The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Snowbird I love it!!!! You can be dancing with a rose wearing your mink near the Canton Waterfront, your shoes clicking on the cobble like the hands of a somber clock taking the prescious life from humanity!! The Gypsy plays in the background the sad wails from the violen seem to call the fog to thicken around you...the gypsy oblivious to the world around him and you dancing in the mist do not notice the eyes peering at you from the canal bridge...the eyes that have traveled across oceans of time to find you!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Hi,
    I'm Ainsley I live off Manor road can I have a role too? I ride very well and could even help in the filming or designs.

Snowbird in a fur and rose only ?can we talk ??And How will Snowbird fit into my flashback scene? Will she be THE reason why I dont speak to VITO anymore?Although Vito's penchant for very young VERY young asians and opium are certainly enough to have sent me over the edge and into the drag show lifestyle.I just dont know if I can take this .Much less believe it LOLOLOLOLOL
    Brilyntrip

Ainsley, you can be Steve and my personal go-fer, just stay out of the dressing room!
    *Princess Kelsey*

Kelsey and i think that because Her and I are the Stars of this film we should have our own gofer who could perfectly be Anisley

Steve
    Steve

Oh brilyntrip what a perceptive genius you are!!! Vito is the one watching her!! He has left YOU with the Asian babies to be with this sultry wanton woman, they spend the evenings wrapped in her furs in the opium dens of Greektown!!!, While you are at home keeping hte family together. You only solice is your show...your career..you must go on!!!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Moesha did you say something about an s/m masquerade? I could have sworn VTrider was rewriting that scene to include a legion of Gladiators - and they were requested by Jair (he thinks he can go bigger than Braveheart's 3,000 extras for the battle scene - humour him)

Personally, so long as there are lots of prop chains and whips you'll do great box office in San Francisco.

Now let's talk about my favourite subject - me. What's my motivation? I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

Becca - I'm afraid there's only so much money to go around, and if you think you are getting a cut out of DMK's 22 million I'm sorry but you can just go and get a bowl of cream - there's gonna be a catfight honey!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Can someone actually show that many ponies? That is totally far out! Can I pick the colors and names and my clothes? I want all sorts of matching clothes to go with each pony! I want Woodlands, Brownlands, Farnley, Fox Hollow, Foxlair, RosMels, etc., etc.,etc.!!! This is way cool.

Canter, Darling, beautiful Diva. Your motivation is you talent your bango diva beauty! You are a wonderwoman supreme!

I know the gladiator scene is going to be interesting to say the least! I am worried about the censors!!!!!

And no ice cream!!!!!!!! please no one get any ideas!!!!

Ciao Bella
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I request a name change, Some one else has my name so i will have to change my name to something that will be detrimened later, some one else has my name of BIll which i did not like from the start so it will be changed.

Steve
    Steve

Snowbird, Snowbird!! You may NOT exploit the youth of this production!! My skin is young and youthful!! Let us not destroy that!! (Come now- have you seen that Diva queen DMK�s skin?? Imagine my youthful looks gone bad? No no..) Maybe I can take my Pelligrino with a twist.. But for god's sake- just please, ensure me that lal these Poland Springs bottles I am seeing are merely booze cover-ups, and not trying to be Evian...(faint..)
    Call me- you and I must go Mink Coat shopping together..
    BTW- I�m sure the Cajun Lesbian�s would be interested in a Streaker scene�

Moesha, darling, don�t be fooled- I am not always so wonderful. Its inspirational working under such talent! Such beauty! Such sheer indescribeableness! Gag is second nature to me�Jair likes the S&M thing� maybe you should see how Heidi feels about this? She has contacts w/ the Mayor..

CANTER!! Honestly..With a budget exceeding 45 mil., There is room for DMK�s 22 mil, and my 23�really now... read between the lines.. You know, you might consider having DMK�s contract be a bit larger� having her connected to my name could allow her to demand a bit more. (Also, from one friend to another, you might want to push her away from that tacky costume jewelry she calls �classy� and push her towards the gold�it just isn�t so mundane-you know how it is..)

Brilyn- believe it pet, its faar too real..(By the way, have Vince and I met�?)

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

K spade, are you sure that's not Chloroform you speak of? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    (After all, hot else will you get your lovers into the tub?)
    JoHn (WiNgLeT)

[This message was edited by Winglet on Mar. 23, 2001 at 12:27 PM.]
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

I am not sure if it is Chlorine or Chloroform we will have a Hot Tub person to clean it and add the chemicals

Steve
    Steve

Next we'll be finding out that the rating on this little production has more end of the alphabet letters than will ever make the big screen! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Winglet, I believe you were cast as "Muff Daddy", go read the cast assignments darling!

JAIR! Country Life Farm just will NOT do for my scenes! http://www.countrylifefarm.com Can't we puleeeeze do the shoot at Rokeby? (We can pop over to M'burg for some nice tack shopping, I'll help you pick out your new chaps at Journeyman and we can have a brainstorming session at Mosby's to keep Moesha happy with us)

My afternoon with Jair, I'm the Favorite! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Good Morning everyone. Just checking in - I have just gassed up the Quantum at Sheetz and I am ready to go again [singing On the road again, like a band of gypsies we go down the highway ].

Moesha - you arne't going to like this, but I had to use some money from DMK's alotted salary to buy myself a 20-disk changer for the Quantum. How dar eyou give me a car with an 8-track - what were you thinking.

Sooooooooooo - that only leaves Diva DMK with $56 for her salary. Oh well, she can easily be replaced [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

OK - after the fiasco of rehearsals yesterday, our rehearsals this morning went very well. I was quite pleased actually.

I filled K Spade and Steve's lists of demands and they seem quite content. I am having a problem with slugger's attitude though. I think she needs a good b*tch slapping. Her Little-Miss-Holier-Than-Though attitude is hittin gmy last nerve. I wish that halo of her would come down and choke her [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am going to start giving out awards everyday as an incentive for the cast.

Yesterday's rewards are as follows.

Most Cooperative - R&R
    Most UnCooperative - LOUISE!!!! Her chain-smaking, Keith-Richards-drinking self has gone too far!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Most Improvement - SIMON - the lisp is now only noticeable to the well trained ear

Worst Line Reading - Jeb - YOU MUST TAKE THE DIP OF SNUFF OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU ENTER THE REHEARSAL HALL!

Well - off to morning rehearsals - today is when we practice the scene where we find out that Jeb and Robby Johnson were simamese twins seperated at birth.

On a good note - I had to take the Quantum to Snappy Lube to get an oil change yesterday and low and behold - I met a VERY hot guy naked Duke. Cna I have Friday night off to go out with him?

Moesha, how come there's a gerbil in your overnight bag??

Hello ... Liz Smith? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Holier than thou?! Hmph. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I just didn't appreciate you correcting me everytime I said GD yesterday....

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Becca, dahlink... I will attend to your impertinence later, first I must take care of zees VD Rider riff raff...

Canter, could you please send Guido over to repossess the quantum and "other" paraphanalia she may have purchased... Oh no... wait... She's already... umm.. "corrupted" him in the hot tub. I think it may be time for Mungo...
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Apologies, VtRider. I was off my meds. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]