The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Believe me, if I can be a "happy Arabian breeder" you can be a local circuit princess! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Have a good laugh & play along; if you really don't want to then email Moesha & I'm sure he will find an aspiring young actress to replace you! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    \"If you feel you had a bad ride, how do you think your horse feels?\"

Back to the topic at hand....

Moe Moe - I can't keep Paul waiting all day (although I loved being his model on Regis and Kelly this morning when he was talking about what is in for spring do's)...Is it going to be natural or skank??!! The man is charging by the minute...

There are some in the cast, i.e. SIMON, that are going to be difficult to make look good. I think I know of a good rug maker that can help him out though.

VtRider, I beg to differ. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Simon needs to do no more than show up to look good for his part! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh! Oh!! <waving hand> I'll be Cassandra!! I would LOVE to be a local princess and actually HAVE other outfits to change into!!!

And I promise I will predict NO doom and gloom!

Damn!! I see that slut R&R stole the part from me by offering a sister/brother act. And a Catherine the Great tableau!!!!!

Moesha, your people need to contact my people about this horrible slight to a performer of my stature!

VT I have no idea what to do about that I think we need to re-evaluate our costume and make up department, I will see which candidates are most qualified and post shortly!

Twister, my dear Barbara will cower with this new role we have created just for you....it is the Primo Divarama role of a career!!!

Everythingbutwings, have the Tiffany's and Cartier reps. Stopped in yet to meet with you? You will have to pick the jewlery yuo want, no budget so have fun! they want to get your input on a "design" theme before the costume and design people overrun you with ideas! Remember you get to keep a few items so choose wisely!!!

Bumpkin, Jair wants to conferenc with you on the "menu" theme of the inn? I say Manor Tavern, he says Old Anglers?

Slugger, Fergi is willing to fly to Wellington during a WW infomercial to give you some gowns and capes that she no longer need! I told her we would only pay for "good" quality, no wine stained robes! I don;t care how authentic!! and you better call W DeBeers in to look at the Tiaras she brings we know how she can be!

RB, the ponies from Europe have passed the inspection and are on their way to the farm in Greenwich, we need to get the Beval and Hermes people out to measure you.

K-Spade, JAX, and Steve, we will let you pick the school uniforms.

R&R we need to do a portfolio shot. Jair will handle that?

Jair is busy people he is on location with hedi filming the scene where she rescues the polar bears with her trapez skills, so please bear with me.

VtRider, We need a real crabbing boat for the triplets, and I was thinking Apps for their horses?

Ciao
    M
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Enter the director:Jair enters the room dressed to the nines in his tailored Armani morning suit and Versace sunglasses, latte in hand. He is so smooth, he glides when he walks.

<clap, clap, clap>

Listen up everyone! Just chill for a second will you!

Moesha is still finalizing the cast as it seems some actors feel they have been typecast improperly and are threatening to sue. Whatever [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] . VTrider is handling that now.

Robby darling, mohair is so over please go back to makeup and see that your costume is changed. You're supposed to look like a Steeplechase jockey, not a character from Ed Woods!

Slugger baby, we're still on for drinks later? to discuss your more personal role in my film? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

DMK love, you shall have your underling! A diva such as you deserves a flunky of her own! I think Palisades would be good, the exotic dancing was a bit much for her, she put out her back in practice last night.

Mo! Dahling, Malkovich is flying down today to Culpeper (are you ready for him VTrider?? - NO! I didn't mean that ready!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) He needs to go over his lines with Snowbird for his scene with ETBW in the hayloft.

Got to run - the Lear is waiting to take me to Nunavit to do Heidi's scene. Apparently there was some problem with the male polar bear - got a bit unhappy for some reason. Don't worry! Its cold up there, the paramedics will be able to reattach the camera man's arm.

Off you go everyone! More later <clap clap clap> You can't rush artistry you know.
    You Strike Me Still

Moesha!!

Ummm, I know it is in very bad taste to beg for and suggest a possible role for one's self all in the same breath .....but, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't have a matron/chaperone for the Miss Crab contestants yet....Can I--PLEASE--be that very special woman with the big hair who helps the girls into their crab costumes and sends them off to perform with a smile on her face and visions of tartar sauce in her heart?

If you don't think it is the role for me, so be it--where's that casting couch again? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

you are a great creator Moesha!! i love it and will "BE" the part babay!!
    Brilyntrip

but there seems to be a small difficulty with the farm logo on the harness brasses. REALLY, they took "brass" TOO literally!

I had to whip out my copy of Emily Post to show them that there IS NOT a section barring diamonds before 6 on show harness.

Cartier is going to have to bring a nice selection to calm my ruffled nerves.

Nicole would like to attend Saratoga this summer to truly get "into" the part. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Moesha, WHERE do you come up with this stuff!!!
    LOLOL

Now, off to polish my sidesaddle and write 30 minute acceptance speech for my Oscar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ****Indecision may or may not be my problem****

Jair do be careful, I hope Heidi's skin isn't being exposed to the cold!!!!! And I am not so happy about yuor dinners with Slugger lately!! We must keep this professional!!! I still have so many positions in various departments to fill and of course the cast is FAR from finished!!!

VtRider will me Johnny at Dulles, and then take him off for sightings!!

The problem are a bit small THIS HOUR, the younger A/O hunters are both bay? i am afraid to may of the "rivals" are on mathcing horses and it will look cluttered?? What do you think?

Also Janet's cards came in....They handmade and gold plaited a Morrocan theme!!!! I specifically told them Wiccan so use a Celtic theme or "nature" oriented one for effect, no we have 3,500 worth of custom gold cased Tarot Cards!

Andrew called and I am helping him with the musical number, hopefully it will be ready by this afternoon for review!

Ciao
    Moe
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Have obviously come off your glider, director Jair. I was in my mohair sweater for a casual meeting. Clearly it wasn't costume. Now be nice to me - or I'll reveal to the cast and tabloids a nice little morsel from our tryst in St. Bart's. Let's just say that Director Jair likes to power trip as a method to, uhm, overcompensate for other departments in which he's lacking! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Granted, I've gotten half-way to where I am now from a good case of mattress-back [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] but NO ONE doubts my fashion sense (and gets away with it). I mean, I continuously make People's Best Dressed List and I have two personal stylists and pay the salary for an additional internal stylist at Barney's. Not to mention I just have inherent good taste.

God, now you've upset my method, Jair. You're too difficult to work with and you're inhibiting my creative process. I'm going to my trailer to do some yoga now so I can regain my focus. And you can rest assured this episode *will* be mentioned when I do my cover interview with Vanity Fair tomorrow.

Robby, temperamental method actor (all in good fun, of course!)
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

Well since I'm such a behind the scenes player that I didn't make the cast list (Moesha I was there, on the casting couch, ready and waiting, and you were nowhere to be found!)

I'm happy to take any kind of a job/role .... Director's Assistant, Assistant Producer (I'm a chick who can get guys, I mean things), general Go-Fer ... please your fabulousness, let me be a part of your world!

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

As I'm sure you're all aware, yes, darlings, hold the applause, I have been nominated for a best actress Oscar for my riveting role in "The Heart is a Lonely Bay Hunter".

My most annoying but oh-so-stylishly-bitchy stylist Phillip Blochhead has arranged a line-up of dresses for the occasion and I shall choose one, safely hidden as I will be behind a one-way mirror. Goodness knows how Donatella threw an Anna Magnani-sized fit the last time I rejected her dress. Harry Winstons has sent over an array of glacier-sized baubles and the only accessory missing is arm-candy. Darling Robby I'd ask you but fear we might be a tad redundant - too, too Radziwill and Capote.

Oh sigh, what's a best actress nominee to do?

(sigh**) why do I always have to fix Everything!!!

Now Robby Dear, we wouldn't want to go about spreading such rumours to the press would we? Of course not, I'll see what can be done about a "bonus" salary increase if we can keep your St. Barts trip with Jair just between the need to know crowd, what do you say? I'll even throw in a visit with a certain Tibetian you are quite fond of for your soul maintenance!!!

Heidi, why are you in the trailer on your laptop? You haven't gotten chapped skin...or worse frost bitten? Jair will be there momentarily, now go soak in a tub . I do hope that Jair's assistant is alright! Are the bears cute my dear? How much film shooting have you all done in the past two days, poor Jair says he can hardly sleep there, he is up all the time working!!!

VtRider, what do yuo think of Crytal glowing in various pastel colors rocks for the Sirens!!!!!

Ciao
    M
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Hey! Is there room for one more?

Alright - Paul Mitchell and I both agree that extensions aren't a good look for SIMON. I still think he needs a rug!

The school uniforms - yes K Spade - the Britney look at the way...if some of the girls don't have long enough hair to do the braids, we can use the extensions that we were going to use for SIMON.

Jair Jair and Moe Moe - please let me know what the script for the Culpeper scenes are...I don't have any time to spare!!!

I am going back on the road in the Quantum for a while. Moesha's nice lunch budget of $1.50 got me a Tab and a pack of Nabs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]!

[This message was edited by VTrider on Mar. 21, 2001 at 01:16 PM.]

Steve, what should our uniforms be? I think we should do the Britney Spears thing, ya know? lol
    *Princess Kelsey*

Rest assured Mo, Trooper-Joe (my new assistant) is doing well. The bears gave up on her after about 10 minutes. She'll heal quickly I'm sure. Sad thing is though all the screaming everytime she sees a teddy bear [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] oh well...

Robby, what can I say? I was drunk. I don't remember. So say all you want to Vanity Fair. besides, everyone knows about your dependancy on magic mushrooms, what makes you think they'd believe you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Heidi!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] Get you head out of the clouds and get back to work! I'm not paying you a flipping $100,000 a day to lounge around in your silk pj's and moon over "who may take you to the Oscars". Get back into that rubber suit and get back in the shark cage! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Dumb blonde actresses! Must be all that silicone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Don't worry Moesha! Damage control is underway. No one can tarnish our images!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Moesha, I cannot believe that you'd disclose all:

"Heidi, why are you in the trailer on your laptop?"

Jair, darling, our secret is out! Quick, get Jake Bloom on the line! Where's my pre-nup?