The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Trumbull Mountain Rocks!

Best customer service I have experienced in my saddle shopping. I don't need to repeat the saddle shopping woes many of you are familiar with but I wanted to give credit where credit is due. Trumbull Mountain exceeded my expectations in looking for a saddle. All my corespondance was through email and I did not have to wait over a day in response to any of the emails I sent. Even on the weekends I was given a response before the end of the day. I sent in my tracings, was recommended a saddle, and received it in less than seven days. The seat was bigger than I wanted but it was a perfect fit my bum. I was happy but not (women you know what I mean).
    My experience with Trumbull ended up being better than working in person with a saddle fitter.
    Thank you Trumbull and Jay for exceeding my expectations!
    Dawn

Patience and Consistency are Your Friends

They are great people aren't they? I was more than happy to purchase my BC saddle from them this spring.

TM is so awesome!! And Edie Devons, former owner, founder is one of the finest human beings you will ever meet! The women who work there, particularly Nancy, are just so supportive and helpful!

Agreed. I had a great experience via pics and email with them even though I was upfront about most of their used stock exceeding my price range. I got great advice and positive suggestions for local fitters who were "good."

I have just started working with Nancy. Sent my tracings, pics and info. I too was surprised by the quick response, wealth of information and desire to do anything they can without ever trying to push you out of your budget. I can't wait to get the trial saddles. This is a company that understands customer service!

I've had a good experience with them too.
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." - The Little Prince

They were recommended to me by a friend. I am glad to read the good reviews.

Been a customer of theirs for just over three years now. They are the best. Buying saddles for a couple clients through TM right now... no point in going elsewhere.
    www.hogbackhillfarm.com