The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If anyone is stranded near Philadelphia, I'm here with a very large, empty house and a father who can certainly sympathize (he just returned from NYC via Trenton somehow). Drop me a line if you need anything, I'm more than willing to help, and I'm certain my parents are as well.

Emily

good idea, though my house is many moons away from the Ottawa airport we do have 2 rooms and a mighty big barn.

I know there are 15 US airplanes planned to land in Ottawa tonight and I heard from local news that over 100 families have called saying that they have a room if needed for stranded passengers.

It's also good to see that all the blood clinics in teh area have line ups out the door waiting to donate.

Prayers with everyone on this dark day
    ~ they tease you cause they like you ~

I'm in close proximity to the flights sent to Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP) I'd be glad to help anyone. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Teneriffe Enterprises- NW Indiana
    www.saradanielhaynes.com

If you know someone who needs a room in Jackson, Mississippi! I heard on the TV that between 4-5 planes were diverted here....not many but still.

Email me at lilmoem@hotmail.com or IM me (quicker way I suppose) at Embuzzy.

**~~Emily~~** proud
    member of the junior clique!
    Emily@catchride.com

we are twenty minutes from the rdu airport and could find places for many people, animals, etc so let me know!

"There are times when you can trust a horse, time when you can't, and times when you have to."

It's really nice to see everyone rallying together at a time like this.
    ---
    They're small hearts.

Those special moments come and go...a photographer makes them last a lifetime!

I know I'm a little late on this post, but I live RIGHT next door to the Myrtle Beach International Airport. My parents and I both live here and would be honored to help out in any way we can. Even thought we are far away from the events...It has caused an impact on everyone around. Natalie

You're only as good as the judge thinks you are...
    www.kimballphotography.smugmug.com
    ~*~Mom of the wonderful Nikolas aka \"Niko\"~*~
    **Proud member of The Colorful blinb-bling helmet, SCgirls, BGSGand the EquinePhotog (do we have one yet?) cliques**

I'm 35 mins from Jax.airport,I know many planes were unloaded here and not allowed to continue,if you know anyone that needs help,themselves or animals that may be in transit please get in touch,I dont mind going to pick them up or collect animals.
    \"I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound\".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baileybff:
    I know I'm a little late on this post, but I live RIGHT next door to the Myrtle Beach International Airport. My parents and I both live here and would be honored to help out in any way we can. Even thought we are far away from the events...It has caused an impact on everyone around. Natalie
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking for a little humor on a bad day, I had to smile at "Myrtle Beach International Airport". You are probably safe unless you have direct flights to Kabul. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Where do overseas flights go? When I grew up in VT., I lived 45 linutes away from the Burlington, VT International Airport". One runway, a shack for a terminal and one flight per week to Montreal (one hour's drive away)
    "I used to have money, now I have horses."

I know I'm a little late in joining this conversation, but I live about twenty minutes from Albany International. I have a guestroom with bunkbeds (though not much food) and would be happy to order take out with anyone in need. Email me if I can be of any help.

Just give me a shout.

Rebecca www.sonestafarms.com
    "Find something you love & call it work."
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

is my home. I'm happy to pick anyone up at the airport and they're welcome to stay as long as they like. The cats are warm and the good wine is too.

If anyone is stranded in or around Milwaukee, I will be glad to help and always have extra room. 414-365-3445

*Behind every good woman lies a trail of men*

This is a wonderful idea, Pam.

If anyone is stranded in the Houston area, e-mail me at the above link. I'm at home but can check the office e-mail from here.

By the way, Mariequi is a friend, and a very good person. I'm sorry it took this to get her to join and stop lurking, but I'm sure we'll all welcome her and the others who have been prompted to join in today.

[This message was edited by Portia on Sep. 11, 2001 at 11:19 PM.]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry