The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Would you like a very cute 6 week old lab puppy to keep you hands warm? I just happen to have one of those....

Louise, all I know is that I haven't been (too) bad lately. Does that qualify me, by any chance? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

*~Erin~*

Step down! Ha, we claimed our steps woohoo! So who's making Mar and my fake ID's so we can drink whenever we want? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]Anways, Mar and I claimed the steps so that we can talk to each other the whole time!

'Scuse me, Kelsy, but I was a step sitter at E-search! So this gives me the right to move up. As for talking all the time, you could just as easily do that on the next step...! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*~Erin~*

you simply can't be trusted!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think that me, Clemsonrider and someone else were on the top step...then Kelsey, ErinB and
    Sarah on the second.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes Sandstone....only I thought you agreed to move over and share with me and Kelsey....and we all shared the vodka...or was it hard cidar?

And yes, Becca, I also brought the cookies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] God I need to come here more often and defend my claim!!!

Sarah
    Sarah ( & Regal)

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger -
    unless it breaks your heart first

Yeah Kel! That is why we sit together! and Jaded had this razy idea last time that we get fake IDs....we can make them out of duct tape and those dried out black markers that collect in the top of tack trunks.

Sarah~ you are across form Kelsey! Definatly close enough to share the Vodka AND hard cider!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Sarah~ you are across form Kelsey! Definatly close enough to share the Vodka AND hard
    cider! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now I feel truly loved.......

Sarah
    Sarah ( & Regal)

Three cheers Portia, I think that's exactly what everyone needs right now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] And even though I've been in hiding for a little while, I am still the official beer distributor for all dem canadian eh! Unless I've been stripped of my duties? Have I? Please NOOOOOOO!!! *begs and pleads with oscar winning performance* ouch that hurt the knees can someone help me up?

So everyone over 19 (21 in the states) have a beer and enjoy!!!! And all you youngin's sorry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] *pssst I hide 4 cases under the porch, if the ponies haven't finished them off they're yours*
    ~ they tease you cause they like you ~

Hey Marion + Kels, can you sit on my lap marion and we can share vodka! and when your not there kelsey can sit on my lap and share thats after she was on her stair master of course!

Steve
    Steve

::::looks around for Portia, HSM, and Weatherford or Flash:::::

(Thanks Tin! I will be quite)

Ok since my spot has obviously been very rudely taken, where will I sit? Hmm?

*~Erin~*

Forgot about the fake ID's, quick grab the duct tape and give me a dried out marker!! Man I haven't drawn people in ages *lets a pony like the tip of the dried out marker* k line up everyone, Sandstone you first *quickly sketches Sandstone who now resembles a stick figure with a cartoon bubble stating "hi, my name is Sandstone"* There ya go [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] NEXT!

-Tin (formerly Jaded until found out "Jaded" was used in other BB's)

Oh and since I'm older then the stair sitters and younger than the porch sitters is it o.k if I sit on the porch railing? Remember I do give out beer and I won't sit infront of everyone view, please? If not, can I be suspended from the porch roof you know in kind of a swing or something?

Now when do I get *my* fake ID?

Okay Marion and Kelsey let's go look around under the porch then run back to protect our seats.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ErinB - ofcourse there's room for you....
    remember the porch has VERY BIG STEPS.....

Sarah
    Sarah ( & Regal)

Your seatr was NOT rudely taken, you always sit between me and Jaded....but now Jaded is Tin and is sitting on the porch railing.....

I was out on the lawn but i think that I should really get a seat on the stairs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Christina~

Sandstone> only if the beautiful, smart and oh so respected porch sitters allow me to, will I be on the railing or maybe just leaning up against it?
    It would be an easy place to hand out Canadian drinks such as Canadian beer, Polar Bears (shots) and some really good Canadian made vodka. If not, I still reserve my spot beside Sandstone and Erin!!

Sounds like a good plan to me! (By the way, I love my new ID! Looks just like me)

And with you (possibly) sitting or leaning almost on the porch and me sitting on the top step in front of Portia(....maybe if i turn just right she won't see me stealing the hard liquor) We will definatly have plenty of fun! And I promise to replace verything that I drink....anyone ever had Biltmore wine?! no shortage of that stuff... how about 2 of those per bottle of the hard stuff?

Ok! Now that I know that my seat was NOT rudely taken, I'll come back.

Daytimedrama, what on earth are you doing down there?! Awwww... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

*~Erin~*

As I recall, my last porch episode involved me locked inside by C2, with some of the higher step citizens passing me cider through a window. I always get caught being the humanitarian, passing around all of the "refreshments." It was not my fault that Regal said she was thirsty--Portia, I SWEAR I was only trying to relieve suffering!

I get a top step, well, because, I do. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And all those ponies passed out on the lawn? Soooooo not me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ErinB, you definitely can sit on the steps....beware, adults are not to be trusted with the drinks, so watch them closely....
    Maybe fake IDs should be required, it'd keep the riff-raff with those silly real IDs at bay.

Ciao, everyone...

Portia is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

Oh my goodness! I go home and leave you kids alone, and just look what happens! Becca, get the sheep out of Schoolie's big rocker! Reagal, you and Sandstone take the goats back to the lawn where they belong. They're chewing on the the duct tape and if we're not careful the whole plac is gonna fall down around us. Kellybird and Kelsy, try and see if you can find Boss Hoss or HuntJump SC under that big pile of baling twine and feed bags in the corner. And somebody please get the pony out of the still!

Tin, please/ hand me a LaBatts and let's turn on a hockey game. For some reason, I feel like pretenting to be a Canadian tonight. Where are Boss Hoss and Kachoo when we need them?

Louise, more kitten stories, please. As I write, I have my little Monster and Creature sitting under my chair. Well, that is, Monster is under the chair. Creature has managed to pull the bottom lining open and has climbed inside the chair. Ah, wonderful Ikea craftmanship.

And yes, that's right! I'm not posting this from the office! Yes, kids and neighbors, will wonders never cease -- only a year later and I finally got my own little laptop and I'm at home. Yeehaw! Now nobody's safe. Mmmwaaahahahaha! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry