The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Strada Saddles?

http://www.stradasaddles.eu/index.htm

Has anyone ridden in one? There's someone on the feedback page saying they rode Tevis in the endurance model. The concept sounds brilliant, but how is it in practical use?
    send some of their smart literate deer who can read road signs up here since ours are just run of the mill dumb ones who get splatted all over creation because they won't stay in the woods

bump? Anyone?
    send some of their smart literate deer who can read road signs up here since ours are just run of the mill dumb ones who get splatted all over creation because they won't stay in the woods

KipM Guest

Default Strada Saddles

Hello,
    Yes, I live in the U.S. (AZ) and I have not only tried the Strada saddle Esprit de Luneville (the current dressage model) I am going to be the distributor for the U.S.A. for Strada. These saddles are a godsend to horses and riders who have struggled with saddle fit. After 3 custom Frank Baines saddles which did not fit to the drawings, this Strada Luneville fits my horse perfectly. The trees are fit to the horse's body shape, and they are flexible. The panels are made of leather-covered man-made material that when it warms to the horse's body temperature it becomes the consistency of thick muscle, therefore molding to the horse's body. When the panels cool, they return to their original shape. The flexible tree and moldable panels in this way can change with the horse as it increases/decreases muscle or fat. If you'd like more information my direct email is newhorsearts@hotmail.com.
    Kip

Would like to hear more. I have a HARD to fit Clydesdale/Standardbred cross mare.

As you can see, she has withers, is very short backed and scoopy. NOTHING fits her big shoulder -or- bridges something since she's so short-coupled.

I'm considering a dressage saddle only because they at least come close to fitting.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

KipM Guest

I see your issue. Please email me directly at newhorsearts@hotmail.com, we can chat about what you've used in the past. I can check with the Strada designer/owner to see which tree might fit. Thanks, Kip

Thanks. Email sent
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Default Michaela Ling Strada Saddles - Tevis

I live in Tevis country and bought the St. Christopher Endurance model Michaela Ling before they became the Strada Saddles. I absolutely love this saddle and have been riding it since 2003. It easily fits several of my horses because of the underside that shapes to the horses back when warmed up.

I would buy another Strada saddle in a minute. Very good quality.