The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hi.
    \"The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!\"

Hi.

Hi back at ya.

You were warned that we eat small children, right?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Charter member of the I-Refuse-to-Relinquish-My-Whip Clique

Hello.

I'm the inocent one. And shy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dang, well I thought I had the market cornered on Small Children Delicatessen's, back to the drawing board.

OMG, ROTFLMAO. Velvet, Riley, Eggy, come look see. We got ourselves a live one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

THis could be good!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Marieke
    www.boreashorses.com

Good is usually one of the last adjectives used to describe me, unless used in a certain context.

For example,

"Katoth isnt good enough to hang"

usually people have more colorful adjectives they prefer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Please have your delicatessen send me one small child, lightly fried and seasoned with paprika. I'll take a fat little baby dipped in chocolate for dessert.

No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
    -C.S. Lewis

Yup. I think you're right, Marieke.

BTW, Katoth, Maria is a pathological liar. Velvet sleeps with her tiara. Sister likes braised baby best of all. Eggy is a notorious hit and runner. And suzy wields a mighty frying pan. That's as much as I'm telling. You can figure out the others on your own. They're much more complex. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I would also like to have a few broiled hunter princesses. Actually, why not fry those too? I have another liposuction appointment next week, so fat is not an issue. (besides, I'm naturally slim and perfect.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-C.S. Lewis

I'm a foreigner, I have interesting ways of expressing myself, don't be insulted, there will be worse things coming your way.

Marieke
    www.boreashorses.com

Meet my new friend named Katoth
    who cleverly cut quite a swath
    with one small "HI"
    the DQ's arrived
    and decided she was their next nosh.

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out." Pops

You all really need to try Rotisserie Kid. Ummm Umm Ummm Ummm UmmmMMM All the natural juices stay in place, never a dry bite.

Marike, why should you get off any easier than the rest of us? Just 'cause you're from across the big pond is NOOOOOOO excuse. humph

You would be surprised how much of my "product" comes from hit and run.

I would recommend the rock salt broiled steak today. While the cuts are not large by any standard, they are exquisite. Both juicy and filled with a unexpected richness in flavor, the ultimate culmination of the slow broiling process and under aging the �calf�.

How many can I mark you down for?

They ship in units. The units are: Classroom, Bus, and school.

Please. Being a foreigner doesn't mean your ways of expressing yourself are "interesting". European mystique my arse! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Think George Foreman makes a toddler/small child sized grill? That would be nice to have around at the barn. Way too many unattended children at the barn...

Could I please order a schoolbus of children for our upcoming hunter pace? These hunting people have voracious appetites!

-C.S. Lewis

Or would it be better to say, "soon to be unaccounted for children"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sister:
    Please. Being a foreigner doesn't mean your ways of expressing yourself are "interesting". European mystique my arse! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course not. This is just her way of saying, "I can flame and insult you guys to my heart's content, and then fall back on that old excuse of, 'oops, just that foreign language thing getting in my way'," and then walk away scot-free. There should be a BB rule against that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, since we have two new BBers in our midst - Kathoth and sidadressage - don't you think we should treat them to one of our famous welcome wagon massa- (uh, mani) cres? Ah, so true. We already did that for poor sida. She had such a dandy time, that I'm sure Katoth would lurve one too. But Katoth, you have to launch the party by posing a question. Have at it... We're ready and waiting. Come on sida, join in. She's going to need a buddy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Now how exactly did I end up being the middle point of mockery? My wonderfull accent and mysterious personality should make me the middle point of your addoration, right? I do look like what's her name again? The blond actress, the PRETTY ONE.

Marieke
    www.boreashorses.com

edited to prevent myself from getting into further trouble????