The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

...I may be mistaken, but in my quite sober state I see nothing in puppy's mouth--looks like a stick on the road behind him. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This is why we have step-sitters, to keep the porch-sitters from hallucinating too much! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well I may be late but I'm here!

Look's like there's more young'uns than porch-sitters at the moment. What's up with that? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] I know JOH is having some 'puter problems, but where are the rest of us oldies?

Ya know, this is an equal-opportunity porch... non-ex-e-searchers (if that makes any sense) are MORE than welcome! Only requirements: no longer a young'un, sense of humor, love of duct tape and baling twine, and a penchant for rocking veeerrry slowly for the entire day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

(BTW...Sandstone - - I saw that back on page 2! Be careful there!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

Ok, guys...let the party begin!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Portia- just going all out hey? Scanner at home..laptop...whew!!I dare say we might need to see some PONY pictures in addition to the oh-so-desired kitty pictures!! You and Louise had better watch out, I might steal your kitties to have at school with me. Everyone needs some a CUTE as your guys'!

Louise- That is Peter The apple of my eye [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] He is EXACTLY like I was at his age, and it frightens me trumendously!! Cute though, huh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Don't get me started- I could show you a whole GALLERY of Payson pictures [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] egads..

Sandstone- Ah, but no.. NEVER will I claim to being the desireable 'cooler' Just more powerful. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Gettin' a bit cheeky there, aren't we??(I'm all in jest [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Don't take me seriosuly!)

KELLY!!!! You are breaching the ettiquette! We never tell the hostess of current-porch party that she ahs been drinking too much! She's halucinating? MAKE something up!!! sheesh!

Portia- I believe that is a large bone which the dog is planning on burrying under the porch.
    (Btw cat and dog are very coot, Erin!!)

Saying you are more powerful than me is not very nice....I thought we went through this whole popularity/coolness thing with Colin a while back.....no one here is any cooler then anyone else.

Its all just a joke I am entirely kidding around, and mean no harm, as anyone who knows me will you.

I am terribly sorry if I offended you. That was certainly not my intent, nor has it ever been. You have my apology, and please join us on the top step. There is room for all

[This message was edited by Becca on Jan. 18, 2001 at 09:13 PM.]
    My goodness, I was in the process of editing when you evidently read the previous post. I apologize for my sarcasm.

[This message was edited by Becca on Jan. 18, 2001 at 09:19 PM.]

OMG! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Now I am offended.

OK, now I'm confused. Why are you offended Sandstone. Looks to me like Becca just apologised to you.
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

As long as both you and Becca realize that I am the MOST powerful person, we will all get along fine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Terri, i like the idea of calling the porch the Veranda as well.

HSM- If you want another porch sitter, i'm there. Many parts of my body are aged much past were they should be, so we all could pretend.I procally couldn't sit on the steps too long and still be able to get up anyway. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I've pulled up a couple and have plopped myself down. Mind blocking the sun, everyone, I need all I can get. Very pale.

Pass me a.......what will I have? I'll have a Labatt's Blue, but I'll drink it slow, so ya'll won't be left behind.

Oh, you want one, go ahead, 2-4's over there, on ice.

Ahhhhh!
    And God took a handful of southerly wind, blew his breath upon it, and
    created the horse.\" Bedouin legend

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

LCR Scott, shift your butt over and make some room for me on the Muskoka chair. Think it'll bear our mutual weight? Gotta save the other chair for Canter who seems to be MIA...

Portia, I enlist Hans to help you with your laptop woes and you in turn call me old...though I am relative to the younguns attempting a coup of the top perch...

Okay, to keep up with the refined sensibilities of the NYC girls, lookee what Hans has packed in my thermos -- sour apple martinis, girls, enough for all, except the younguns. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I brought several chairs to loose ourselves in, but I'll share mine. There, how's that!

What a lovely evening. Hey, nice dog, who's is it?

Canter is taking a little holiday. I'm sure she'll be very bummed when she finds out she missed this soiree!

Maz, Jair, One Away, Palisaides(omg, who have I forgotten from my clique) where are you? We're are having such fun.

I haven't been to the States in ages. This is so, so, so sooooothing.

Must be the beer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    And God took a handful of southerly wind, blew his breath upon it, and
    created the horse.\" Bedouin legend

I hope your sumo-son is on a bus on his way down here to wrestle with my darling daughter before they really get into "who's the best at the pony-finals" debate!!!!!!!

BTW, my rocker is on the back side of the verranda so I can partake of my own grape-juice. I'll share, but hard stuff, and cider don't agree with me!!!

Canter is here in SPIRIT, if not physical being. It will all be O-KAY.

Sumo-son ain't getting on no stinkin Greyhound to New York until we work out a few details of the dowry. What'd you offer the last time, hmmm, wasn't it a pallet 'o' warmbloods and some kinda farm on 200 acres...where's my lawyer, yoo hoo Inverness, where are ya when I need ya?!?!

Becca, stop crying for mammy-Canter - she'll come home as soon as the Eminem tour ends... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ErinB> does that mean your ofically inviting me up closer to the porch (on the stairs) near the mosquito zappers and all the fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Christina~

He should be so lucky as to have a potential brain-surgeon like my daughter!!!!!!!Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppphhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED?! Mosquito zappers.. They make the world go round... the light...its so pretty.....

HEIDI! Ok [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I'll stop. But only because I am an M&M fan. Peanut Butter, please.

Jamie Lynn, noooo, sumo boy's on his way to Japan where he shall realize wealth beyond our wildest dreams as champeen toddler in the uber sumo ring in the sky. You shall be begging me for his hand in marriage!

And methinks that given your daughter's talents with a crop, he'll need some sumo skills to summon up when she challenges him to a Fruit-by-the-foot sandwich making death-match.

What're you gonna wear to the wedding BTW?

Becca, sweetness, don't sap yourself dry of tears. Mammy Canter'll come home -- at the very least with a tour t-shirt and a communicable disease. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

(my daughter is dictating this) May I have the pleasure of meeting sumo-boy, and walking hand -in hand once before I slam his face in the sand????????

PS---I LOVE sushi!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]