The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yep hunter green with gold would be excellent. If there's a choice of colors, S.Gray and I hereby claim that color combination for the Texas Clique! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Well then I MUST go out and buy a hunter green and gold tack trunk, blankets, coolers, saddlepads, halter, shipping wraps, tack trunck cover, saddle cover, am I missing anything?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

Maybe y'all can get your show stuff monogrammed with the COTH logo... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I have duly forwarded this thread to Gofer, who is the contact for all things BB at the Chron office. We shall see...

Coat (garment) bag, boot bags, hat bag.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Another vote for the aforementioned by Portia, those are my barn colours (yes, a Canadian here) but I will happily take any colour.
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~

while I'm at it, I'm thinking of getting a shirt that says "I'm with Portia"

(which would be the antithesis of the "I'm with stupid" shirts)

I can at least pretend that I hang out with intelligent folks

anyone else want one?
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

Now, as to colors - how about offering several color combos. JUST NOT COTH ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

msj
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

I want one!

Maybe it can have the COTH embroidered on the front, and we can all embroider our screen names on the back ....

see original thread for the colors the cliques have already staked out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

http://chronofhorse.infopop.net/2/Op...5&m=2120980951
    'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.'
    - Pablo Picasso

I WANT ONE !!!no PUMPKIN BLECH!!! I love the idea of the front saying COTHBB and the back being embroidered with our sns!!
    Brilyntrip

Great idea trooper to have our screen names on the back. Even better idea Alec to restrict purhase to registered BBers. Maybe we can get matching bumper stickers that say "Elite and Proud."

Of course I may have mine inscribed with "I Survived Colin." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh, I can see it now... the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

EXACTLY!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

I want one too!!! Hunter green would be a great change from all my navy and khaki-colored hats!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by dublin on Mar. 28, 2001 at 03:51 PM.]
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

OK. We have COTH baseball caps in the works. I can't be sure if they'll be ready for those going to Rolex Kentucky next month, but we're trying to get them rushed.

They will be hunter green with tan embroidery. And they will be NICE quality from a very established and higly regarded company that frequents the best horse shows in the country.Only the best will do for our faithful readers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

How could you think such a thing!!!! I'm truly gasping in shock and astonishment! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

And will we be able to order them online?

Alright, Gofer!!!! You DID make sure that they won't have that tacky, nasty plastic thing in the back with the prongs and holes, right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bumping along life\'s highway, oops, detour, welcome to Yuma, AZ.

And please make available via mail order to those of us that are in the "sticks" and would never be in the "real world" where you could actually touch, feel and purchase one!

Hunter green with beige is delightful.

Good quality "golf" visors would be nice also. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    \"The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!\"

I will gladly drive to M'burg to pick mine up! Gofer should have a little booth in the COTH parking lot to sell them from [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lunch Coach Stop, drinks at Mosby's, tack shopping, oh the unutterable bliss!

Winglet, get your own - MINE MINE MINE!
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."