My horse colicked last night. Got him to the vet clinic, outcome does not look good. After speaking with the vet this morning, it seems all I can do now is wait. And of course think of all the shoulda, coulda, wouldas. If I lose him I don't think I can deal with getting another horse. I've already lost two this past year.