The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Since I spend most of my time on this board lurking,could you use me as an extra (middleaged, female)? Also, if you need a dark and mysterious meeting place for any of the scenes you're welcome to come and check out the coal mines and caves of WV. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I must say I am highly impressed with the cooperation to leave me alone to concentrate on my courses...but I still have demands of my own?

Being the top Eq rider, I request/require:

-3 pairs of new Vogels, my practice pairs are getting worn, and well, Devon is coming up, you see my predicament, yes? Don't forge the Saddle-tite injections this time, please.
    -I need at least 3 new horses--one for my no-stirrups work, one for the over fences, and one to practice answering my cellie in the hacks while catchriding for others. You can do this, yes?
    -My last Patey hat didn't last nearly as long as I would ahve liked, if it not too much work I would like a few more to keep as spares in my 3 show trunks, as well as two for home use--coordinating with new custom full chaps and also the new custom half-chaps--a memo to Journeymen that they are lovely would also be nice.
    -I'm still deciding about how much I like those new Margiold jackets, so if anyone gets a chance to stop at Hadfields or Beval, let them know I'll take 3 more in eachof the five new browns and blues, then make up my mind, thanks.
    -I simply refuse to wear those distracting Van Teals anymore...Essex only from now on...the list of colors is in the Lexus, I'm sure someone can find it, yes?
    -For the last time, when cleaning my Butet, it is only Carr & Day & Martin soap once, rinse twice, oil once with WARMED Journeymen conditioner. I am certain that whomever has been doing this necessary task the past few weeks has not noticed the strain the extra oil is putting on the seat of my 4-ways?
    -I am tired of these green rails in the indoor, could we please get some blue? And if anyone can make a GOOD rollback, please help the poor dimwits who have been messing with the lines.
    -My masseuse must stay AT the hotel--I have neither time nor patience to go wandering all over creation to find Javier, if you must, get him an adjoining room so that when I need my shoulders relaxed after/before my warm up, I won't have to go hunting high and low for him.
    -At shows, I would like to use the Beamer (the Z3) for getting around town and to the exhibtor parties, but for the most part, the Range Rover or possibly the Navigator and Escalade will be fine. But remember the weekly detailing...the last thing I need is a dirty SUV to get to the barn!

Anything else I need, please ask or email to me. Thanks, you're a doll.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I could get used to this, ahhhhh

Why is there no Overtime clause in my contract? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

I spent all Saturday morning trying to get into my character but I found it impossible to concentrate on the part with this Overtime question unresolved!
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Ok, following the Unicorn Jumper Class SIMON will be cooling out VERONIQUES horse, they are good friends, and BORIS and LOULOU will be walking nearbye....When all of a sudden a large white truck blaring Salsa music driven by Drunken El Salvadorians and with the cab filled with pulitzer prize wining cloned Mad Buffalo diseased Big Foot Loch Nessmonster spliced beings!!!! Pursuing this strange enterage will be the Cajun Lesbians riding Bactrian Camels!!!!!

Now in order to get this scene in the least number of shots we really need to coordinate, obviously with the animals involved it could become very dangerous, so we have invited Pony Boy to assist in animal meditation before the scenes!!!

Anyone catch the Oscars? Let's get it together and take them by storm next year!!!

Divas to the Stage floor.......now!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Our fearless leader has returned to guide us all in our journey towards claiming next years OSCAR!!!
    Brilyntrip

I know I don't post a whole lot... but I do lurk and, eh hem, notice were I am from on my profile please!!! Is there any room for former Roland Park Country Schooler and Guilford-living baltimoron girl currently in DC???

Hon....you in!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I was wondering since I went to Oldfields School in Glencoe md very near Baltimore as you know ,could Starena have a past which includes her having gone to Oldfields?? Sort of the fallen woman thing?
    Brilyntrip

All right! I'm a Hampden HON! Mom would be so very proud. This will be that small roll that gets a lot of attention and has John Waters begging to cast me in Hairspray 2 as a much thinner, better Ricky Lake.

In my role I will get to do something I have always secretly desired... put tremendously tacky christmas lights and decorations all over my deli and home! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks Moesha!

I am so excited a true star has volunteered for our movie! He is a photographer, horse show announcer, interviewer, writer, columnist, manager, internet superstar extrodinaire .!!!!!!

I am so excited.....Oscar you are within my reach!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

Look the John Skeaping statue of Mill Reef in the center of the mare barn courtyard would be a perfect place for the stars to have a chance meeting.
    With the landing strip that can land a 747, the director can bring the equipment and stars right into Rokeby without having to go through Dulles. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Okay, posters, who here agrees that Moesha needs to be fired as director pronto?! He's spending far too much time in seedy Washington nightclubs, hanging out with people of ill repute with no connections to the horse world, trading favors for gaudy gold baubles, neglecting poor DMK's most reasonable requests, ignoring ETBW's more than reasonable request for a Rokeby photo shoot, consorting with VTRider in her twisted plot to trap unsuspecting trainers, and generally wasting our resources, when WE, THE STARS, deserve MORE! I have a perfect replacement in mind......

Plane load of Latvian Warmblood smugglers divert the flight to the "Breeding Farm" (aka Rokeby) where "Jason" disembarks thinking that he has returned from Aintree to ride in the Maryland Hunt Cup and doesn't realize the hi-jacking has occurred.

Violetta swings breezily out of the tail of the plane and into the midst of the smugglers.........
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> VTRider in her twisted plot to trap unsuspecting trainers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is that suppose to mean?

Oh the Heteroflexible losers come into these places..and their troubles are all the same..They can't stand their 6000 pound wives faces..so you don't ask their names...you don't think of them as human...no you don't think of them at all..just keep your mind on the Butet you've been saving for, keeping your eyes on the wall...I'm your private dancer..a dancer for money and any old music will do ..just a private dancer a dancer for money , I'll do what your little vanilla self wants to.

I wanna make a million dollars, I want a 500,000 dollar A/O hunter. I want to winter in Wellington ..I want a villa by the sea. Oh the Heteroflexibles come in these places and they are all the same..there poor wives are at home watching the children and here the triflin loosers are with me...I'm your private dancer..a dancer for money.. I want to win the NAL this year..I'm a private dancer a dancer for money..I'll do whatever you want me to...Just a private dancer a dancer for money and any old show tunes will do..just a private dancer a dcaner like Liza just click those ruby slippers times two.
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

so now you are casting yourself in the movie Moesha? I mean you certainly have the acting ability but ..
    Brilyntrip

Well look what I missed during a week away. Moesha, you are a riot. Love it all, especially the BB warp.....

Lori the diva hunter rider returning for duty. Had a lovely week drying out... I mean getting a facelift.... I mean skiing, yeah that's it. To quote the infamous Colin, I can't possibly prepare for my part without a new "Gucci" hunter to help me take the A/Os by storm. My agent, Swify Sue, will be in touch to schedule lunch to discuss all of the details. Slugger has offered full access to her mini bar, and maybe you can even borrow the waterbed from the kids.

Ah, AHC, so you were my neighbor! I was at Betty Ford, researching a role, you understand, and there was this used up old has been in a scarf and glasses, going for the Jackie O look, but actually ala Tammy Fae Bakker. I had heard you were attempting a comback, but I can't imagine what hold you must have on Moesha to actually get him to cast you! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Steps around, then whispers to his Jack Russell, "I have a feeling we're not in Maryland anymore!" He thinks he may call IGI, but remembers how upset she was to find him in HUNTER'S arms in the parking lot of Rokeby's ...
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

Robby....you are fantastic I loved the edits, we are going with several first takes..my dear you are a true beat boy! I love the look on your fasce as you peer into the lovely glass atrium where Hunter and Igi are kissing, he looks into her eyes and the jealousy takes control of your trembling body, the rain pours of of your soaked hooded slicker onto your face mingling with teh tears of love and betrayel...You pick up the large white rock from the trim garden and plumet it through the window like a dagger through a lovers heart! Igi and Hunter are obviously startled and are taken back as you run towards the safety of the woods and the path that leads round the lake. You pause as yuo reach the safety of the fir trees, you are compelled as Lott's wife was to look back as you do your eyes meet Hunters and lock in his confused state of fear, sorrow, and love!

Maria hated it when Lori would show up in her sports bra and little else, the beautiful former Cover Girl had made millions of Clinique and her beauty only radiated on hot days like these in the Maryland Sun. Maria came briskly up the walk from her quaint lovely tudor style home that graced her farm, Pheasant Run, her eyes were drawn to the smooth lines and soft flawless skin of Loris cheeks, how her mouth danced as she spoke. Lori wnated to qualify for indoors without going to Florida, Maria had the horses but with Lori's tendency to miss in atleast one class would this be a mission of impossibility? And how could Maria keep controling her desires for this goddess of a creature. Luckily the two Vanderbilt Sisters Correen and Rebecca came racing up the drive in their new matching antique Porsche's, With only 5 points separating the two in the younger A/O's after their Indio jaunt, Maria knew that she had another problem on her hands as well.
    Remember Coreen and Rebecca eye each other with Sisterly love and that of a Dragon about to devour it's prey. Maria the lust in your eyes is masked by the exhaustion of your life as a top trainer, and Lori, oblivity is your greates assist as is selfishness and self centeredness.

Whiney's Harbour scene.
    Whiney you are on a platform about 30 feet above the harbour walk, the crowd is chanting your name. Whiney..Whiney...Whiney...Whiney, suddenly you relaize the power over MD's racing industry so you break into a rendition of "Don't cry for me Baltimore, I'll never leave you I'll keep my promise ( and to yourself...adn your tax dollars)

Nate, when you burst into the Bordello to confront Latoya you must be in anguish but an overwhelming masculine pride/fear must trascend the scene, there is Latoya lying on a leaopard chaise laughing at you as her Sundanese slaves feed her grapes from anceint syrian chalices! Your whole life and the one person you love are in her control now..Mayeb Natasha was right...Latoya must be done away with!

Nicole, for the part scene at the mansion on your farm, you will be dressed in Versace, I was thinking a lovely Classic Halston, but that might be to much Beaulaland and not enough 21st century? You will be laughing with Kathy about the latest doings of so and so's husband, and you will be oblivious to Elvira's stare from across the pool. Elvira, the earth sister whom you went to for advice but found dranw to by her husband. A Dundalk mechanic with the body of an Adonis. You remember walking out of the row house they shared, seeing him in the attached bay, how he filled out his baggy jeans, his muscled arms pulsating as he pulled the tires of the elevated car, his large developed chest heaving with each labored breath, and then he wiped the sweat from his forhead his ice blue eyes met yours and you melted there on the sidewalk, he smirked his toned arms, neck and chest covered in black smudges and grease, his hands so developed and large caught your attention and your wildest desires for them on you. You had him like you had all the things you wanted in life, you never cared about consequences only instant graitification, now discarded he is left alone without Elivra's heart and never having had yours. Elvira remembers though and her gentle ways have turned as she contemplates her powers used to destroy you...the chill on your back causes you to whirl round, but she has already started out your drive, and down the bittersweet road of revenge as your son hops into her car, young 18 and handsome and under her spell.

Shwampa, as you close up Losby's for the evening you hear a spine chilling cry, you race out into the street, to see two dark sinsiter figures standing over a crumpled shape on the ground in the middle of Sheppard Road. You scream, as the two figures cathcing a glance at you tear after you with lightening speed you bolt the door only to feel them slam against it, suddenly one crashes through the window you scream pull at your hair in terror and panic and then race round the bar to the kitchen slaming the door behind you as one of the attackers hand grazes your face. You quickly run though the back door through the parking lot with your violent pursuers behind you, suddenly you are inside the Topiary gardens of Ledew. You race into the hedge maze and crouch deep below a hollowed hedge as large black boots race by, you hear them frantically combing through the hedges looking for you. You hold your breath and pray for salvation....you awaken to water tricking down your face, as the morning sprinklers awaken the vegetation with hope and refreshment.

[This message was edited by Moesha on Mar. 27, 2001 at 05:18 PM.]
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl