The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thanks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Turns out the hat order will be slightly different than we first thought due to our unusually tight time frame.

It appears we will have two hats available:
    A) A stonewashed hunter green hat with a tan suede bill for those who enjoy a two-tone look,
    and
    B) A solid-colored khaki hat of cotton twill, for those who want a traditional, cooler summer hat.

And, we are also pondering embroidering www.chronofhorse.com on the back--with plenty of room for you to later add your screen names.

I will know more about the delivery date sometime tomorrow.

Tricia

Hat, hat, hat, peep, peep, peep.
    Please make it so that us lowly Canadians can buy one too? But please god, not in American dollars!!

The Southern California freeway system, stuck in an endless commute

They'll be sold for CALIFORNIAN dollars!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gotta say, Gofer ... love the new choices. The two-toned sounds cool. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] And yes to the embroidery!
    Congratulate me! My CANTER cutie is an honor student at Goofball University!

Sounds good Gofer! I love the two-toned suede look. I'll buy one of those for dress, and a khaki one for casual. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peep! Peep! Peep!
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

I shall buy two. A drab khaki one for now, and a sprightly hunter green one for when I re-ascend to my throne.

ohhhh I just read this stuff for the first time. Sounds great!

Hey Tricia... havent talked to you in forever!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Hope you're doing great!
    Teneriffe Enterprises- NW Indiana
    www.saradanielhaynes.com

I do pray that these items will be readily available for us meager folk...

They sound great!

ON LINE ON LINE ON LINE ON LINE FIRST! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

On the very last page of "Off Course" topics [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

enough said!!!
    ~MP

*If at first you don't succeed, you probably won't succeed next time either*

I'd take one but refuse to pay for a baseball hat. Of all the ones I have owned I have only purchased one. COTH should send me a free one so that they get the advertising benefits. After all, an accounting firm from DC got free advertising at Rolex.

Where do I sign up?

I will PROUDLY wear mine at all the Keeneland Sales...

(would there be room for "hitchinmygetalong" on the back????)

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
    -Louisa May Alcott
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

Um, sorry folks... this thread was bumped up from last year. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The COTH folks are planning to do more hats sometime, but don't have anything concrete planned for the immediate future. (It's on a back burner, so to speak... this is kind of a busy time of year for them.)

Rest assured, as soon as more hats are available, I'll let you all know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]