The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2385

Yee-Haw we have what, 3 guys now? All taken? Man we have the worlds worst dating service!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Erin*Lizzy AKA Elizardbreath

Where is the Jr Clubhouse or whatever?

Ok so y'all beat the Canadians (see that Yankee accent comming out in me?) Big deal. This just goes to show that Jrs are way better than any old geezer out there!! GO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JumperEq - your dog is so cute!! I have a golden too, but he's a British Golden Retriever so he's pure white....he looks like a polar bear cause he's sooooo fat! His name is Zak - he's so cute! And I have another dog and a cat and 2 horses.
    I want a PENGUIN though!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have an cool animals like snakes or lizards or frogs?

YAY!!!!!! I GOT THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 52!!!!!!!!!

I had lizards..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

We had 2 frogs and went away for a few days and they were gone when we got back. We think that the dog ate them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] That would be the Golden... he also ate 2 full loaves of breaa, a cake and possibly a hamster LOL!

dude, i go to school like a normal person and i come back and there are 5 pages...now i have to read them all!

ErinB from Florida never ever give cpr to a lizard
    Steve

I'm baaaack! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] I went to sleep so fast, no time to bask in the glory (haha, weird phrase) of us BEATING THOSE CANADIANS!!! Mayabclo, ErinB, JumperEq, Me 'N Pi, and me kept it going half the night (or until about 1, lol..it seemed like all night though). I had to nap in Algebra to get my beauty rest [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    -Megan

yeah! i read them all

Steve

We're going to the bottom, that's not good. Let's see, anybody wanna talk music? What do you like/hate?

My favorites are Outkast, Nelly, Ludacris, and Aerosmith (I know that doesn't fit in w/ the rest, but I have no explanation...I like their old stuff). DMB, Creed, and Fuel are also pretty good.

Has anybody heard that Chickenhead song? I like it, but I dunno who sings it.

I really hate Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, and ALL boy bands like that...
    -Megan

Rockford I sooo agree about the boy bands. EW EW EW and a half. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Umm... let's see. I like Matchbox 20, Nelly, Destiny's Child, Evan & Jaron, Ninedays, Vertical Horizon, Dave Matthews Band... I could go on.

I like a lot of stuff. My favorite is Kelsey and Julia's Bobbin' for Robins, it is the best song... I like QB Finest (ochi wally) i like that new whycleff jean song (the one about how he is in love with hoe) I like eminem. The new dmb cd is good, i won it on a radio station other wise i wold not have gotten it, i quess i am kinda random

Steve

Steve what is all this about robins I've been hearing? Who was that girl ImaRobin that posted a few months ago? Just wondering LOL.

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

LoL, that was Kelsey and My best friend Car Car she likes to bob' for rob's too

Steve

Oh I see... LOL.

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

are you on aim?

Steve

Yay I'm *finally* home from school. Today was the slowest day of my life....ugh. I did get all my papers done though, but I ended up sleeping through English. Haha...oh well. Anyways, I think I might have a picture of me jumping Sweets from like 5 years ago....its soooo cute. I scanned it at school with the crappiest scanner ever cuz I was uberbored and happened to have this pic with me, so yeah....I'll see if I can get it to work.

~*~Erin B~*~
    -Erin B-
    \"I am fairly agile, I can bend and not break. Or I can break and take it with a smile. I am so resilient. I recover quickly. I\'ll convince you soon that I am fine.\" (\'Bend and Not Break\', DC)

Okay, I just looked at that pic again, Sweets looks like crap...lol. Not very impressed by the 2'3" fence. And yeah, can we say fashion horrors?

~*~Erin B~*~
    -Erin B-
    \"I am fairly agile, I can bend and not break. Or I can break and take it with a smile. I am so resilient. I recover quickly. I\'ll convince you soon that I am fine.\" (\'Bend and Not Break\', DC)

Okay everyone, what are some good sites otherthan Horse Classifieds and Dream Horse to put horses for sale on? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

~*~Erin B~*~
    -Erin B-

Thank you guys, I now officially feel like I have a life. No, I'm just kidding, I can guaruntee (AH!Now you see why I failed spelling in the 3rd grade!) you that if I didn't have the computer in the TV room I would have been here to help [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Ummmm can we move the party to another date? I have to baby sit tonight [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] OK well if anyone is there, please come talk to me!

And why were people up at 3:50 on the computer? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok guys I am off to my math tutor now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] See y'all in 2 hours!

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!