The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Ahem. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'll allow the baby-eating silliness, but y'all can't just ramble on about everything under the sun out here. If you wanna talk music, you need to find a music forum. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

That is something I never thought I would hear.

Thats like your parents coming into your room and saying:

"Now Billy, you put them school books away. Here is a prostitute, a pound of chibba, and a heroin kit. Do you have any condoms?"

"Yes mom"

"Well give them here, my son is too good for protected sex. And when your done in here, I want you to go out and beat up some old people. When you are done with that then come home, I should be done broiling your baby brother so we can eat."

Ahhh, memories.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf"
    Blood Hound Gang
    \"The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!\"

But Erin it's all part of our planned musical freestyle COTH-BB quadrille to the songs of every DQs favourite band: NOFX [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I admit it will be tricky lugging those Walmart horses around an arena to such fast music but the threats of becoming quizine should encourage the child labor to pull harder donchathink??

Some of us are hungry.

I'd much rather talk about Krispy Kremes. I've heard so much about them and never had one!!!!!!!!
    Charter member of the I-Refuse-to-Relinquish-My-Whip Clique

You've never had a Krispy Kreme??? You must go visit Velvet. Not far from her (which, admittedly, is in a galaxy far, far away) there is a recently opened KK store that is very popular. I hear she's a regular...

I can get Krispy Kremes at the bagel place two doors down from my work. They go quite well with Dom... And with fried babies smothered in cinnamon and sugar.

A NOFX quadrille? Now that would be interesting! Sign me up! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

(We'll be having an OT Day after the BB moves... save the music talk for then! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

To understand Krispy Kreme, just imagine the lightest, fluffiest baby you have ever had. now make it lighter and fluffier with a sugar glaze.

Mmmmm.

Blood Hound Gang

I thought this thread had died! Well, here's my recipe for Grilled Teryaki Baby:

1 bottle teryaki sauce
    1 T minced garlic
    black pepper, dried parsley, ground ginger, red pepper, onion powder--add to taste
    dash lemon juice

De-bone baby. Marinade for 1-4 hours, depending on thickness of baby (marinade penetrates at a rate of 1/4 inch per hour.) Grill over grey-ashed coals for approximately 30 minutes, turning once.

For best results, line grill with aluminum foil. This prevents flareups from dripping baby oil. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~What is that odd whistling sound? Oh, heavens! My pencil punched a hole in my forehead!~
    ~This is *way* more fun than doing something productive~

My roomate thinks that we are sick... Of course he said that smiling, but it cant be true. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Blood Hound Gang

Much like chicken, you can only get food poisoning from babies if they aren't cooked to a core temperature of 165 degrees. So take precautions to not mix raw and cooked baby and clean your cutting board throughly

Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute

Me thinks that our underage punk rocking "techie" is either falling down on the job (think 6 days to fix a problem?) or he just may very well be addicted to this group!!

Darlyn
    http://www.fairviewhorsecenter.com

Are We Having Fun Yet?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarapony:
    Much like chicken, you can only get food poisoning from babies if they aren't cooked to a core temperature of 165 degrees

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh...but you are forgetting the Suckling Sushi!
    Dipped liberally in Wasabi, it's a real kick!

And never mind about Krispy Kremes! You haven't truly had the ultimate experience in decadence until you've tried the French Dessert Bebe, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] creme-filled...and delicately swaddled in puff pastry!
    *Pamper* yourself--and forget about the calories!

*More food-for-thought: Baby Quiche! And you thought they were talking about the plain old, run-of-the-mill egg and cheese dish over at Off Course! Hah! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

That bug was passed around the office for a bit until Carl had time to look into it and fix it. So with the next release (Which I believe will be friday) the bug should be fixed...

Blood Hound Gang

Ahhhh, so you are addicted...or is it just that they keep you very hungry, and all of these lovely recipes floating about.

Darlyn
    http://www.fairviewhorsecenter.com

Are We Having Fun Yet?

I just had the most delicious French "bebe en croute" the other day. The puff pastry was wrapped around the rump in the most cunning way - it looked just like a diaper!

At another table, they were having whole roast suckling bebe, with the apple in its mouth carved to look like a pacifer. Wow, now that's fancy cooking!

Suckling Bebe.... Mmmmmmmm.

I really just have obsessive compulsive dissorder. If I am not surrounded by witty people (Who like to cook babies) then I start to get itchy and really fidgety. So think of it as a regular medication.

Blood Hound Gang

This may be my limit... I draw the line at weanlings, or at least sucklings who are creep feeding.

Although I'm sure that milk-fed flesh is mighty tasty. Much like an M&M, it melts in your mouth (as the enzymes in your saliva go to work on it!), and not in your hand (which is a cold, frigid, DQ hand anyway!).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Erin:
    Ahem. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'll allow the baby-eating silliness, but y'all can't just ramble on about everything under the sun out here. If you wanna talk music, you need to find a music forum. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erin - This may be my new all-time favorite BB line! Framable, it is.. Thanks!

Next thing we know, you, an administrator, will be having opinions! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Gasp! Oh wait, that's another thread...

Whew! I finally got through this thread, with only small amounts of coffee behind blown onto my monitor. Nothing that a baby wipe won't clean up, anyway.

I must admit though, I am starving! Lucky for me it's lunch time. Gonna go out and get me some Skish-ka-baby. Nothing like a tender baby on a stick - it keeps the mess off my white gloves.

Edit made for silly typo
    **Patch wearing member of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique**