The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

I'm 14 too. Anybody going to Four Seasons this weekend?

OK just a random thought...

Are there any "Snoodaholics" out there? (that stupid addictive game that you just have to keep on playing and playing and playing...)

Count me in! I'm 16 in November [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

* Emily *
    "Somewhere, someone wants me crazy"

Spazzy dear, he's all yours! LOL! I just turned 16 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Woohoo! Victory is mine...

Ponyperson: email me sometime! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am so freakin addicted to Snood! And you know on that puzzle thing...I can't beat level 15...grrr [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] But it's horriable how much time I spend on this computer! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

.:*Chelsea & Kudos*:.
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...8828&a=2074616

I can't beat level 11! I think that's it...it's the one after the level with all the blue ones...know what I'm talking about? LOL And I can't get off until I either beat my sisters record (80,000 or something! I can only get the 50,000s!) or get to tired. Grrrrr stupid game...

(ina betty davis voice) Dahling we must get together sometime, it'll be mavelous!!!

lol, I will when my email starts to work again!

Pony Person
    \"Don\'t succumb to what is predictably yours\"-David Cale from \"Deep in a Dream of You\"

\"How do you soar if you\'re nailed to the floor?\"-from Johnathan Larson\'s Tick Tick Boom

There is a reason that my grade percent is slipping in Calculus...

I'm really "taking notes" on my computer during the lectures...REALLY.

As far as straight guys who ride, the one around my barn is going out with one of my friends. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Ah well.

pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is Snood? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

-Amanda

snood is so fun, you can see what it is at www.snood.com

Steve
    Steve

I MUST join this Clique! hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SNOOD IS SOO ADDICTING! It's soo bad b/c I'll play that forever while I talk on the phone instead of doing homework! LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    ~Sarah
    ~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~

Lol, I'm all prouda myself, a normall post. But we gotta bring up the word "horse" at least once on each page, or Erin'll get us! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Ooh ok Spaz, you get PonyPerson, but I get the next guy! My clique, my rules [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] jkjk But I am sick of being single, and I really don't think the horse shows are working! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] But I did see some cuties among the jump crew at Sussex this weekend.....Was anyone else there? I was up at 4:15 am, and didn't goto bed till 11:45 pm....LONG DAY, but very fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Lex~ How was the ever so wonderfull 4 seasons? Sussex ended up being big, and I tried a pony for Nanci. ANYWAYS! NEVER fall off a desk backwards, that was last Thursday, and I'm still feeling the pain! Ohhh, I need a chyropractor! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] Argh, I've been missing the latest new/gossip/posts since my modem has been down since last week, so I couldn't get a connection for more than 15 minutes.... Can you tell I'm putting lots of engergy into this post?!?! I spend most of my Easter Sunday at some lousy Italian resturant w/t Grandma(Oh joy!) and my mom's side of the family(Uncle from Hicksville, the 1000 ton Aunt, and Dumb & Dumber the useless cousins!) OMG it was TORTURE!
    My horsie is lame, but we think we know what is wrong w/t him now....First the farrier thought it definatly wasn't his foot, then one vet thought it was a suspensory strain, and finally our vet decided it was an abcess or something in his heel. That's what we originally though. Poor Bigfoot hurt his big foot. We now haven't shown in 2 weeks, and I'm just hoping & praying that he's sound for Garden State. I showed my friend's Childs Hunter Pony(Cincinnati) at Sussex this weekend [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Very fun, and I was somewhat safe, except for my second trip where I really got jumped out cuz I was up the neck & almost came off....But I won't go into details [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] And I think I should be getting to bed.....I have to get around to loading some new pics onto PhotoPoint. Took some of Cinc, and Hooli doing the Short Stirrup! I still find it too funny to see my Childrens hunter from last year now doing the barley 2ft fences! He has this look on his face like "Haha! This is great! I don't have to work!" But he has noooo idea that he's getting a tune up before Garden State, from both my trainer and I. I've only ridden him once since we sold him after Washington(but he's still in the barn) Ok, I really gotta get some sleep....Peace outty
    ttyl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Kris~*
    "True madness can only be achieved through a state of complete sanity"
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

Woohoo! I finally rode my HORSE (there Erin, ya happy? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) on Saturday for the first time in about a month (head injury). LOL sorry, just had to share my enthusiasm [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

For Easter I went up to Denton to clean my bros apartment. It was disgusting.

I had a lovely Easter changing a flat tire on my car. I couldn't figure out why the air was leaking fairly steadily over the last few days, but then when I took the tire off I found a big old nail.

Next time I have a flat, hopefully it will be on the road, so some cute guy will come and help me... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

for easter i woke up at noon, ate fast food, rode and took pics of my horsey, took a shower, and went to see Josie and the Pussycats. It was a day well spent. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Amanda

[This message was edited by MsRidiculous on Apr. 16, 2001 at 10:57 PM.]

Can I be in the junior clique?! I also want to be in the Southerners Clique but I dunno how to join [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] heh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

For Easter I sat around and bummed in my PJ's til like 2:30ish...showerd and went to my Grandmothers where we all made fun of my "Unlce to be" for like 4 hours...haha I love my family!

Level 11 is really hard on Snood too - I had my brother beat that one for me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Guess what I did today?! I went hilltopping! I've never been before and it was a blast! I took a 12.1hh pony and he can jump! Hehe just thought I'd share! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

.:*Chelsea & Kudos*:.
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...8828&a=2074616

^^^My most recent post, from yesterday, has to be my longest post EVER! Prizes to whoever can read it w/out thinking "OMG, She's crazy!"
    Haha, I'm not crazy, I'm special [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    ttyl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Kris~*
    "True madness can only be achieved through a state of complete sanity"
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

Our precious 3-page post is second from the bottom!

Bumping up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]