The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Yes - I just re-read Cdn Entry a few months ago. I have had it since it was first published. Great story and well written.

Whenever I watch interviews by Reed I always find it hard to believe she is only 17 almost 18 years old. She is so poised and mature. She deserves it all, she's a great rider. I remember seeing her win the Champion and Reserve at Devon in the small ponies with Mardi and Helicon Take Notice.

She's one of the few riders who chose to steer away from the Big Eq classes (granted, she did them for a couple of years) and go right for the jumpers. She obviously knew what she wanted and it paid off. She's got a great career ahead of her and I'm so looking forward to watching her ride in London

As young and pretty and articulate as she is, I foresee a lot of PR events and even TV interviews in her near future. Probably better that she gets over to England a month early so she can concentrate on her horses.
    I have talked Maggie into running for President. She will be running on the Curly Haired Dog ticket. Her campaign slogan is "Don't be douchy or I'll pee on your carpet".

Very exciting - I am very happy she was chosen!