The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Awww man...I feel so all alone. lol, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] This is hilarious. Here's a scary thought, how twisted do you think it would be if there was a movie based on this board, and all the people together? I smell a box office hit. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    -Erin B-
    \"I am fairly agile, I can bend and not break. Or I can break and take it with a smile. I am so resilient. I recover quickly. I\'ll convince you soon that I am fine.\" (\'Bend and Not Break\', DC)

Jair, I am totally stressing!!! I need my pirin tablets!!!! It is about 9:45 p.m. I just updated the actor list with about 15 new characters!!

Where is VTRider?? I cannot reach her and she missed her meeting with Julia!!! You know how she gets when she is stood up like that!!!!

Everything is chaos at East Coast HQ's! Jeb's Calvins are too small who would have known,

The studio cant acquire the warehouse we want for Paiges, characters fashion studio!!

And my meeting with Ms. Lopez, was not productive she wants to sing a song in Spanish none the less about Oldenburgs! I was like honey this is not a musical and of course she objects to the Muff Daddy character!! Too soon you know!!

I am so stressed I need to do some laps tonight!! Call me ASAP will do a Conference /Breakfeast meeting with VT, I hope things went well with Madonna.

Malkovich is perfect!!!!!!

Let me know what to do about the Jeb underwear issue and were you going to coordinate the Everglades chase scene, I heard from Mozambique and they said the Water Buffalo's would be no problem, they will be calling you.

Ciao
    M

[This message was edited by Moesha on Mar. 20, 2001 at 10:52 PM.]
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Marilyn, eh a complex role, ..Seems to be longing for my father? ( hopefully a Step-father)..spends too much time alone..either an alcoholic or cat-collector????? roaming the hunt country searching for my Aunt?? * this is gonna be soooo much fun *****

I have to be a working student?! UGH FINE! lol jk
    *Princess Kelsey*

Wow, Moesha, thanks sweetie- I just love my new role!!!! It's a part I was BORN to play, dahling! *kiss* *kiss* [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Except maybe the riding-a-Zebra/Mule-in-the-jumpers part. After all, I'm a Horse Show Mom, remember? But don't worry a bit - that's where the acting part comes in! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm just happy to be nominated!!! (oops - a little premature I guess! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

LoL kels, but atleast Jax is jelous and I like you.....

Steve
    Steve

Jair I just got an idea!!!! Actually we may not want Jennifer to sing! but Andrew just phoned and would love to write an opening song/musical introduction? He was thinking Clueless opening/Cabaret/Rocky Horror!

"I'm just a Sweet BB'er from Baltimoexual"

Let me know what you think, I don't know we want English patient more than Momma's Family!!!

Cheers & Kisses
    M

p.s. Darlings beuatiful people please just relax we will address all you concerns after our breakfeast after croissants and fresh squeezed juice we will be much better at sorting out details. All of your concerns and questions are so important to us! Please feel free to express your conerns and of course I want to hear your ideas just give us time to answer.
    Now don't forget cool water showers only, lime peels on your foreheads and lemons on you eyelids, ten glasses of water a day, nothing after 9!! and 10 hours of sleep....camera's can only lie so much my darlings!!!! We must show teh world how beautiful you all are and how talented.

Ciao
    M
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Since I spent so many years in Greenwich Village I can easily be the technical advisor, I've had good friends in real life that are the characters in your movie.

So, you count me in I'm ready and will research the characters to make sure they fit real life. I'll bet the movie will se a sell-out during those long waits at horse shows.

You can have the premiere in my Ringside Cafe! We hold hundreds here on the farm for a gala! Even Strausburger has been here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Haha....Lolita. Latvian Roboequines, eh? The Ultimate Pushbutton. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    -Erin B-
    \"I am fairly agile, I can bend and not break. Or I can break and take it with a smile. I am so resilient. I recover quickly. I\'ll convince you soon that I am fine.\" (\'Bend and Not Break\', DC)

Whattaboutme??!! Moesha!! You forgot me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

What about me?? Possibly the largest drama queen of all- left UNCAST?!? ( [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) I'll just go eat worms now...

Slugger you must have missed your name...your charcter is listed with two others Robby's and Alec's.

You play a Countess Katerina!!!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

My first action as head of the MD TB Breeders Asociation is to charge everyone $30 to join other wise you won't be able to compete your TB or TB cross in an competition anywhere in the world.

You must have at least 3 trainers sign your entry form.

Meds will be supplied by us since we can get a good discount if we buy in bulk, and we'll disinfect the needles and reuse them so don't take them home or throw them out. Just indicate on your entry for what and how much you want and we'll have everything ready for you when you check in.

We'll have a special chute designed from the parking/stable area to the ring so the horses don't get in the way of the golf carts.

We're doing away with ribbons and judges have until 2 weeks after the show to turn in the score cards. Just check our website to see how many points you earned.

We're working on a system where you can just do your round at home and send in the video so you don't even have to bother coming to the show. Look for it in the spring of 2002.

From now on, Devon/Indoors/Etc is members only and memberships will be limited and can be willed to other members of the family if the member dies so we can do away with all this ridiculous point chasing stuff. If your surname does not end with a consonant and your first name is not gender opposite or someone else's surname (ending in a consonant of course) you will never be a member so don't even bother sending in your application, resume and essay.

I wanna be in it too!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Please??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Barb [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    **BARB***

I love it! I love it! Moesha, you are PRICELESS.

Cheers,
    Susie
    http://kachoom.digitalrice.com
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson

Moesha, you rock! Thank you!! I did miss it, I'm having one of 'those' days! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

I don't know if I can pronounce the name you gave me, but I love my new part dear Moesha!!
    How did you know I spent several years hanging out in the bar scenes on the Northern Exposure set? hahaha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    But this time I get to be the owner [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Damn it Moesha....Thanks for giving Jair and I a nice $45.67 budget. How am I suppose to work off of such little money.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] And thanks for also assigning me the most difficult tasks! Do you know what I had to do with that trainer last night so he would let us use his nice hunters for the Culpeper scenes? I feel like I have spent 24 hours on a thigh master!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Jair - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] don't even get me started on the collect calls. Maybe if Mr. Moe had given me a calling card with more than 30 seconds on it - I wouldn't be in this predictament [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Jair and Moe - I will be on the road today making final arrangments for all the Culpeper scenes. I just picked up the gallon of fake blood that we will be painting on SIMON's body after he has that mishap at the natural oxer in the Adult Classic. Actually, that's a lie. the fake blood DIDN'T FIT INTO THE BUDGET, so I got some ketchup.

You can reach me on my cell and I will check in periodically during the day. Time to go fire up the Quantum!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL>

Moesha, you may be the only person in the world who can literally rob me of speech for minutes at a time.

I ride western and I crab on the bay?!?!?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Moesha, Moesha,

You have done it again!!!! Thank You!!! I am honored to be LaToya!! Please write saucily for me as I am off for San Diego for a week! I will be thinking about you all and the movie,

Caio' bellas!!