The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Ok,
    Langshaw and ErinB are the general managers, go to them with any questions regarding food, dressing rooms, script questions, etc.

Tosca, is the chef and in charge of the meals snacks etc. Tosca has full access to a private jet and a crew of shoppers and assistant chefs, food will be provided 24/7!! This is th big time people!

Coppelia, is so our devoted public relations officer, Coppelia will outline the rules for discussion of the picture and Actors/Actress behavior!!!

dmj is the lightening and stage officer, we are talking millions and millions in dmj's budget and two Oscars so work with dmj not against!!!

MusicalJumper and J. Turner are are sound effects and special effects officers, they can work wonders!!

Thoroughbred 33 is the cameraperson! remember if Thoroughbre 33 can only do so much without you "pleasant" expressive and motivated talents!!

Unfortunately Mr. Weber and our dear Robby had a bit to much fun last night in SoHo so I have written the Movies opening number! I will post it shortly!!

Questions?

M
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

DMK as your agent, thank heavens I've arrived and not a moment too soon!!
    Don't you DARE sign one of Moesha/Jair/VTRiders contracts without my say so!
    What kind of deal are we talkin' here people?

Of course DMK simply will not get out of bed for less than 22 million per picture. She's Oscar material. She's gold.

And what's up with the back end?
    Percent of the gross? Points?
    You guys are killing me. Killing me. Wait until I tell Ovitz. He's going to flip.

What's the rider on the contract?
    DMK simply has to have that oversize Winni for her entourange - you know the one - Julia Roberts is currently using it but so what? Kick her out! This is DMK we're talking about, not some two bit Erin Brockovitch hussy.

Kiss kiss people. Let's do lunch.
    Opps. Got Pacino on the other line...he wants DMK for his next project - something about a Barbarella remake. She'll be perfect!!

Will you be using real chinese kids in my Canton flashback scene ?What will be used "INSTEAD" of real opium???
    Brilyntrip

brilytrip yuo want Asian children? Fine ask Jair, Canter did you not read the script you are a sultry endurance rider from Italy!!! Not DMK's agent!!

PEOPLE PLEASE REFER TO THE INITIAL POST CHARACTER LISTS AND EDITS ARE THERE!!!!!!!

Ok Robby what exactly do you mean there was a third party???.....please does anyone else have anything to admit know? let's just open teh closet doors now before Vanity Fair nails them shut!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Um Jair dearie?? you Are using authentic asian children for my" Canton Opium den flashback" scene right?
    Brilyntrip

Moesha--

Stop trying to delegate my issues to your pitiful underlings. Since you did come and beg on bended knee for me to help you out with this little film, I think that I can at least expect a little personal attention. You and I both know that this thing would be going nowhere fast without my Jamie Lee-esque sream and flawless personal style. Now, you know that I would never question your artistic vision, but something has come up. Calvin just wasn't up to the task so Versace has agreed to handle my wardrobe and, frankly, we are struggling a bit trying not to clash with the blanket on that appy. I really am going to have to insist on a buckskin. Also, VTrider, I know that we go way back and I've always said that nothing could possibly come between us. But asking me to wash down the vicoden with an inferior brand of bubbly is pushing things a bit far, don't you think?

Scene(Baltimore's inner harbor, the waves of the ancient Chesapeake lap against the yachts below Federal Hill, a mist rises off the water and the glass and light spectacular from the downtown architectural wonders illuminates the scene. A character appears dressed in a pair of beige TS pants and a lovely blue riding shirt, his eyes are like the sea after a storm and they penetrate the audience like icicles on a glacier ridge, another appears, dressed in white TS with a black riding jacket and a Chalres Ownes hat, unstrapped! Soon a third charcter appears but she is dressed in a tight leather dress with paltform spikes, the mist rises as the moon dances across the water, shadows turn to people as an eclectic cast in a vaqriety of outfits from S/M gear to Arabian robes, to jeans and platform ariats slink onto the cobble walks of the harbor!)

Bam a steady beat takes the audience captive and a voice begins.

Jair - "It's Astounding work is boring, Maddness takes it's toll, so pretend to be working..."

Moesha - "Not for very much longer"

Jair - "I've got to post again"

"I remember doing the BB Warp"
    "Drinking those famous Sea Urchin
    Cocktails"

"But the hot Blacksmiths surround me and the vet would be calling!!!!"

Cast- "Let's do the BB Warp again!"
    "Let's do the BB WArp again!"

Sea Urchin- "It's just that oxer to the left"

Cast -"Then a leg yield to the right"

Sea Urchin - " Then put your hands on your hips"

Cast- "And do a lead change to the right"

Cast- "But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives the moderators insane"
    "Let's do the BB warp again"

Moesha- "It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me"
    "So you can't catch me in the jump off..
    "no not at all"
    "In a Zone 3 dimension with Private Dancer's voyaristic intentions, Feel secluded..but I see all"

Jair - "Your into the BB mind flip"

Moesha - " Your in the Approved helmut slip"

Jair - " and the classics will never be the same"

Moesha- "Show bow induced sensation"

Jair- "Like your under Ketofen sedation"

Cast - "Let's do the BB warp again"

VtRider- " Well I was walking down Keswick road just a having a drink, when a wrangler wearing guy gave me an evil wink, he shook me up, he took me by surprise, he had a California tagged pick up truck and those Nevada circuit eyes, he stared at me told me to let him show my horse he promised I'd make money since he always knew the course!!"

Cast- "Let's do the BB Warp again"

Sea Urchin - "It's just that oxer to the left"

Cast- "The a leg yield to the right"

Sea Urchin "then put you hands on you hips"

Cast - "and do a lead change to the right"

Cast - "But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives the moderators insane"

"Let's do the BB warp again!!!"

[This message was edited by Moesha on Mar. 21, 2001 at 05:22 PM.]
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Moesha darling, your casting is inspired! I play an excellent Southern Belle, since I have actually eaten grits and can stretch one syllable into two.

I want you to know that, since I am the highest paid member of the cast, after all, I am the most beautiful and talented, and you provided me with around the clock limo and driver, chef, maid and poolboy, I have been steadily and expertly learning my lines. I am ready to shoot at any time.

I realize the rest of the cast is woefully far behind, so I am borrowing your jet and pilot and poolboy and going to the Caymens for a few days. Call me when you need me, my angel...

I love the BB Warp, Mo-eesh! It's so Bourgeois!

Robby
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

Kelsey i don't know if you should do the britany spears thing, can you clean stalls in that? LoL jk You can pick the uniforms... just don't forget jax has to wear the same thing so you can't make it is irrestible lol

Steve
    Steve

Once again, you 'directors' are so creative! Thanks for giving me such a good role! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I bow to your brilliance Moesha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Moesha whatever you do in real life rethink!Hysterical!!!!!
    Brilyntrip

My husband VITO has a "monkey fetish?".He has a chimp that he dresses up like a little girl and takes it with him"EVERYWHERE?"
    Brilyntrip

I am thrilled to be MABEL--former Miss Crab. I can't wait to film the pageant scene...There should be awards for crabbiest, crab walk, and most cracked.

But I am concerned about the albino terrorists part as I am rather afraid of them in real life...

The crab festivals have crab races ,largest crab skipja ck races,(a kind of boat with sails) beauty pagents fastest crab picker!! etc.but I suggest crabcake making contest and a crabbiest person contest
    Brilyntrip

Ok I have been trying to get into character for the last hour and find myself back to square one HELP!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

There follows now some things that some of you may not need to know.

Moesha: This is for you!

Way back in the early 1980's there came upon me an aberration and I met, married and mated the Winglet's sire.

NOT the current Mr. Wings

Upon the occasion of this aberration, beyond the end of the ceremonies, obligatory dinner and gift receiving, my future ex-husband and I retired to the Key Theater in Georgetown, whereupon we participated in the Rocky Horror Picture Show wearing our nuptial attire.

It was arranged between the Winglet's sire and his good friend who was manager of the Key and attended the above referenced nuptials in an emerald green suit.

The relationship foundered.
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Background, background...i NEED background!! Will someone please tell me what my motivation is supposed to be????
    ****Indecision may or may not be my problem****

OMG Moesha - I'm nominating you for a Grammy as well as an Oscar.

Fade to black.