The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Ah DMK, didn't you read Cholly Knickerbocker's column this morning? VTrider was caught in a car with an unidentified male (one of those ones) - her mug shots are all over the papers. Hugh Grant was quoted as saying, "Thank god I've finally found someone to share the spotlight with." Guido's bailing her out. Mungo disappeared with Jair a few hours ago. Moesha's on the warpath. Seems the SAG strike has been set for June - And Heidi's bustier is experiencing a similar problem.
    Toodles.

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

I am thinking "Bill" is infringing on the Dick Francis copyrights..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

JoHn (WiNgLeT)
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Dearest Canter, at least a bustier will keep in place the goods.

Sources, yes, your 'client' DMK, have told me you recently had to purchase knee pads.

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Canter, dahlink, she was holding zee vodka bottle ven she made me confess your secret... you understand, yes?
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

had I paid attention to those black and white movies, I would be slightly more fluent in "Movie star".... would it help if I watched "E!"?
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

JoHn (WiNgLeT)
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

Winglet "D" won't work - you gotta live large.
    About those knee pads? I'm on the SAG volleyball team okay?

I have learned my lines and understand my motivation .But I do not see my character on any list for rehearsals?
    Brilyntrip

They signal that I am a timeless one, one of the walking undead! Like the mermaid seducing sailors in the fog. Hungarians are all too stubborn to lay down even when they are dead.

However, Moesha can the clicking shoes, I do my thing barefoot.

Has anyone heard from him today? He isn't answering his office, home, summer home, winter home, car, truck, trailer phones...nor is he answering his beeper, email, ebooks, smoke signals....

Where has he gone? He can't just leave us with no direction like this!!!!

Is it possible that MOesha has had yet another nervous breakdown from the pressure we put him under?
    ORRRRRRRR has he gone out to do some personal investigations of the shady seemy side of Baltimores Drag Scene?
    I am sure that he will reappear soon in his most "snarky piss and vinegar self"
    Can't wait!
    Brilyntrip

Has anyone placed a call to that Arizona clinic where he's a frequent guest? They specialize in, uh...."disorders" of the type which afflicts him...

for a relocation of the breeding farm shoot, most likely. Humph! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] Rokeby would be sooo lovely but he has this THING for keeping us in the Balmer metro area.
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Hmm....ETBW....maybe there needs to be revolt if said director can't see the way to shoot at Rokeby - he CAN be replaced, don't you think?!

All right, I'm going to make my one and only request.

I will in no way shape or form eat any kind of fish/seafood. Stuff is nasty, and I'm allergic to half of it. (Isn't that sad? I live in Baltimore and can't eat crabs. Probably why I've been relegated to the middle of nowhere, PA)

Yeah, not much of a diva, am I? Can I be known as the nice one around here? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*Nylar*
    http://www.geocities.com/dunnbypicasso/

VTRider- Most Cooperative award, ohhhh I am pleased. But for GOD'S SAKE MY DRESSING ROOM! Everyone else has a trailer, can my dressing room atleast have a mirror? I'm sick of hiking to makeup all the time come ON! Wardrobe is doing a great job, Jair is scarying me alittle, but I'll get over that. AH! Make up is calling me for a retake of the Old Bay scene. Tell them I'll be over in ten I need to stop for some ice tea!

R&R
    E
    Well, I made it back

Darlings, please forgive me for being so tardy in my correspondence.

After my Genre cover hit the racks a few days ago I got a really interesting phone call from David Geffen, requesting I accompany him to his secret getaway in the Maldives. Oh, it was fabulous. David is a real playah though. Lucky for me so am I! Suffice it to say, sweeties, you're looking at an Oscar presenter come Sunday night.

All in a day's work.

Now, sweeties. What's all this about a siamese twin character? Where were we conjoined? I'm not doing a scar, just so you know.

Off for a shiatsu.

Robby
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Oh Robby, you homewrecker you!

How did David's husband Keanu take it when he broke the news of the Maldivian tryst?

I am sorry - but you know those little magnetic lockers that you put inside your lockers at school? Well that is all that is in teh budget for you I'm afraid. Maybe if we hadn't spent so much money on your extensions, we would've had some $$ left for a nice mirror.

Did I fail to mention that Keanu went with? He didn't care at all. The deal is that he gets all of the tabloid attention AFA the "marriage" to Dave goes. Otherwise, it's a pretty open arrangement.

A funny aside - Keanu and I went diving for black pearls (found one, actually, and my buddy David Yurman, is making me a little bauble out of it - something set in platinum, I think) in the tradition of the native Maldivians ... in the buff!

I had to take a few pain pills - but don't tell my sponsor - and have some healing therapies from a Jainist priest from the sunburn I'm sporting on my freshly buffed backside! Keanu laughed all the way back to the villa!

Robby
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

okay you all have been waiting to hear my new name for the roll i was casted in...and it is Christopher but Topher for short

Steve
    Steve