving only the freshest dead baby roe, both sushi-style and sauteed to order. MMM MMM GOOD!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

missperfectthankinggodthathermotherdoesnotreadthis bb

SoEasy,
    So, how old is this son of yours? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

katoth, if you prefer older women, you've hit the jackpot. There are some extremely well-preserved baby eating DQs here, but I won't mention any names (cough, cough, suzy, cough, cough). Of course, at the wrinkle-free age of 27, I don't fit into this group...

Nouvelle Cuisine this ain't!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Peruse, if you dare, this "Modest Proposal" put forth centuries ago--perhaps by "Chef" Katoth's venerable ancestor?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html

*Horse-related food-for-thought; just what sort of "leather" is used for the *Child*-er-ic saddles??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by EquiMom on Sep. 16, 2002 at 11:20 AM.]

[This message was edited by EquiMom on Sep. 16, 2002 at 11:29 AM.]

I knew there was a reason that I've so desperately wanted one of those Childeric saddles for myself.
    Charter member of the I-Refuse-to-Relinquish-My-Whip Clique

He is 23 ... tender still! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

(and would probably KILL me if he saw this!)
    (his web hang out is the Dark Sun board)
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode

By older I mean older then jail bait. I got tired of childish High school games a long time ago.

Though the experiences that I have had since have shown me that you are never trully free of games, although it could have been the woman. But at least the time spent with woman who are 20+ is better spent.

The oldest woman I seen was 28, and she has me seriously questioning if its age that helps people grow up, or just the people.

Damn, you all found out how I make some extra money on the side. I hope this doesnt effect my Childeric Saddle sales. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

W00t, we have the week crew back now... Yippie!

"Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf"
    Blood Hound Gang
    \"The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!\"

Well, I haven't had much luck with guys my age and older (unless they're around 50, then they lurve me...), so why not go a bit younger?

Younger guys = more good years of stall cleaning left in them.

I dont know how men change with age. According to my father its similar to woman in that they are better at certain things then younger men, and they are more certain about what they want, what they will deal with.

And they know how to cook a mean baby stew, or at least my dad did.

Blood Hound Gang

Well I know what I want and it's NOT here! Where's my lunch?

The nice thing about living near a major city is having access to cooking from so many regions. It's a veritable international baby smorgasbord around here. (Not like living in Texas, where it's nothing but chicken-fried baby every day.)

And to think, we used to worry that the mystery meat in our Chinese food was kitten.

Internation baby quisine is really a booming industry here in the states. I mean after a few hundred years of cooking baby in our european ways its gotten to the point where it is so dull.

Nothing a little spice and ethnicity cant fix right up.

Blood Hound Gang

I was hoping that someone would mention how perfectly tasteless and gross that dead babie roe was. But then, of course, I guess it's just one drop in a foul, festering pot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This is wildly popular in northern MN, and reeks only slightly less than regular lutefisk. Baby lefse is quite tasty, too. Of course, I think it's the use of Scandinavian babies that makes these dishes so tasty; they're well preserved from the cold.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EquiMom:
    Nouvelle Cuisine this ain't!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Peruse, if you dare, this "Modest Proposal" put forth centuries ago--perhaps by "Chef" Katoth's venerable ancestor?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I met Mr. Swift's ghost in a library in Dublin once.

He said he wasn't kidding...

Shoot, my only memory of Dublin is two pints of Guiness and a bad sunburn...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sister:
    Shoot, my only memory of Dublin is two pints of Guiness and a bad sunburn...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you were actually in Paris.

No-one goes to Dublin and only has two pints of Guinness

And NO-ONE has EVER gotten a suntan, much less a burn, in Dublin. Dubliners look like wraiths.