The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Haha, I'm bored/tired/in pain/drowsy.....So I'm starting the "Jr Clique" lol, how original!
    "True madness can only be achieved through a state of ultimate sanity"
    My random quote!
    And I have new pictures too,
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1088840&f=0
    Did anyone see MTV Icon, a tribute to Janet Jackson? Lol, it was on again tonight [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    & I flipped over a desk in math, & was haging there upside down lmao! i leaned back, and the entire desk flipped over! lol, but then it kinda hurt to walk...I scraped up my back pretty good
    haha, only me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm not crazy! Really!
    I like this code thing!
    ttyl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Kris~*

[This message was edited by ThinkBigEQ on Apr. 13, 2001 at 12:35 AM.]
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

Haha, I'm bored/tired/in pain/drowsy.....So I'm starting the "Jr Clique" lol, how original!
    "True madness can only be achieved through a state of ultimate sanity"
    My random quote!
    And I have new pictures too,
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1088840&f=0
    Did anyone see MTV Icon, a tribute to Janet Jackson? Lol, it was on again tonight [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    & I flipped over a desk in math, & was haging there upside down lmao! i leaned back, and the entire desk flipped over! lol, but then it kinda hurt to walk...I scraped up my back pretty good
    haha, only me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm not crazy! Really!
    I like this code thing!
    ttyl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Kris~*

[This message was edited by ThinkBigEQ on Apr. 13, 2001 at 12:35 AM.]
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

From that post, I'd be willing to say you're almost as wierd as me. But not quite. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Back to my best friend Napster....

-Amanda

OK I wanna be in the Jr. clique!

I missed the Janet Jackson thing, I'm sure it will be on today though (no school! yay!). I had to get a CT scan last night and the stuck an IV in me...it was horrible! (I'm deathly afraid of needles [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] ) Well that was my exciting night...

Where are all the other juniors?

Oh yeah, I love your pics!

Yes i'm joining the "Jr CLique for Jrs who are unloved." It can be a sequel to the UJUMP gang. Becca isn't allowed to join. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Just kidding Becca you can join, cause I know you really want to!

So how about the lack of hot boys the ride huh?

Oh my god Spaz i am deathly afraid of needles as well. Ya might as well hit me on the head with a baseball bat before you stick one of those babies in me. The thought of metal going into my skin doesn't appeal to me! ICK! I had to be bribed for every needle i've ever gotten. And don't get me started on getting teeth pulled....!

Kris-- Hey, how big is your horse? I saw that you had a note that he was doing the mediums, but then grew to much. Medium pony? huh? He's SUPER Cute BTW!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

We need more cute, teenage, straight guys in riding! Who cares if they are nice...lol.

Oh no, this wasn't a piece a metal...this was a freaking STRAW! I agree, they should knock you out first...it would lessen the pain.
    But the IV did feel really cool when they injected it, your whole body gets all warm inside, almost to the point where you are so hot you can't take it. It felt cooool. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Oh god that is not cool! LOL. I almost never got 2 needles in school, the ones that are mandatory, cause I hate them so much!! I'm not looking forward to getting my Tetnus updated in a few months, those things are like pencils! AHHHHH!! And I had to go back 3 times to get a baby tooth pulled that was already loose when I was 11. The third time they sent me to a different dentist cause they couldn't handle me anymore. The assistants at the new place had to SIT ON ME so they could put the needle in my mouth to numb it! That was the worst experience of my life! A year later, the daughter of the dentist became one of my really good friends. Of course I didn't hold a grudge LOL! I don't tolerate any pain! I'm so cautious about everything...i've never broken a bone, sprained anything orhad to have stiches! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] *knock on wood*

Hay can I join? I�m old but used to be young and cute. I act really immature and that's what's important. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

OF COURSE!! Although ThinkBigEq makes the decisions cause shes the master...but I say say! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I do feel its time to unleash the truth, and reveal it to you all. I loved being the only one who is "loved" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] but it really is necessary to inform you (coming from one in the know!!!! That you are ALLL loved (for the most part...no no no, jk!!)

GDog- We would be PROUD to have you as a member in good standing!! Young and cute is ALWAYS invited, even if it was a while ago (longer for some than others.....)

I have an INCREDIABLY small mouth, so when I go to the dentist I can hear the nurses fighting in the corner about who has to work on me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] It really downs my spirits LOL

Of course you can join GoDogGo!

We need officers...lol.

Becca--WHO did SoEasy ask to meet at Devon? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Aha, yes it was me...while you plotted ways to airmail Ben&Jerry's, in a futile attempt to win her affection, it was I whom with she requested a rendeavouz. <princess of the run-on sentences club, present> [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

All kidding aside, we luv ya Bec [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If I'm in now the good news [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Free B+J's for Jr. clique members. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I had a couple of CAT scans. Don't really remember the first one. I had just come back from the "dead" a couple times in the meat wagon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] I got a second beacuse the didn't find anything [what a suprize [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ] on the first one.

When the clique really gets going I think we should spend a day at the dress-age BB, I'm sure they'd love our input. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Now ladies, the way to get young, cute, hetero guys into riding is.....

1. NEVER give them you horse and say "I'll be back in just a second".

2. Don't wear breeches with anything but boots.

3. Get your hair out of that darm hair net ASAP.

4. Don't expect him to like horses. Get him to like you first.

5. Make a lot of remarks about what happens AFTER the horses are done for the day.

6. Ask em for a 'leg up'. {guys love to help!]

7. Don't ask em to muck, ask for help with the truck/trailer/etc.

8. Be nice and go see a monster truck race with him.

9. Remember guys like T-shirts better then stock ties on you.

Lastly...Boys/mens big seceret....Most of them are scared of horses. I'm not kidding, help them get comfortable with them and they may even try riding!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

If nun of this works you can always shame them into riding by say " girls can do it why can't you?" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] This should be only a last resort.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ya know, thats funny Kel...cuz SoEasy and I are meeting up at Devon too........ what could this possibly MEAN?!? One might wonder... all the world is a conspiracy!

...that we might actually meet each other! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I don't think even Devon is even big enough 'fer the both of us! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Hm, conspiracy indeed..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

"Sometimes you have to walk in different shoes to see that yourBlahniks are better."

No! I will NEVER give up my precious hair nets! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow, GoDogGo- What do I owe you for this precious advice?? Leg ups...I can do that. This I can definately handle.

Your my new hero (Sorry everyone else......)

Kel- I KNOW!!!!! Exciting, huh?? You, me, soem of that Devon Fudge.. its all set!
    Although, its not definate that I'll be there yet. Depends on school, etc etc.

Hopefully, though!!

PS- GoDog- Do you think the Dressage BB would really appreciate our input?? Maybe we can take a fieldtrip....