The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2385

I love chicken fried steak especially with gravy, mashed potatoes with MORE gravy, and squash casserole (it is soooooooo good). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Great now (to quote Pooh!) I am rumbly in my tumbly. I need foooood......

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

DARK blue...it'll only show up in the sun...loks pretty [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am Phat, not to be confused with Fat, which could save you hundreds of dollars in poop, so stop calling me! *Callin me mam' is like puttin' an elevator in an outhouse....it just don't belong.
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

Ok my vote is in for Phlorida. Hotties...warmth... nice horses...it all sounds too good to be true. I'm planning on going to WPD or Ocala next year, iph not to groom then to go and watch for a week. Who else is going down? We should totally meet there, maybe with some of the antique clique members too?!

I'll tell you here now, then make a diagram when i have more time, probally like tomorow night.

1) brush out tail and put in mucho conditioner like show sheen

2) Take old pair of tights thingies and cut off the ends

3) put the tail into 3 sections (but leave feathers)

4) on the two outer sections put the tail throught the top of the tights and have hair out of the bottom of the hole

5) Braid Tightly about the hocks start

6) fold up tail so you can put it in a sock and tape it to stay in place

7) take tail and put in sock tape it up above the folded braid

8) pull down the end of sock

ErinB from Florida never ever give cpr to a lizard
    Steve

I was gonna do blue but my friend did it and it was only blue for the first few days, then it turned into a hideous lime green moldy color. I want something that will look decent even as it fades out.

-Amanda

conpfhused-you'r new nickname is...*drum roll please* Phanny

I am Phat, not to be confused with Fat, which could save you hundreds of dollars in poop, so stop calling me! *Callin me mam' is like puttin' an elevator in an outhouse....it just don't belong.
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

LTP-I'm all there for hits next year-actually-you can count ERinb and me in!

steve...you can't just make a drawing on paint? I'm MUCHO better with seeing things...

Wooohoooo are you just phlying down to watch or are you showing PLP? We haaaaaave to meet!!!!!! Its too bad you live like on the OTHER side of your contry phrom me, LOL.

i am going to, i just am doing it on monday night

ErinB from Florida never ever give cpr to a lizard
    Steve

I'm showing! I live 2 hrs away from ocala [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Sphilly!

Yeah everyone come to HITS Ocala next year!!!!!

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

Just another random question because I'm feeling extremely bored and nosy tonight... What are ya'lls (yeah, yeah, I said ya'll) favorite websites? Horse related or not.

Mine are
    http://www.hottopic.com
    http://www.northernsun.com
    http://www.runningfox.com
    http://www.bloodhorse.com

and of course, COTH. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

-Amanda

Okie Dokie....So now I gotta do my hw.....Nice nickname, thanks Phatty

ttyl playaz
    luv ya ry(my sexy purple man)
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    kris
    "If conphusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius."

erinb-showing or not-you WILL be there-correct? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

welcome phanny! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Correct PLP. Showing 1 or 2 horses, of courses...

~Erin Lizzy
    Visit my Website!

now...since Ive wondered... is chicken freid steak steak or schicken? or is it chicken steak?

LTP-may I nickname you?

if so, I'd like it to be: Phrincess