The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Jair, VT... I would appreciate it if you two would be a little more appreciative of the talents provided by DMK, and more sensitive to the special needs of such a sought after diva as herself.

DMK and I shall be dining tonight - perhaps I can work you two into my schedule sometime tomorrow.
    Yours in a Pocket!

Pocket Trainer

See the light! (Light available - $99.95)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Becca will play the incomperable Queen of Charm City...Muff Daddy! You rule the streets from Lexington Market to Charles Village in a full length white mink with platform cowboy boots and 12 pounds of gold chains!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muff Daddy (Daddy?? hmm ) How did you KNOW of my fetish for pounds of gold, and platforms?! You are a god!! And mink- what do I love more than mink?

jair, VT- we can work with this. I am obviously born to this role. We're going to have to meet to discuss this. And VT- I daresay Duffy needs her Chardonay as well as her Evian...(Chocolate is all good, but come on now! We can expects a dry diva).

DMK- I'm here for you, daahling.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Oh, thank God... Becca... John... I KNEW I could count on you in this time of diffculty... Get me a vodka spritzer, will you dahling?
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

You sir, are a filthy imposter!

How dare you try to steal my glorious identity when you can't even spell the surname - one dating back thousands of years to Polish/Albanian royalty! I have my lawyers drafting a cease and desist order as I type! Why, I would bet you're not even follicly challenged and cross-eyed!

Not only am I playing the exotic character, but someone is playing "Correen," one of the feuding cousins!

This means I get to be in it and I get to be in it, ha ha ha, damn me if I wouldn't like to ride in the A/O Youngers again!!! That would mean I was younger AND skinny!!!
    EDDIE WOULD GO

(On the phone to the National Enqirer) "You'll never BELIEVE the goings on behind the scenes of this shoot! Its musical trailors around here, with all sorts of the casting couch scenarios! You'd think the soap operas on screen where just the warm-up ... how much will you give me for the whole scoop? That much? Ooo weee - let me start with a little tid-bit about the hairy director who claims I was chased and bitten by bears...that's what we call him behind his back you know, Jair-BEAR"

Come to Saratoga with me for the mood. Jair has promised me three cases of champagne as long as I don't need the limo while the Culpeper scene is being filmed!

Drat that Cartier rep. How am I supposed to be selecting the right accessories when TeriK is hogging the sample cases?

VTrider!!!! No more treat packages for you, little missy! I am, by nature, the easiest of talents to nurture. A little ATTENTION Here! How am I to act the part of a horse breeder w/expensive tastes if I can't go to the Spa to perfect my character?
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Would someone please tell me how we ended up with two John Malkovich's and where is that Martini!

Jair the Cocktail waitress A/O is playing cannot possibly be shown in Lake placisd when she is spending all her tip money to rescue horses!!!

And DMK be reasonable, we are a team!!

One Away have you gone over your lines???

And exactly what did you mean A/O jumper by "icky" Culpeper...

Oh I need my velvet chaise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And VtRider Snowbird is absolutely livid, $15,000 on a wine and cheese..
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

OMG! Saratoga too?????

Coreene exits her trailer to go smarm around the set for a bit, looking for her next victim. As she is wont to do, she is talking to herself a bit, wondering if the hunky men working in the production office heard of her QVC mishaps and how she got off with two waiters at the wake...
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Moe, dear... for you, I could try and work with that VT person, but really dahlink... you do understand how trying it is, right?

BECCA!!!! WHERE IS THAT VODKA SPRITZER?!?!?!??!?!? AND SKIP THE SPRITZER PART!!!!
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Sorry AOJumper, it is obvious that I MUST ride Alice if I am to win the jumpoff!! I'm sure Jair would have it no other way!

I've just come in from meeting with my architect all morning. Who is so fired by the way. He couldn't come up with a plan on how to fit in the barn, rings, and paddocks on my 2 acre lot in the middle of Manhattan?

Sorry for meaning so harsh the last few hours.

It is not fun driving back and forth on 64 in my '34 Quantum that was Sea Urchin's first car that is a 3 speed - trying to drive and squish grapes with my left fist while I drive with my knees just so Snowbird can have her $15K wine!!!!!!

Snowy - I hope you appreciate this!

Every one knows that is the place to be to soak up character for the breeding/sales sub-plot. Getting just the right people to purchase imported Warmbloods for their kiddies to show is a dicey proposition. The proper attitude is so difficult to perfect. Yes, a week at Saratoga would do nicely. VTrider, it would be practical for several of we who are to be involved to go together and reduce the cost of sending us individually. (Aren't I so easy to work with?) Kissy kissy.

The story boards aren't in real time order, dear AOJumper, it wouldn't actually coincide with the "Culpeper" scenes (which will be shot in Southern California on a sound stage [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Old footage of Sea Urchin from the Culpeper lending library is being leased by VTrider for the background shots. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SU, space can be arranged for you to accompany us to the spa (as long as your heart wasn't set on the limo, I had to strike that from my list of "must have's") Jair is being such an understanding and inspired artistic director about my little trip.
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

DMK- Dahhling, you just pick up that little silver bell and ring. My entourage of gold-ladden servants will wait on you..its quite simple, really (And you are a DIVA?? one might begin to wonder). And don't worry- just say straight up..they are quite used to it.

VtRider, where is Xani?

SHE IS RUNNING DOWN MASS AVE. IN A BIKINI !!!

why oh why did you let her out of the basement, I told you she would try all sorts of tricks to get out before the filming! Now what are we to do, I am alone with not even a single assistant here in my Penn ave. office, surely you do not expect me to run out in this weather in my new Kenneth Coles and try to stop her?

Oh please VT see what you can do! Remember last time she got out!!! The Enquirer made their years quota in a few weeks!!!!!!

And what pray tell happened to your new BMW???
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Why Moesha darling - this film is perfectly cast! But whom, dear Moesha, are you going to get to run the Craft Service truck??? You know it's against the Actors Union to make them toil without food - And heaven forbid a PA or bestboy should go without breakfast!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

oops... tee heee...

As John-John's new assistant I feel I have to apologize for mispelling his name. Spelling has just never been a big thing with me, and nobody seemed to care when I mispelled his name during the interview, they just had me try on the bikini.

Anyway... tee heee... I went to change it and that nasty old imposter has stolen John-John's correct name!!!

He's going to be SO mad at me when he finds out I couldn't fix it, but anyway, he wanted me to say that he hopes VT is over her snit, and he understands how driving Sea Urchin's car could drive the common sense out of a person.
    Yours in a Pocket!

Pocket Trainer

See the light! (Light available - $99.95)

It would seem you forgot about the third party who was present in the villa. He dropped his card, complete with email address, in my Vuitton carry-on before he left, sweetie, and we've been in touch ever since. I'm sure he'd love to corroborate the story anyway, considering it's true and all. And then there are, of course, the photos and video we snapped of you in your drunken stupor. (You didn't really think I got where I am today by being nice, did you? Remember, darling, behind every Marilyn Monroe there is a Norma Jean!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

No worries, though. It's all he-said/she-said at this point anyway, and we'd hate to have bad press before the film even goes into the shooting phase, wouldn't we?

I just got my second draft of the rewrites and I'm thrilled with the direction in which my character is going. My therapist came on-site today and is convinced that this is just what I need to affirm and confirm my newly-found spirituality and sobriety.

And thank you, so much, Mo-eesh, for getting things taken care of. You really know how to treat a guy!

Robby
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.