The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

The least I can do for your accepting me into the Jr. clique is to try to help you get more guys involved. That way I won't just get beaten by girls. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh I'm sure that the dress-age BB would love [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] to have us come over for a visit. Perhaps if we're very quite and listen we can learn a lot! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

As you well know, riding is all about stopping wars, ending hunger and curing cancer. God forbid you actually have fun while you�re doing it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

To the dressage board we go!

Ok, stop, wait! Wheres my dictionary??

Please, someone, define "FUN"

I don't believe I've ever used thta in reference to riding before.

Win, I understand, Conquer- yes. World Hunger and Peace I definately have heard. But fun??

"Fun" verb...To enjoy making fun of other people...... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Becca--I will do my damned-est to be there, wearing some sort of clothing that allows for great amounts of fudge consumption! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Fun: noun, pertains to many people on this BB [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

"Sometimes you have to walk in different shoes to see that yourBlahniks are better."

I knew there was a reason I liked you, GoDogGo....

Kel- yes. We'll show up in our Prada Sweatpants, and our Versace sweatshirts. Allow for plenty of growing room!

Good idea Krista!! Cute pix

It may not even be pants, I think the amount of fudge I eat will require a Chanel mu-mu--how do you spell that, anyway....?
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Days until summer vacation....I don't even count any more [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

We only have 5 more weeks...muahaha

That's...about 25 days I think? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Shhhhh, spaz, you'll upset me--and the last thing I need is to be upset before I go get my cookies out of the oven [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] *yum, chocolate chip*

We unfortunately have about 8 weeks left--half semester ended 2 fridays ago, so 9 weeks as of then, 8 weeks as of now! Oh goodness, too much math for Spring Break--must go watch some tv and melt those neurons....ciao!

Hahaa, we'll rule the boards! I'm omg so hyper again(look at what Motrin does to me!) Laa Dee Daa! lol, Is anyone going to Sussex tomorrow? I am, but I'm catch riding my friend's children's large, since my horsie is lame [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I'm PETRIFIED of needles! Aaahh, I'm almost 14, and still cry if I get a shot...I'm ok about my mouth though.....I've gotten used to that. The juniors are taking over, and any junior can be part of our little clique [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] And after my little flip in math, I'm convinced I twisted my back or pulled something, lol. Only ME! Spaz, I need to borrow your username! Maybe I'll be "TheUltimateSpaz" lol
    I gotta jet, so I'll ttyl my ppls! I came online and I was like "Oooh! Flame in the folder! Flame in the Folder! It's on fire!" lol, ok, so I wasn't quite that "amazed" haha,
    I'll ttyl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Kris~*
    "True madness can only be achieved through a state of complete sanity"
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

I still cry with needles too! Oh my god it was horrible! (they didn't find anything though...that means they stuck that freakin needle/straw in my arm for half an hour for NO REAONS!!! AHHH!) And I'm 14. LOL I'm such a baby!

Ohh...Can I join too? I don't mind playing at the Dressage BB...hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

.:*Chelsea & Kudos*:.
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...8828&a=2074616

I'm straight riding guy (or should I say a straight guy that rides, anyways) and I'm not too repulsive, lol!!!

I have just welcomed myself to the JR Clique.

Pony Person
    \"Don\'t succumb to what is predictably yours\"-David Cale from \"Deep in a Dream of You\"

\"How do you soar if you\'re nailed to the floor?\"-from Johnathan Larson\'s Tick Tick Boom

ponyperson how old are you?

Back off JumpTheMoon!!! He's MINE!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Depends on his age dahlin [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm...ok so how old are you ponyperson???

I'll be 15 in July. Any takers?lol

Pony Person
    \"Don\'t succumb to what is predictably yours\"-David Cale from \"Deep in a Dream of You\"

\"How do you soar if you\'re nailed to the floor?\"-from Johnathan Larson\'s Tick Tick Boom

I'll be 15 in September.

It's an OMEN!