The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2385

Yes, thanks to the moderators!! Please accept this cerimonial hunk of cheese as a token of our appreciation.
    We're sorry that we couldn't offer you something better, but we spent all of our funds on the initiation gifts. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    ::hands over the cheese::

I am in the process of making the message board. I expect it will be done by tonight, if anyone is interested. We can take our casual conversations over there, as we've been doing here for the majority of this thread. To the people that e-mailed me, I am sure I can speak for all of us in saying that we're not leaving!!! I just thought it would be nice to have a place to continue our conversations without disrupting Erin, Louise, and the rest of the gang.

I have the strangest craving for cheese right now...

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

OK so is everyone done with the Phs? Those were confusing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

How did I know the moderators were going to come??? :: I feel like a moderator-in-training sometime (heeeeeey, a junior moderator, now THAT'S an idea!)

i don't think we're disrupting anyone. i hope they don't kill our thread. but if they do, oh well, its not the end of the world... i just want to know, how do you create an alter?

and cheese DOES sound good right now.

ErinB are you on-line?

ErinB from Florida never ever give cpr to a lizard
    Steve

InfoPOOP is making me mad today! It posts double posts, makes me sign in each time I write a post, and some of my posts don't even show up!!!

And yes, I am doing everything right [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

lol infopoop

ErinB from Florida never ever give cpr to a lizard
    Steve

Who thought up the "ph" nicknames? Whichever one of you it was- are you a Phish fan? Humor an old lady and tell me, please!

Just so y'all know- at least one moderator reads every page of this thread. Keep it clean, please! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Are you talking about the all-mighty ice cream "Phish Food"? If you are, I am proud to say that I am the biggest fan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Phish food ice cream is actually named after a band- I think that's what slugger was talking about. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

All Jr Clique ppl-- go "sign" the giant thank you card (post your name/message on that thread) for the moderators....can you believe we made it to 119 pages! Go Us! It's a new record!!

Slugger/Lily/et al.. I am a big Phish fan! My favorite songs are Bouncing Off The Walls and Gin & Juice. What about y'alls? Have you seen them live?!

**~~Emily~~** proud member of the junior clique!

is our thread dying..? poo...I hope not...

I am Phat, not to be confused with Fat, which could save you hundreds of dollars in poop, so stop calling me! *Callin me mam' is like puttin' an elevator in an outhouse....it just don't belong.
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

slugger-just to humor you, it was I, I started page 100, so someopne suggested I be Phatlilpony instead of Phat lilpony...and hence I became PH queen! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] However...I did NOT think up Ph***.... THAT was all LTP's doing...although, ewe DID fight over who would use it....

I am Phat, not to be confused with Fat, which could save you hundreds of dollars in poop, so stop calling me! *Callin me mam' is like puttin' an elevator in an outhouse....it just don't belong.
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

Erin-can we PWEESE keep our thread? Eventhough I am OH SO greatful for you lettin us keep up this 'hooplah' this long..I'd like it to continue a 'while'?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I toured with them when I was young... eons ago. I've been to more than a hundred shows. My favorite songs are "Lizards", "Hayley's Comet", "Cavern", "The Mango Song", "Simple", "Mike's Song" and I love their cover of "Ginseng Sullivan".

Thanks to a drunken night in a nearly empty club, I can now count the Dude of Life among my lifelong friends. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm sorry Erin!! It was all in fun and I took it a bit too far. I'm very, very sorry. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    K guys i'm back to JTM.

JTM-don't worry about it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Erin-pwese reasure her that it's ok, but just not to be repeted..?

But it's not as if a million people didn't say it anyways, I was just the one to use it...ugh. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

And we are Re-e-e-bels.....

Or something.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I wish I could ride today. My horse makes me happy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] It was his b-day yesterday and I never even got to say happy b-day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]